Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: DACIA vs. PFF

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by SAWI View Post
    That's why I also asked
    "When can be the real attacks from SE alliance?"
    It means I'm expecting more attacks from PFF

Don't be too serious I was just teasing. This is a game have fun.
    It is a game, meant to be fun. Means the new guys trying to learn, DESERVE A CHANCE. There is enough strong players here, that if they have the balls, will admit if they weren't taken in and taught, even they would have quit or sucked at this game. But they found a decent ally, and learned.

Quit worrying about yourselves, teach some others, and quit being GLORY *****S.

You can all act incognito.

Nice to see the NOT meek, 'pretend' to BE meek, to achieve something, f'ing hysterical, REALLY.

To cling to a name for glory, is nothing but a p*ssy in disguise. Don't care what kind of bow you wrap around the gift. It is what it is.

Played with too many, used too many names. I have seen the same 50 people control 20- 30,000.

Little noobs, especialy the ones who have private mesaged me.. you guys are the future of this game. Eventually, all of us will be tired, and I am proud of each and every one of you under me for playing ALL HANDS ON HUMAN.. Very proud.

The rest of you can be pissed at me, but the more you call sh*t with AI building your armies "war", the louder I'll get, from here on out.

( I've seen some nice hits, nice none bot built armies as well)

But if you dare claim a "record" army, ***** better be a real one. (raiding, armies, etc etc.. if tits, ***, scripts or bots involved.. hold on to your *** cheeks) That is not real.

I have enough copy pasted from enough chats to roast a good amount of your asses. So square up chumps.

Play right and return the game to how it was meant.

Tired of the cheating. You make newcomers feel hopeless, and old players feel like they need to find a new game. YOU CHEATING F*CKERS NEED TO LEAVE.

Bite my ***,
    Synthetic

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    It is a game, meant to be fun. Means the new guys trying to learn, DESERVE A CHANCE. There is enough strong players here, that if they have the balls, will admit if they weren't taken in and taught, even they would have quit or sucked at this game. But they found a decent ally, and learned.

Quit worrying about yourselves, teach some others, and quit being GLORY *****S.

You can all act incognito.

Nice to see the NOT meek, 'pretend' to BE meek, to achieve something, f'ing hysterical, REALLY.

To cling to a name for glory, is nothing but a p*ssy in disguise. Don't care what kind of bow you wrap around the gift. It is what it is.

Played with too many, used too many names. I have seen the same 50 people control 20- 30,000.

Little noobs, especialy the ones who have private mesaged me.. you guys are the future of this game. Eventually, all of us will be tired, and I am proud of each and every one of you under me for playing ALL HANDS ON HUMAN.. Very proud.

The rest of you can be pissed at me, but the more you call sh*t with AI building your armies "war", the louder I'll get, from here on out.

( I've seen some nice hits, nice none bot built armies as well)

But if you dare claim a "record" army, ***** better be a real one. (raiding, armies, etc etc.. if tits, ***, scripts or bots involved.. hold on to your *** cheeks) That is not real.

I have enough copy pasted from enough chats to roast a good amount of your asses. So square up chumps.

Play right and return the game to how it was meant.

Tired of the cheating. You make newcomers feel hopeless, and old players feel like they need to find a new game. YOU CHEATING F*CKERS NEED TO LEAVE.

Bite my ***,
    Synthetic
    Your answer is too long but none of if's content have any connection to what I have just posted. You shouldn't have quoted me we could have saved space

Your answer is too long but none of if's content have any connection to what I have just posted. You shouldn't have quoted me we could have saved space
    he just saw the word "fun" and then his mind gets clicking. seen his other posts - looks like he's *****ing about some people using bot/scripts. those AI users has indeed no space here - lol.

thats an ouch!

Axerider

where is the great war dacia promised?? so far all your players getting catad and you do nothing??
    lets see how soon dacia throw away those that got catad and start calling ppl from wings to join. then we cata those and new ones come. this is best tactics i seen on travian.. 300 confeds send them defense and still we destroy them with no problem. whats your excuse now zmeul? or will it be the usual long post with curses we all love? YOU SUCK!
    advice for dacia- get a real leader. i suggest andro so we have some challenge. zmeul is a noob who never done anything in travian in 100 servers he played and you let him lead you to extinction. next time put some actions behind your words you nit.

Shouldnt have fought Dacia in the first place...

So now PFF and FP, two of the biggest alliances are joined force...where's the fun?

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by holymly View Post
    where is the great war dacia promised?? so far all your players getting catad and you do nothing??
    lets see how soon dacia throw away those that got catad and start calling ppl from wings to join. then we cata those and new ones come. this is best tactics i seen on travian.. 300 confeds send them defense and still we destroy them with no problem. whats your excuse now zmeul? or will it be the usual long post with curses we all love? YOU SUCK!
    advice for dacia- get a real leader. i suggest andro so we have some challenge. zmeul is a noob who never done anything in travian in 100 servers he played and you let him lead you to extinction. next time put some actions behind your words you nit.

you may say many things about zmeul, but dacians know that he is one of the bests leaders we played with.
    In Dacia will not be any rebelion if this is what you intend :P

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by andr View Post
    you may say many things about zmeul, but dacians know that he is one of the bests leaders we played with.
    In Dacia will not be any rebelion if this is what you intend :P
    can you honestly look at the situation now and say this?
    i think you are 100 times better leader then zmeul. just my opinion maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by holymly View Post
    can you honestly look at the situation now and say this?
    i think you are 100 times better leader then zmeul. just my opinion maybe.
    well this is just one of PFF tactics - same as sending igms to Dacia Confed Leaders saying that Dacia is crumbling down and that these alliance should think it over if they will attack PFF. They ended the igm with a subtle warning of giving those alliance a beating same as Dacia.

"dragonlion wrote:

donno if you are the leader of xxx but if not plz forward this to the one that is.

if you plan to attack PFF with dacia your fate will be like theirs. you can see whats happening to them so choose your next step wisely.

regards
    PFF leader"

This is a test of how true the leaders are. This is just a game, we loose troops here, but no hurt to us personally. It is playing smart even if you're small. It is not being a sissy - you're village got hit, you hit also, you got chiefed, you chief too. As I always love to say, see you all in the end-game!

Hahaha, that is some good ole fashion propaganda/warning tactics to split their meta. nice holy.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast