Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Impressive Rangers!

Good post Arjun.

mwood.... in reference to your attempt to semantically dismiss the 'misuse' of the word diplomacy.... you stated that we have somehow robbed 1000 Thunder players of an outright win. Employing your same methodology, you have served to justify one of my very first posts.... That if Babuk stayed labeled TRUST, then you would conclude it was an outright win for Thunder.

YOU are now offending Taunou, as you would be disregarding all the contributions of non Thunder wings.... including Rangers.

also, I will likely keep my same name for other servers, but I do not fill my profile with 'Rangers' statements.... or silly combinations of symbols that constitute some resemblance to a corporeal representation.

I just started a village on s3, you are free to catapult it to the ground, I am not playing it..... if that will serve to placate your delicate sensibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by mf1911 View Post
    Good post Arjun.

mwood.... in reference to your attempt to semantically dismiss the 'misuse' of the word diplomacy.... you stated that we have somehow robbed 1000 Thunder players of an outright win. Employing your same methodology, you have served to justify one of my very first posts.... That if Babuk stayed labeled TRUST, then you would conclude it was an outright win for Thunder.

YOU are now offending Taunou, as you would be disregarding all the contributions of non Thunder wings.... including Rangers.

also, I will likely keep my same name for other servers, but I do not fill my profile with 'Rangers' statements.... or silly combinations of symbols that constitute some resemblance to a corporeal representation.

I just started a village on s3, you are free to catapult it to the ground, I am not playing it..... if that will serve to placate your delicate sensibilities.
    lol Ah... mf1911... Thank you I needed that...

A few points come to mind. First of all this is a game. Secondly the object is to win. Thirdly - does anyone remember the original show of Survivor? The very first one? In that one the winner Richard Hatch - won in a way that no one else conceived. But he won.

Seems to me Babuk and Rangers indeed won. While victory was not achieved in a manner that others conceived or even appreciated, it was still accomplished nonetheless. It wasn't won with weight of numbers and might alone, rather with back room maneuverings, negotiation, deal making and diplomacy. Much like politics in the real world.

Just my 2 cents.

And I am a proud member of Rangers. I contributed many thousands of troops and many hundreds of thousands and millions of crop to the WW as did all of our alliance so that victory was indeed fought for and deserved.
    Last edited by pkrknight; 24.05.2010 at 18:37.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516