Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Biggest off on this server

  1. #11

    Default

    if your farming top1 regulary it doesnt matter.

    If you have art each 20-30 days and your not farming, not pushing - it is matter

  2. #12

    Default

    I'm really glad didn't play that server. Anyway congratulations for users of TM for nice backstabbing hammer.
    All players should see now polish forum The Poles sling mud at one another.

    so shame :/

  3. #13
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    11.03.2010
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetman Stanisław Żłkiews View Post
    I'm really glad didn't play that server. Anyway congratulations for users of TM for nice backstabbing hammer.
    All players should see now polish forum The Poles sling mud at one another.

    so shame :/
    So what? It`s our own business, what we`re talking about at our inner forum - not Yours HSŻ, cause
    You didn`t play. I don`t know what Your post is for? so shame:/

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    So what? It`s our own business, what we`re talking about at our inner forum - not Yours HSŻ, cause
    You didn`t play. I don`t know what Your post is for? so shame:/
    My post is about the biggest **** ever which you made on comx. About a hammer made by TM and multi accounts and banned account (which was made for food). About fake friendship...
    At the end it is about what allies does it mean for all of you.

  5. #15
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    11.03.2010
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetman Stanisław Żłkiews View Post
    My post is about the biggest **** ever which you made on comx. About a hammer made by TM and multi accounts and banned account (which was made for food). About fake friendship...
    At the end it is about what allies does it mean for all of you.
    Yes, u`r alfa&omega man, you know it best, what allies mean for ALL of us.
    Another frustrated forum screamer. Go for a walk and stop talking ......

  6. #16

    Default

    Screamer is better than backstabbing b...d
    I don't have to be A and O to say that what did you do was not nice for allies.
    Keep posting funny boy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Alternative Thread - Biggest bottom burp this server
    By The Whistleblower in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29.10.2012, 09:37
  2. Biggest hammer on server
    By Sushi6 in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 9
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 19.10.2009, 16:46
  3. And the Winner for the biggest server FAIL yet is....
    By Imran in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 8
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19.05.2009, 06:15
  4. Biggest army on the server ? Who has the biggest c*** ;)
    By Widowmaker|Nyany in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 6
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 24.03.2009, 17:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •