Thread: to the game cummunity called rangers

Now can you old f*ck give some examples of us screwing you over other than:

1. Letting you inside WW alliance to build your WW
    2. Defending your WW
    3. Not attacking ever your WW, even though we clearly had armies to do so
    4. Not trying to slow your win
    5. Giving Rangers equal confeds
    6. Removing all the opponent WW's

Umm, what did you do to us, mighty general?
    On previous servers, member of Thunder, FU, WC, MH, MC & 105

Pikeman

Someone's already said it in another thread, but now every player in "Ranger" has to keep this victory as a secret. They cannot claim victory on s9 because if they do, the stink of their victory will follow them to other servers. Yes, Thunder was stupid to truce with Ranger because everyone already knew Quietmonk was a treacherous a-hole. Thunder overestimated the play of CF (who come in a distant third in everyone's minds, even their own), and thought the alliance with even QM was a necessity. CF played so poorly that we (Thunder) could have won without Rangers, but that's another point.

We'd rather lose with our integrity than win by betrayal.

Regards Thunder; we played well and showed that we were the best meta on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunou View Post
    Now can you old f*ck give some examples of us screwing you over other than:

1. Letting you inside WW alliance to build your WW
    2. Defending your WW
    3. Not attacking ever your WW, even though we clearly had armies to do so
    4. Not trying to slow your win
    5. Giving Rangers equal confeds
    6. Removing all the opponent WW's

Umm, what did you do to us, mighty general?
    Agreed, QM may be telling all the sad little camp fire stories he wants, when he claims that thunder screwed the rangers over in the end, how does he explain this list?

Andi Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmonk View Post
    In one corner of the great camp is a large open tent, here is a makeshift bar where the old warriors sit and drink. Young men wearing the coat of arms of trust wander into the tent, when suddenly the groups leader starts yelling –OLD MAN where are you? You have betrayed us all… you have stolen our glory …where are you old fool, show your self. Warriors old and young draw weapons to fight when an iron hard voice speaks out. “Boy, I am here. I have never run from a fight but before you die, tell me what you are talking about.
    Do you realize that by your own admission, what you have in fact stated is that NOT ALL OF RANGERS AGREED WITH WHAT YOU DID AS LEADER OF RANGERS TO WIN.

Therefore,

RANGERS did not win. Because it seems that many in Rangers did not agree with what you did (your own admission of this being only one source of this being true).

QM, Indy, Babuk, and whoever else your "old warriors in your patheticly egocentric story are" were the only winners apparently.

Way to steal a lot of time, effort and potentially money from anyone who trusted you in YOUR OWN ALLIANCE never mind the alliance you forgot to cut ties from at the end of the game.
    S9 2009-2010 - 50% Rol
    S7 2010-2011 - DirtyAngels

This is why when someone is the most hated player on the server, you probably shouldn't trust his alliance at the end of the game.

This has really reached a level of Saturday-morning cartoon super-villainy. Cobra Commander himself would be proud.

I suppose that Thunder can be blamed on some level, they kicked the dog one too many times, and the dog bit back, even though they wouldn't have gotten near to getting to level 100 without Thunder.

Man, where were the crazy rogue players who thought they were too good to be allied with Rangers when Thunder really needed them? This was a fine time for everyone to actually start listening to what the leaders of Thunder were saying!

I hate to say Petervle was right, but Petervle was sure right.

I hate you Quietmonk. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. I never ever want to play on the same server as you again.

The postgame interviews I'm going to do are going to be awesome.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Randomgeek View Post

I hate you Quietmonk. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. I never ever want to play on the same server as you again.

The postgame interviews I'm going to do are going to be awesome.
    Conducted, I'm sure, with absolute journalistic impartiality.

petervle

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmonk View Post
    BOY I HAVE FOUGHT ON 3 SERVERS AND I HAVE NEVER BROKEN MY WORD—NEVER.
    You've broken your word exactly 9 hours ago

I can't even believe you're actually proud of what you did.

Favourite part was where you called me a traitor. I dont think anyone on com9 will blame me for leaving you. Even if I had known that staying would secure a victory, I still would've left.
    Last edited by petervle; 21.05.2010 at 15:49.

Quote Originally Posted by stoic phil View Post
    Conducted, I'm sure, with absolute journalistic impartiality.
    Hey, Queitmonk loves being the most hated player on the server - I'm sure he'll take it as a compliment.

Default @queitmonk

Today I am one proud thunder guy.

Remember when I zero poped your capital, and you begged for mercy, at that same moment I knew you are decietful and unreliable creature.

Just thinking what sort of life such psychopaths live, anways Mr David, INDY or quietmonk who believe in cheating and deciet I applause Varek's work who kicked you all over the server, but Alas, vice has survived even after prophets

@ Rangers, will you people will ever be able to play like honourable players? whose words can be taken as words by an honorable player? I dont think so.

What to do of such win after which you have to change names for future servers....

Ghabro
    Thunder*

90% of "rangers" players had no idea this was coming, and busted their asses working to a united TRUST victory.

The 'technical' win may go only to the old man QM, but he loses on so many other levels.

You are a sad old loser

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast