Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 1 Community Rambling Opinion thread

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thanatos View Post
    Canucks?? Really? Have you not seen luongo just breakdown in the middle of the playoffs?
    Yaa for sure! Team Canada did win gold not long ago with luongo being the guy in net no? lol even if hes not the best you still got the sedin bros. im pretty confident they'll bring them to the playoffs

Luongo was by no means a stand out goalie in the olympics. Canada had the best team by far in front of their goalie as well. IMO any mediocre goalie could have been in net and probably yielded the same result. Ryan miller really stood on his head for team usa, but as far as great goaltending in the olypmics jonas hiller was absolutely amazing.

I really hate the canucks btw
    Sedin sisters, bieska the b*tch, willie mitchel, and the biggest puss of all burrows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGysIQ3NNTk

c'mon really?

Grey

I have it on good authority: Hockey is not a sport.

http://www.lifeskate.com/skate/2008/...-carlin-h.html

Thorned Warrior

Luongo was by no means a stand out goalie in the olympics. Canada had the best team by far in front of their goalie as well. IMO any mediocre goalie could have been in net and probably yielded the same result. Ryan miller really stood on his head for team usa, but as far as great goaltending in the olypmics jonas hiller was absolutely amazing.

I really hate the canucks btw
    Sedin sisters, bieska the b*tch, willie mitchel, and the biggest puss of all burrows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGysIQ3NNTk

c'mon really?
    Haha yaa I don't think mediocre is the word id use to describe one of the best goalies in the league & you are absolutely right jonas hiller was on fire! Too bad his team couldn't bring there game like he did and I thought ryan miller was a brick wall deffinately the best goalie USA had in there arsenal against Canada but of course the kid got by him for the sweet win

As for that video what do you expect? no one wants there face on the ice when ur in a fight especially when no punches are being thrown usually means the fights over not im gonna make you lick ice afterwards :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I have it on good authority: Hockey is not a sport.

http://www.lifeskate.com/skate/2008/...-carlin-h.html
    r.i.p George Carlin .....<--- this man never played hockey and urinal puck is a good replacement for an actual one

I think you would refer to it as puckstick
    Ice Pushstick so as not to get it confused with Grass Pushstick.
    ARM - S4 2007 - Cappo (Gaul - Defensive) / AoW - S6 2008 - Cappo (Gaul - Defensive)
    AoW - S1 2009 - Ghost17 (Teuton - 529,517 Off. Points) / Exile - S6 2010 - Fern (Gaul - 1,001,050 Off. Points)

[QUOTE=The_Spy;1605143]You can't have liked it that much, considering it is called The Hurt Locker and was out in 2009.

QUOTE]

sorry for all that, i mistaked the name of it.
    my fav all times novels fiction- LOTR triology.
    and many more..

non-fiction- My experiments with truth, Biography of Einstien, nd some more.
    Now! That was a catch!
    A.J.
    (avi)

Marruk_WoW

Quote Originally Posted by pakaobug View Post
    my fav all times novels fiction- LOTR triology.
    Definitely right near the top of the list, although I think Frank Herbert's Dune series is better.

Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land is also right near the top.

On a LoTR-related note, I recently passed a car on the highway with a license plate that read "Gondor-1" with "Gondor Mobile" written across the back, superimposed over an air-brushed scene of Gondor from the movies. The sides were painted with stripes, and representations of The One Ring. The hood had some elven tree symbol that looked familiar, but which I couldn't quite pin down.

Fans can be scary

On the subject of films... does anyone like any of David Lynch's efforts?
    ARM - S4 2007 - Cappo (Gaul - Defensive) / AoW - S6 2008 - Cappo (Gaul - Defensive)
    AoW - S1 2009 - Ghost17 (Teuton - 529,517 Off. Points) / Exile - S6 2010 - Fern (Gaul - 1,001,050 Off. Points)

Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Cappo View Post
    On the subject of films... does anyone like any of David Lynch's efforts?
    Some are really good IMO:
    Lost Highway, Mullholland Dr, and ofc TV's Twin Peaks, but I don't like everything he's done. Surprisingly I liked one of his more conventional movies The Elephant Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Some are really good IMO:
    Lost Highway, Mullholland Dr, and ofc TV's Twin Peaks, but I don't like everything he's done. Surprisingly I liked one of his more conventional movies The Elephant Man.
    I'd say Lost Highway and Mullholland Drive are his best works. Also a fan of Eraserhead. The Elephant Man is next on my list to watch and I'm expecting good things!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast