Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-game Interviews & Speeches

Default Post-game Interviews & Speeches

Hey all Server 9 leaders - I'd love to have your thoughts on the Server 9 endgame - and I'd love to have as many of you as possible inerviewed for Travian Champions.

In the past, I've interveiwed one or two players at a time, but I thought for this server, it would be fun to try to interview as many people as possible at one time.

If you're on Skype this weekend (Saturday and Sunday), give me a shout, and we'll try to set it up to get several leaders from each of the factions together at one time, and we'll just let everyone have their say. And then I'll post the results on Travian Champions (I'll try to keep them as uncensored as possible - unless it's really offensive or gross. (I may also need to edit things for space reasons if people give long answers))

I'll pencil 36 hours from now as a very rough start time for the skype interview. But I should have plenty of free time on both Saturday and Sunday, so get in touch with me on Skype and let me know when works for you.

I'd love to have an official Victory Speech and a Runner's Up Speech to put up on Travian Champions too - but are TRUST the runners up, or are they the winners? That's something I'd like to hear people weigh in on.

In any event, I'd love to have a Runners-Up speech from CF too.

Oh, and I just want to take this time to say "good game" to everyone. Anyone who makes it to the end of a server of Travian deserves respect, no matter how their alliance finished or what happened in the end. This is a hard game, and anyone who sticks it out has accomplished something big.

Edit to add: I've put the final standings and Ranger's alliance profile on Travian Champions: http://travianchampions.wordpress.co...final-results/
    Last edited by Randomgeek; 21.05.2010 at 13:04.

Default Judging

By what Thunder posters are saying, they are runners up to a dirty trick. I had assumed before heading over here it was a joint win, but nope, Rangers in first, Thunder behind them, followed by CF, and lonely Cleo who has been sitting at 70 for a while, can anyone explain that!

petervle

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Tayra View Post
    By what Thunder posters are saying, they are runners up to a dirty trick. I had assumed before heading over here it was a joint win, but nope, Rangers in first, Thunder behind them, followed by CF, and lonely Cleo who has been sitting at 70 for a while, can anyone explain that!
    cleo is with thunder. If we're runner ups, then so is she.

Though one backstabber like QM won't change that in my opinion thunder has won the server. Everyone knows we were the best meta around and that Rangers won with our plans, our WW, and our defense. End of story.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by petervle View Post
    cleo is with thunder. If we're runner ups, then so is she.

Though one backstabber like QM won't change that in my opinion thunder has won the server. Everyone knows we were the best meta around and that Rangers won with our plans, our WW, and our defense. End of story.
    As always your guys are trying to spin everything, but you lose at the end. Period. Everybody is playing to win, not to spin(Probably a robot win by that)

Quote Originally Posted by rg1234 View Post
    As always your guys are trying to spin everything, but you lose at the end. Period. Everybody is playing to win, not to spin(Probably a robot win by that)
    Actually Thunder was the only alliance (and UNE, RA, JD, Light) who was trying to play this for win. CF and Rangers apparently only knew how to spin (and CF failed badly on that too).
    On previous servers, member of Thunder, FU, WC, MH, MC & 105

Pikeman

there is no need to talk about who is winner or loser.....whatever we say we know who the winner is

anyways....i know this is tough to say...but QM did really pull out a smart move....like a awesome finish to a very boring movie....he used all others army,time,effort etc to build his own WW and in the end managed to win the server....i know thunder.....u disagree...but the move was awesome....

thunder had several WW and anyone cud have won the server...but why babuk's one did it???

QM also planed from the CF side too.....the move was seriously cunning and awesome...

and this cant be a thunder win cause they have confed with rangers ...then CF can also claim they won as they have confeds too....then the whole server is a winner

@ QM--dude,the move was awesome but the blow was low ....which made it brilliant

you must take a leader like ina next time...she used her sexappeal to move all the boys around and make them dance on her finger....you co leader must be hot and can use nice words and present herself sexier than ina..then you can have the whole servers vote with you...

btw..there is no point in replying this message as i know its the truth...thunder lost and they cant claim the win....same thing happened in server six last time...CWL was definitely the best meta but they lost due to betrayal ...so thunder ....just shut up and accept your defeat by a smart move

no point in talking to me as i doubt this account wont be logging in again RANGERS ARE THE WINNERS AND THUNDER IS THE BIGGEST FOOL AS RANGERS DID THE HUNTING BY RESTING THE GUN ON THEIR SHOULDER

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by rg1234 View Post
    Why are you still here then? You lost, and ignominiously, and your personal contribution was undoubtedly microscopic. So why are you here still befouling the forums with your pathetic drivel, if not to spin and ret-con?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunou View Post
    Actually Thunder was the only alliance (and UNE, RA, JD, Light) who was trying to play this for win. CF and Rangers apparently only knew how to spin (and CF failed badly on that too).
    i am so glad you finally remember there was more and just thunder in the trust alliance. Bratsoni did not even know the names of their leaders---lol.

Yes there were more alliances than just thunder fighting in TRUST, and it is quite annoying that no one else is recognized. Do I agree with what Quiet Monk did, no not really, but I understand it, rangers, like JD and the others were allies of thunder, not under thunders command, so the ranger WW won the race, I say good for them, I imagine the same would have happened if our own cleopatrafirst had won the race, to be honest we would have stayed with the TRUST tag, but in the end it would not have been a thunder player. As far as thunder goes, they did an outstanding job, same goes to the rangers and all our other allies that played a part in the drama that was this server. Also come on guys, this is not the first time someone retagged at level 99, we have all seen that before. To many people let their emotions get way out of check on this game, because in the end it is just a game, though one that we have all put significant time and effort into. This server started with 42k odd accounts, and I am personally very happy that my little team managed to get a WW and get it up to a pretty good level. Winning the WW race would have been great, but it is the road through the server and everything that happened that made this server worth while, endgame has always been a let down.

Snake Plissken

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius77 View Post
    Why are you still here then? You lost, and ignominiously, and your personal contribution was undoubtedly microscopic. So why are you here still befouling the forums with your pathetic drivel, if not to spin and ret-con?
    Have your washed your dirty mouth yet? THE GAME IS OVER. YOU AS A THUNDER PLAYER LOST BOTH THE GAME AS WELL AS YOUR DIGNITY. If you still have a little bit of that, you should congratulate to babuk for his achievement. In return, he may appreciate your help.

I never said or SPIN the fact to make CF won. We admitted CF lost. But your thunder bunch always brags the achievement, even the apparent fact is you finally lost to a trivia Rangers. What great alliance your guys are! What a spinster gang from the beginning to the end and even after the end.

Congratulations for that GREAT achievement to cultivate a bullying forum.
    Last edited by rg1234; 22.05.2010 at 20:40.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast