Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S9.com Roundtable Interview

Mirari

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes... View Post
    Okay, I'll humor you guys.
    The reason I don't give a rip about the round table interview is that the interviewer was a player for Thunder.

His first question was 'Who Won the Server?'. I felt that the question was either loaded or just plain stupid. Look folks....It's like this. Rangers wanted the WW to belong to them. They built it, they defended it and they won the server. Now....we did have Thunder and CF as allies. And a meta was formed with Thunder called...TRUTH or HONESTY or GOOD GUYS...I can't recall the details.

Anyways, we did leave the Meta after we knew we won. We wanted to be known as Rangers. (Not that you should care what we are remembered as) The TRUTH is that only Rangers will remember this server or even care about it in a few years.

We'll be on Server s7 and hope to see all you guys there. Come play!

-C

Ill humor you back...Before the interview CF were flaming Thunder and Thunder was flaming Rangers.After the interview,everyone is flaming Rangers...guess why.

Now about Random being a Thunder player,i dont see any CF minding that...that must mean something,cause CF at least played the game and know what they did and didnt do and got nothing to be ashamed for.They could ask any question thrown at them with a clear coinsence,Rangers cant,dont blame the questions if you dont have an answer or that the only answer there is,is something no one would like,neither yourself.But that goes back to a really old quote...many loved treachery,but no one the traitor.

Now the funny part...Rangers wanted the WW to belong to them,ok.But you claim they build it?eh?They DEFENDED it?HAHAHAHA (you had 800k defense before reaching lvl90 and when CF and Thunder defense started to be sent there)...then you claim that you left the meta only after you knew you won?seriously cupcakes...you seem to be a clever person,take the biased opinion of QM and rangers out for a bit and think what has Rangers really ACHIEVED in the game called travian?You got to see the Rangers tag as the *winners*,ok...but what did Rangers ACHIEVE i ask again,did they got respect from their opponents or *friends* (Rangers and friends at the same sentence,hilarious i know)...did they impress anyone with their *tactics*?(lying to everyone isnt considerated a tactic,just so you know,even a 5year old kid can do it)....what did Rangers actually have to remember from this server other than making everyone hate their guts and despise the Rangers tag for years to go?You lost even ppl from your ranks with this move and you know it.

The only reason that makes you keep defending this *win* is your egos and some perverted sense of respect you still manage to have,somehow...dont ask me for more details i wouldnt know.

Okay, I'll humor you guys.
    The reason I don't give a rip about the round table interview is that the interviewer was a player for Thunder.

His first question was 'Who Won the Server?'. I felt that the question was either loaded or just plain stupid.
    Actually my first question was "I’d like to first start by giving you the opportunity to explain in your own words why you decided to have Babuk withdraw from TRUST and switch to Rangers when it was on level 99?"

Natasa answered: "Despite what everyone thought, I invited Babuk back to his original wing. All the confeds were same as in TRUST, so same team was there too."

And as a follow up to her answer, I asked: "So are you saying that TRUST is the winning Meta-alliance then?", which seems to me like a logical thing to ask given her answer.

I thought my interview questions were fair. I tried to ask every alliance's leaders some tough questions.
    Last edited by Randomgeek; 02.06.2010 at 13:36.

Natarian Knight

Hi Randomgeek!

I want you to know that we all love reading your work, so please don't lose sleep over anything said here on the forums. The server is over. The forums are the only place to fight, so here we are, fighting about s9. Its just for fun. But to continue the fight, your interview was very hostile from the very beginning. During Ranger questions, Thunder leaders were allowed to say more than Rangers were. I thought it was alot of fun.

Maybe we could all get together and do the interview again on the Jerry Springer show?

Hi Mirari!

I do respect you as a player. Do you know the board game called Dimplomacy? Its very simple, but terribly cut-throat. Each player gets with the other players and plans out where their armies are moving. Then in the next phase, the players write down where their armies are actually moving. The outcomes are resolved after the move orders are revealed. In the end, some people are lied to. I'm sad that you are still angry about Rangers betraying you. Thunder players have come out and clearly stated that they planned to betray Rangers but you didn't let them. And you even admitted in hindsight that you should have listened to the Thunder players who wanted to betrayRangers. I aplaud your morals! I aplaud your dedication to the Thunder Alliance. And I hope that the fun you get out of Travian is just from playing the game from day to day.

Hi ItalyRools!

Your intellect is truely dazzling! The world is more clear, now that you have explained it!

-C

Hi Randomgeek!

I want you to know that we all love reading your work, so please don't lose sleep over anything said here on the forums. The server is over. The forums are the only place to fight, so here we are, fighting about s9. Its just for fun. But to continue the fight, your interview was very hostile from the very beginning. During Ranger questions, Thunder leaders were allowed to say more than Rangers were. I thought it was alot of fun.

Maybe we could all get together and do the interview again on the Jerry Springer show?
    I'm glad you thought it was fun, I had a good time doing it too. But one thing where I'll disagree with you is that Thunder leader weren't "allowed" to say things during Rangers turns - I tried repeatedly to get them to be quiet, both in the chat room itself and by sending them PMs. It wasn't easy to moderate the interview, and at times I got a little overwhelmed, but I did ask people repeatedly not to interrupt during other people's turns, and told them to PM me if they disagreed with something someone said. Sometimes people listened to me and sometimes they didn't. It was very annoying, and believe me I was getting just as upset about the interruptions as you guys were. But I tried not to let it show, and to just keep things moving and get it over with.
    Last edited by Randomgeek; 02.06.2010 at 13:59.

Default Help cupcake!

Cupcakes can you read with me? And please try to explain to me something? I`m slow you know. Pretty please?
    *Removing sections not addressed to Rangers…

“ ”
    Randomgeek: Okay, so I’ll start by asking the first question to Rangers: I’d like to first start by giving you the opportunity to explain in your own words why you decided to have Babuk withdraw from TRUST and switch to Rangers when it was on level 99?
    Natasa: I`ll take this one. Despite what everyone thought, I invited Babuk back to his original wing. All the confeds were same as in TRUST, so same team was there too.
    Randomgeek: Okay, wait, so are you saying that TRUST is the winning Meta-alliance then?
    Natasa: The only thing that changed was the name of an alliance he was in, which was his original alliance in the first place. The winners are all who helped feed and build and defend Cupcake.
    Randomgeek: Okay, but is TRUST the winners then, in your viewpoint?
    Randomgeek: Okay, so I want every Rangers player here to answer, is TRUST the winning alliance, and did Babuk just merely switch back to his original wing, not to betray Trust, but just to be a part of his original team?
    Randomgeek: Okay, so what do you say, was this a TRUST win or a Rangers win?
    Quietmonk: It was a win for those smiling.
    Randomgeek: Okay, but I just want a straight answer, did Rangers betray TRUST and win on their own, or did TRUST win this (with) Babuk joining his origianl alliance?
    Randomgeek: Quietmonk, and any other Rangers leaders, please just answer this with a one word answer: Who Won, TRUST or Rangers?
    Cupcakes: We have answered.
    Randomgeek: Answer again.
    Cupcakes: The players who are smiling today are all winners.
    Randomgeek: Can you please just give me a straight answer to my question? That’s all I’m asking.
    Cupcakes: Randomgeek, I’m not sure you understand Travian. It’s a complicated game.
    Randomgeek: You’re not answering my question. It’s a simple question guys, just answer it.
    Cupcakes: If you need a technical answer, then look at the server.
    Natasa: We did not drop our non-Ranger confeds on purpose, although we were asked to, and we had a chance to. Thunder did help us build our WW to some extent, and we are grateful for that. We did not back stab anyone, we did not steal a win from anyone, we just took Babuk home.
    Randomgeek: Okay, so going by Natasa’s answer, TRUST is the winners. Do I understand that correctly? Please guys, I’m trying my best here.
    Quietmonk: We did not say that. Read into anything you want.
    Randomgeek: Okay. Back to Rangers now. How much time was left before the end of the game when Babuk switched alliances?
    Randomgeek: Would you say that you betrayed TRUST, yes or no?
    Randomgeek: Given that the Babuk switching alliances has generated a lot of anger, and that you still would have won even if he hadn’t switched, do you think it was worth it?
    Randomgeek: So Jess, are you saying that everyone from TRUST who helped Babuk is a part of the win?
    Jess: Yes. And I thank them for that…
    “ ”

======> SO Cupcakes, how many questions can you get out of this?
    Why Babuk moved back to Rangers? Who won? Emphasizing “TRUST” part of the win?

Clearly answered:
    He went back home. Rangers. No, you would have read it in the stats.

Now what could had been asked? -- How did rangers achieve the win? ===> With the help of TRUST by not attacking. Thousands and thousands of defense were in villages because no Ranger trusted Thunder, as much as many very decent hammers (not sure why referred to as TRUST. TRUST are combined alliances who are clearly not mentioned anywhere. That`s only thunder.) So… No defense was needed in the Ranger W.W… But it was provided and thanked for it.

FOOTNOTES
    -I hope it doesn’t seem like this is an attempt by me to get Rangers to say that TRUST is the winners too because I was a player in TRUST, though I think it may have seemed that way to Rangers leaders during the interview. After any game of Travian ends, “I routinely ask for clarification (if any is needed) from the leaders of the victorious alliance about which of their confederates should be listed as the winners on my site, and that’s what I’m trying to do here. In the past I have always listened to what winning alliance leaders had to say and made the entry according to their specifications, and if Rangers had given me specifications I would have followed them, but they chose not to.
    ==> I can`t see an unanswered question, noting there were not many. Cupcakes which question are they talking about?

-“Most alliance leaders don’t have a problem answering a question like this, but once again Server 9 is an exception.”
    ==> I`m slow. Can`t see which one.

-This isn’t the first server where I’ve seen a player say “the winners are everyone who helped support the winning World Wonder, regardless of which alliance they are in”. I think this is an acceptable way to view the game, but as someone who runs a site that list the winners of each server, I really need a list of the winning alliances to make an entry.
    ==> Not sure why the Rangers win is not acceptable as a technical final win? Looking for labyrinth paths to not say it?

-I’ve got an interview with Inocka that I’ll also post on this site in the near future, so you can read her take on the series of events that Natasa is talking about. The two of them had different descriptions about what happened.
    --UPDATE: This is another thing that gets talked about during my interview with Inocka, and her side of the story is very different from what Scorpio says. She says that she never told CF that Thunder wanted them to hit Babuk…
    ==> Aren`t you looking forward reading posts not debated, not answered, and won`t be answered… Nice way of closing notes about s9 :)

- “ There’s not really a clear single answer to the question “Who won S9.com?””
    ==> Oh yes, there is. It`s Rangers (?)

-“After TRUST kicked Rangers off their side earlier in the endgame…”
    ==> That was called a *vote*. Picking words like “TRUST canceled confeds.” Or “TRUST voted to cancel confeds when b. plans were out…”. Or “After TRUST and Rangers diplo. failed…” etc wouldn`t have been more appropriate coming from an objective point of view?

-I asked Jess this via PM but she wanted to have this posted in the main chat. Her answer here, while saying that she does consider TRUST players who helped Babuk to be the winners, doesn’t contradict what Rangers leaders said earlier about everyone who helped support Babuk being winners.
    ==> So you read answers… I`m so confused, help me Cupcakes! Why is it so hard to admit it?

P.S.: This is addressed only to Cupcakes!

Thank you.
    Rose.
    Last edited by Rose; 02.06.2010 at 18:37. Reason: emphazising an answer...

petervle

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    P.S.: This is addressed only to Cupcakes!
    Thank you.
    Rose.
    Then PM (Private message) him, and don't post it on a public forum. Jeeessh.

The thing rangers did (lying and backstabbing the entire server), unfortunately isn't uncommon. It happens a lot. This isn't the first time it happened and it won't be the last time either. The thing that bothers me (and a lot of other people as well) the most is that you parasites didn't even have the balls to come out and say "yes we betrayed you to win the server", just just chose a road somewhere inbetween and completely spinned around the questions randomgeek answered. No one would've cared that much about you if you had just said "it's a rangers win" or "it's a trust win", but not some BS answer like "it's a win for those that are smiling".

oh, @Cupcakes: please tell me which fights rangers had fought in the last 3-4 months of the server. You didn't use diplomacy to win the server, you used lies and betrayal. Big difference.

@Rose

if you feel that any part of the answers i provided to RG was not true or not accurate in any way you can fell free to address them here...i have nothing to hide, and I am not getting into flame contest - you should know me well enough to know that

the only reason i was not at that interview was that i feel asleep...it was midnight my time and i had serious lack of sleep that accumulated and resulted in me passing out at 9 pm

so no, that was not some elaborate scheme for me to *avoid* questions - I am actually sorry I wasn't there because some people took my absence as a *go* on lying their asses off about things i supposedly did or did not do...But that is life for you

I had one major remark on the interview (besides flaming, but that was semi expected) and that was when Scorpio stated that he got a msg from me asking CF to hit Rangers...that was not true, and I talked to Scorpio about it in the mean time and it was another case of story getting passed from person to person and going from *how come CF is not hitting Rangers* conversation i had with a NON CF friend, that got turned into me asking CF leaders * please please please please hit them* - which is simply not true - but i believe I already addressed this in another thread
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Mirari

Hi Mirari!

I do respect you as a player. Do you know the board game called Dimplomacy? Its very simple, but terribly cut-throat. Each player gets with the other players and plans out where their armies are moving. Then in the next phase, the players write down where their armies are actually moving. The outcomes are resolved after the move orders are revealed. In the end, some people are lied to. I'm sad that you are still angry about Rangers betraying you. Thunder players have come out and clearly stated that they planned to betray Rangers but you didn't let them. And you even admitted in hindsight that you should have listened to the Thunder players who wanted to betrayRangers. I aplaud your morals! I aplaud your dedication to the Thunder Alliance. And I hope that the fun you get out of Travian is just from playing the game from day to day.

-C

I dont need your respect,thanks tho.....also diplomacy i know,but diplomacy isnt cut-throat unless you make it to be,like the cut-throats do cut-throat diplomacy?Im doing diplomacy also but i dont do it cut-throat style...so,thats not an *excuse*.You make a choise to do cut-throat diplomacy....

Oh and if someone is stupid enough to write down where their armies are going its their own fault...cause we never did it as Thunder....

Now about Thunder players coming out and saying that they would want to betray Rangers but we didnt let them...guess what,thats what leaders do,they decide what their members must do....so thanks everyone in Thunder that listened to us when we said dont hit Rangers,even tho that proved to be the wrong decision.We are all sorry that we made that decision,we were naive to think that all people have traits called honesty,honour,balls to say what you think to someones face....we know learned that its not the case,it was foolish to think that someone called natasa,khess,mowgli,cupcakes,QM would have balls to say to someone how they feel and what they think and not lie for more than 6 months....we were wrong,we are very sorry i say again.But what can we do if we take for granted that all people have *balls*?A big sorry and a bigger thank you to all Thunder players.You know and we know you are the TRUE winners of this server...cause a bunch of lying pricks that they think that *diplomacy* and not their lack of balls and skill is what won this server,cant take the feeling of being the true winners of the server,cant take that away.

Respect and be strong ingame as usual unlike some other alliances in this server.
    Last edited by Mirari; 02.06.2010 at 18:43.

Default `Treat others as you want to be treated`

Quote Originally Posted by Inocka View Post
    @Rose

if you feel that any part of the answers i provided to RG was not true or not accurate in any way you can fell free to address them here...i have nothing to hide, and I am not getting into flame contest - you should know me well enough to know that

the only reason i was not at that interview was that i feel asleep...it was midnight my time and i had serious lack of sleep that accumulated and resulted in me passing out at 9 pm

so no, that was not some elaborate scheme for me to *avoid* questions - I am actually sorry I wasn't there because some people took my absence as a *go* on lying their asses off about things i supposedly did or did not do...But that is life for you
    Even though you don`t deserve an answer, because that`s how I treat people who ignore my IGMs.
    I will answer you:
    1- I did not blame you;
    2- The conversation could have happened in the same skype room though;
    3- "That`s life for me"? LOL! Yeah. I`m grateful for it.
    I need some better people to judge the morals of it LOL!;
    4- The thread was not addressed at you;
    5- Again! I did not blame you for not being there...

Have a good day!
    Rose.

P.S.: Petervle, you are bothered? Skip reading.
    When I`m not bored, that`s what I do when you post things, not because you bother me, not at all, for other reasons I`ll keep them for myself (hence respecting the rules of this forum) :D

Mirari

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Even though you don`t deserve an answer, because that`s how I treat people who ignore my IGMs.
    I will answer you:
    1- I did not blame you;
    2- The conversation could have happened in the same skype room though;
    3- "That`s life for me"? LOL! Yeah. I`m grateful for it.
    I need some better people to judge the morals of it LOL!;
    4- The thread was not addressed at you;
    5- Again! I did not blame you for not being there...

Have a good day!
    Rose.

P.S.: Petervle, you are bothered? Skip reading.
    When I`m not bored, that`s what I do when you post things, not because you bother me, not at all, for other reasons I`ll keep them for myself (hence respecting the rules of this forum)

After getting 2 warning points or how the are called on travian forums for calling you a little lying w-h-o-r-e....guess what,this time i will call you the same,little lying w-h-o-r-e...and on top of that,i will remind you that no one really knows who the **** you are,not even Rangers members....no one cares what you say,even tho you keep replying to others posts you dont like in the same manner (meaning that it is you that doesnt care)...but in reality,no one cares if you dont care.Cause like 99% of s9 doesnt know who you are and all others have such a bad idea of you WHO YOU ARE(the ones that know who you are and sadly im one of those),that its even worse than not knowing who you are...cause we know WHO YOU ARE,you are the little lying w-h-o-r-e that no one gives a **** about...yeah you are not even worth a **** babe.

Go now and do something else to pass your time...you know,lie to ppl and such.

EDIT:getting banned means nothing to me,so feel free to report me ...i wouldnt expect nothing less than what happened the previous time,as i always say,if you dont like the insults,dont do the actions that are worth the insults haha
    Last edited by myrcat; 02.06.2010 at 21:27.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast