Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: De-throne Quietmonk!

Default Pitty

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matters View Post
    I would have to take a poll, but I think most of Ranger are players at least 25 or older. OR, 30 or older. So out of all of us using crutches, walkers and canes, he was the one that still has half a brain... so we follow him.

DM
    Boomers have less honor than us X, Y!!! and Z generation players?

Sometimes guts... not talent; not planning; not organization; not communication; not anything else... wins the day. QM is one of those guys. That's why he can make it work. Maybe not all the time, but this time it worked. Rangers was such a long shot.
    Again, I dont think he was the one that made it work

I would have to take a poll, but I think most of Ranger are players at least 25 or older. OR, 30 or older. So out of all of us using crutches, walkers and canes, he was the one that still has half a brain... so we follow him.
    Point being? 3 ppl involved in actual decision making when it came to rangers are all above 25...so please stop talking to us like we are bunch of teens...yes, you can spin this around and say *even worse then* but I will say this once more, I took a leap of faith that someone i considered as close as you can get to calling someone friend in this pixel world would not screw me...i was wrong...We all paid the price for my bad judgment call.

Channing told me on skype that i think with my heart, not my head...In this case that was true....In a lot of things in this past year that was my biggest quality, because I didn't see or treat ppl as numbers and hammer sizes.......In this case it was a flaw...Did i blindly trust everyone on this server...Hell no, I was even called paranoid more then once....I let my guard down once and it bit me in the a@@...Lesson learned, wont happen again...

Irony and somewhat of a poetic justice for a lot of CF people will be that they considered me to be the manipulator of this server...You have to admit that is kinda funny

You know who I am, don't you?
    I know who you are in game...should I know more?
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Quote Originally Posted by petervle View Post
    Never understood why everyone hates QM that much. Sure he lies, but he does it in such an obvious way that you can't really hate him for it, you need to laugh with him instead. Or pity him or whatever.

No the only person that deserves this "award" IMO is khess
    You are only saying this because you are the SUPER spy

Jono

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmonk View Post

A strange server----good luck all---a quietmonk

PS...Petervle you were the best spy ranger ever had we could not have made it to the win without you---thank you for all your hard work---i can not wait to see what you do on the next server.
    At least that is what I have been told

Then again, some people accused me of being a spy for Thunder - LMAO. As much as I have heard about Inocka, I have never had the "pleasure" of contact, of any kind, with her or anyone else. About the only Thunder contact wasn't the good kind

Jono

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBugger View Post
    Then again, some people accused me of being a spy for Thunder - LMAO. As much as I have heard about Inocka, I have never had the "pleasure" of contact, of any kind, with her or anyone else. About the only Thunder contact wasn't the good kind

Jono
    hey, i heard that QM accused Syed as being my spy...so...yeah...apparently entire server (besides Rangers) were my spies...*shrug*
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

petervle

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBugger View Post
    You are only saying this because you are the SUPER spy

Jono

At least that is what I have been told

Jono
    It was rather weird. I had a bunch of CF people asking me who my spies were in CF , apparently everyone is somehow convinced I had an entire network of spies. And I only had 3

Poor humor has been my downfall - I apologize to those that I offend

It was rather weird. I had a bunch of CF people asking me who my spies were in CF , apparently everyone is somehow convinced I had an entire network of spies. And I only had 3
    But would a spy admit to being a spy

LOL - no matter - everyone decries the spy............until they find one of their own

Jono
    Last edited by myrcat; 25.05.2010 at 01:00.

Default All In My Wing!

Its just that we cant understand you guys not having a single spy master. All CF intel was managed by 2 players with contacts in every alliance and in different skype chats that were useless (another example of multi-accounting)

petervle

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Tayra View Post
    Its just that we cant understand you guys not having a single spy master. All CF intel was managed by 2 players with contacts in every alliance and in different skype chats that were useless (another example of multi-accounting)
    Well there is a really simple explanation why 2 of them (another one was in CF-O) wer in CF-SW. When Burns was sending propaganda messages to the guys in storm basically begging everyone to jump ship, naturally we used that and made a guy jump ship. And he was then added to your wing. Afterwards he started sitting someone and spy number 2 was born :P

Come to think of it, I actually had 5 spies, forgot one in DW and one in RangerBL. They have deleted a while ago though

Well there is a really simple explanation why 2 of them (another one was in CF-O) wer in CF-SW. When Burns was sending propaganda messages to the guys in storm basically begging everyone to jump ship, naturally we used that and made a guy jump ship. And he was then added to your wing. Afterwards he started sitting someone and spy number 2 was born :P

Come to think of it, I actually had 5 spies, forgot one in DW and one in RangerBL. They have deleted a while ago though
    We thought it particulary odd that this dual account fellow would be going yellow so often. Should have kicked you then and there, but Burns was so proud of having moved 1 of your guys. Question, why did you attack Snake? We debated the purpose of it

petervle

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Tayra View Post
    We thought it particulary odd that this dual account fellow would be going yellow so often. Should have kicked you then and there, but Burns was so proud of having moved 1 of your guys. Question, why did you attack Snake? We debated the purpose of it
    Cause Snake himself asked me to attack him to stir up some trouble

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast