Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uno - United North Origins

Default UNO Skype chat

UNO public skype chat here

Everyone will have access to join right now.

Later when more organized, everyone need to be granted before able to use it.

Or maybe we will just make a new member chat. Time will tell.
    / The Devil

Quote Originally Posted by The Devil - 666 View Post
    Its too easy to make an alliance when the server start and take all the best, to place them together.

Did that, done that, a few times now.

Give me a challenge, and i am game!

But i did not invite you when i was creating TBD, cause you had 0% crop bonus on your capital.

Seeing people with a 15crop with 0% crop, is normally not a good sign.

And that is why i focused on inviting people with 75%+ only. And made a big boost program for mostly gauls and romans with 1 village. To insure TBD all the best croppers in NE.

But maybe you can tell me now why you have that 15c with 0%??

It's really my 'problem'.
    You know some players make more hammers, for artys, example and such, well, maybe I'm one of them, maybe I'm not, but who could tell ?!
    I just play game my way. You'll see

Manchmal kommst du an den Punkt, an dem es nicht weiter geht

Quote Originally Posted by -KC- View Post
    It's really my 'problem'.
    You know some players make more hammers, for artys, example and such, well, maybe I'm one of them, maybe I'm not, but who could tell ?!
    I just play game my way. You'll see

Sure its your "problem", I just wanted to know if there was some important information i have missed.
    Or some tactical skills i could learn.

Cause i have always went for 15c with at least 100% myself. I can never have enough crop .

PS: I also eat crop IRL.
    / The Devil

Sure its your "problem", I just wanted to know if there was some important information i have missed.
    Or some tactical skills i could learn.

Cause i have always went for 15c with at least 100% myself. I can never have enough crop .

PS: I also eat crop IRL.
    Yeah, you missed something, I'm insane player so I have my own logical isuess

and about eating crop in RL, lol, me too !

Manchmal kommst du an den Punkt, an dem es nicht weiter geht

UNO schnmo .. give me a break .. what a joke lol .. yeah lets all be on the same team on a war game .. man that is REAL real smart! lol sounds like a lot of fun ... I will be sure and avoid that simming server for sure.

I guess because "The Angel" and "The Devil" are actually the same person with WAY to much time on your hands this makes sense. Your lies and propaganda don't fool anyone. You couldn't manage 300, you couldn't manage TBD, you couldn't manage the Academy joke, you can't even manage a single account from getting banned and delete because you refuse to follow rules, you yourself have said on the forum you couldn't even manage a relationship with a girl ..... but you want to run a meta .. LOL .. good luck.

Players who cant follow the simple rules of the game ruin the game for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalerror View Post
    UNO schnmo .. give me a break .. what a joke lol .. yeah lets all be on the same team on a war game .. man that is REAL real smart! lol sounds like a lot of fun ... I will be sure and avoid that simming server for sure.

I guess because "The Angel" and "The Devil" are actually the same person with WAY to much time on your hands this makes sense. Your lies and propaganda don't fool anyone. You couldn't manage 300, you couldn't manage TBD, you couldn't manage the Academy joke, you can't even manage a single account from getting banned and delete because you refuse to follow rules, you yourself have said on the forum you couldn't even manage a relationship with a girl ..... but you want to run a meta .. LOL .. good luck.

Players who cant follow the simple rules of the game ruin the game for everyone.
    haha criticalerror....

1. all on same side ?? explain please.

Registered players 11715
    Active players 9763
    Players online 703

2. Seems you are about to avoid it.
    http://travian-utils.com/en/?s=com10&idu=12387

3. The Angel & the Devil is me and my GF. But when we started to play, she stopped, and i then played her account the angel instead. And deleted my own. Therefore my account name is now the angel. but that is probably to complicated for you to find out

4. I couldn't manage 300??? LOOOOL!!! 300 was renamed TBD... get the facts kid.

5. of course i could manage Academy, but why continue to run an Academy for an alliance who dont want me to run the academy, and tell my members to leave or get killed.
    And refuse me to join TBD again, even tho i have created it.

6. I got banned cause other people from my own alliance cant handle a few bad words. how weak is that.

7. My relation is just fine. That is why i deleted, to care for my girl, instead of using my time with people like you.

8. Its a shame to see people in TBD like you. I guess someone failed with the recruiting.
    Last edited by The Devil - 666; 11.03.2010 at 17:18.
    / The Devil

5. of course i could manage Academy, but why continue to run an Academy for an alliance who dont want me to run the academy, and tell my members to leave or get killed.
    And refuse me to join TBD again, even tho i have created it.
    But actually my Academy worked just fine. the few days i had it running.

This player joined my TBD support academy, and then applied to join TBD.

http://travian-utils.com/en/?s=com10&idu=52218

That was the goal for my academy. to get players to join TBD. So it was a success.

But time has changed that, I do not support TBD anymore. (unless i get invited back)
    Last edited by The Devil - 666; 12.03.2010 at 14:52.
    / The Devil

Hi friends and Foes,

The big UNO game has begun.

The best players in UNO are now ONE.

We have made 5 wings here in NE.

So any old friends, or anyone here in NE else who wish to be part of this UNO game.

Feel free to apply, to be part of our 5 new "One" wings here in NE.

Best Regards

The "One" and only

The Angel

All i hear is blah blah blah .. we all dead now.

Guardsman

Another EPIC FAIL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12