Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Post-game Interviews & Speeches

  1. #51
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    01.04.2009
    Posts
    46

    Default The Score

    Quote Originally Posted by ark/mike View Post
    You won because thunder allowed you to win, not because you had any skill at anything. asides from being newb farms.
    Summary:

    Farms 1 - Bad *** Meta 0

  2. #52
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    01.04.2009
    Posts
    46

    Default The Real Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Inocka View Post
    Let it go...

    It is what it is...We all know what happened...And unlike someone stated, we will remember this.

    Not just Thunder players, not just UNE or RA...I am sure a lot of CF guys will have a blast when they find some Ranger player on another server.

    I was told that they will in fact use Rangers name again because *they got nothing to be ashamed of*. Good for them. I just feel sorry for every new player that joins them on another server unaware what that name brings.

    As Lone Tyra said, this is a small world we have here. I personally have friends in every com world that is currently playing. As I am sure a lot more people do.

    Dark Matters said one thing i fully agree on: you reap what you sow.

    You didn't just mess with one person, or one wing, or even one meta here - you managed to piss off pretty much everyone who is not Ranger - and quite a few Rangers on top of it.

    For that i do have to give you props.

    So to Ranger community (the ones that will remain Ranger after debacle called com9): Good luck to you guys. YOU WILL NEED IT.
    Now that's a real wargamer. Hooray, Inocka!

    ...Is there an award for pissing off an entire server? Has it been done?!

    DM

  3. #53
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    28.11.2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    @ Randomgeek - why didn't you ask hammer makers for an opinion? Just curious?

  4. #54

    Default Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Jussy View Post
    @ Randomgeek - why didn't you ask hammer makers for an opinion? Just curious?

    Random, since you are obviously waiting for syedfedz to return for an interview, why dont you dig for some unused Hammer Holders that want to diss about all their wasted gold and time

  5. #55

    Talking I used mine

    I can say that I had a hammer, used it often and lost it only through a mistake of my own. So all those months of building, nursing, feeding, protecting and such didn't go for naught. Even after I lost it I was still on the way to rebuilding........until babuk brought it all crashing down

    Kept waiting for us to hit it or Thunder to take em out and nothing came of it. So this was what I was left with at game end (I say game end but of course troops kept building, so this is what I have NOW):

    [00] Įsgaršr 9500 0 7000 100 0 5935 1000 1900 3 0 1

    Ah well that's life.................better to have lived and lost than to never have lived.......or some such melodramatic pondering of the ins and outs of a frustratingly addictive game called Travian. I shall NOT play again!

    Jono

    P.S. When does the next server restart

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBugger View Post
    Ah well that's life.................better to have lived and lost than to never have lived.......or some such melodramatic pondering of the ins and outs of a frustratingly addictive game called Travian. I shall NOT play again!

    Jono

    P.S. When does the next server restart
    Well, June 4th for Server 7, and if you want to, a Brazil server restarted and also a arabic one. You can go, raid for a few days, pushing people away from the center and tunning up your early game skills and then hit server 7 as a Teuton Raiding Oasis.

  7. #57
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    28.11.2009
    Posts
    19

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBugger View Post
    I can say that I had a hammer, used it often and lost it only through a mistake of my own. So all those months of building, nursing, feeding, protecting and such didn't go for naught. Even after I lost it I was still on the way to rebuilding........until babuk brought it all crashing down

    Kept waiting for us to hit it or Thunder to take em out and nothing came of it. So this was what I was left with at game end (I say game end but of course troops kept building, so this is what I have NOW):

    [00] Įsgaršr 9500 0 7000 100 0 5935 1000 1900 3 0 1

    Ah well that's life.................better to have lived and lost than to never have lived.......or some such melodramatic pondering of the ins and outs of a frustratingly addictive game called Travian. I shall NOT play again!

    Jono

    P.S. When does the next server restart
    Hi Jono,
    Brilliant dual Vishal and me had these Teuts sent back home - they were on the way to Big G -
    21 Roquefixade - 5454 1231 70876 700 0 24763 200 7798

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Leader Interviews
    By Terreciel in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04.06.2015, 04:26
  2. Interviews
    By Corruption in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 2
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 13.01.2013, 16:04
  3. CANON and RONIN Farewell speeches
    By sebatianos in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02.01.2009, 17:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •