Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: com9

Quote Originally Posted by manbaerpig View Post
    The reason I keep commenting is because whatever personal beef you had/didn't have with thunder leadership is only one issue.

You destroyed my trust/efforts and many others in thunder that stood up for you, helped you, and attacked/defended with you for months with your petulant little hissy fit. Attacking my meta leader was a direct attack on my sensibilities and the many, many times I went to bat for you. You let me down, and many in thunder... is why I'm not dropping it. You took "our" assistance, and mine personally in thunder, and skull-****ed it.

Ask critique how much of a son-of-a-***** I can be in a toe-to-toe battle. Not as good as thegaul I'm sure, but still a pain in the *** certainly.
    And I gave my assistance too, remember how I was the only one defending Tylerbro's cities(yeah I lost 15k preas that day.) and I never ask for help in destroying someone I always handled it by my self. In fact Thunder Battle groups would ask me to help them and I would just handle it myself. The same invitation goes out to you there MBP I wouldnt mind standing over your corpse

Wait What was the point of bringing quietmonk on your side? I am surprised as it was that you guys brought petervle in but Quietmonk seems like the person t hat even Bratsoni would put his foot down and say no too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi6 View Post
    Besides if Excalibur is so godly at this game he could just pull the information out of kiss by starring them till they break, YES, he is THAT intimidating.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Lozo View Post
    roughnuts). I've had quite enough. I never disliked you, I didn't respect you, but now I despise you. I wrote only the truth about you, you have insulted me. Meet me in real life, baby, where it counts, or remain the chicken-dung that you are forever. Here's my e-mail:
    ivan_lozowy@yahoo.com
    You sink lower and lower each post Lozo. This is a borderline RL threat, all for a silly internet-browser-based game.

But thanks for posting your email, I'm sure some on here will enjoy signing you up for penis-enlargement device spam mail.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Roughnuts View Post
    You sink lower and lower each post Lozo. This is a borderline RL threat, all for a silly internet-browser-based game.

But thanks for posting your email, I'm sure some on here will enjoy signing you up for penis-enlargement device spam mail.
    Lol! You'd like to dump that equipment of yours -- didn't work for you I take it!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011