Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Darklands Guilds: Dogs of War

Natarian Knight lucky number 13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonzaiBannana View Post
    (( This was not specified. ))
    ((i did say somewhere it covered half a wall, or it mighta been the whole wall))

((but it is a pretty damn big board, the map of the guild encompasses a really big area and i have mentioned the board covered one or a half of one of the main halls walls, and the main hall compensates for about 80% of the guilds area))
    [20:59:37] shadowspirrit: logic dictates that i should now kill you

In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky number 13 View Post
    ((and by winning you mean?))
    ((Getting his own way, getting a mission first, scaring the living life out of everyone and just plain getting his own done making the rest of us look like fools.))

((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))
    Purple Qwrq

THE FOUNDER OF THE ELITE ORDER OF THE NON SPAMING NATARIAN KNIGHTS.
    I am have returned! 100% Active, 100% inspired! Read The Mod comic -
    Weekly Updates

((BB mission information will come in a bit, sorry i am a bit busy right this second (technically i shouldn't be making this post O.O)))

((Qwrq: your probably right, but who cares? this game is free for all mode :P))

((i made myself first in line i just shoved my way in and scribbled my name onto a job then left before people could react))
    goregutz having a job angrily stormed out "coward" he muttered yet again as he slammed a bystander out of the way and headed for the exit. Then still thirsty he went to the bar and walked up to someone
    screaming "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" and swinging his choppa, after the sap ran goregutz took his beer and continued on his way.
    the dyslexic ork
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    ((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))

In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by zman111 View Post
    ((i made myself first in line i just shoved my way in and scribbled my name onto a job then left before people could react))
    ((The simple way is always the best one it would seem...))
    Purple Qwrq

Weekly Updates

((ya tell me about it))
    the dyslexic ork

((The reason why i got the job i picked before bb did anything is because mine was also out of chronological order, at that time no one in front of my would have been able to take the job i chose because neither had a team, that is why i have the job i picked, team job 2.))
    Valkerus turned to Elia and asked him if he would like to join them in their mission, "We have to infiltrate a pirate base, and this other... elf creature seems willing to help me, would you like to join too? We might as well have two of you, and remember while you consider, that we have the highest paying job at the moment. Oh yes, I guess you need an introduction before we continue, I am Valkerus Malka of Arcadia. I am an Icaran and this metal is my skin, however I am not a robot. This other..... elf is named Araman and has willingly joined me, I hope you will too.
    Last edited by greekviking; 24.06.2010 at 15:37.
    Rec: I merely claimed responsibility for it like any good terrorist oganisation
    I will personally oppose anything that says no shooting at civilians.

As the green ogre creature stormed away it also conveniently scared people into leaving open a path to the job board. And before Felix could even wrap his head around what had happened the assassin was already calling out across the room for him. Felix walked over to the board and took a look. His eyes gleamed with excitement at the thoughts downed airship.

He knew how airships were. When they flew they flew well, but when one decided to go down it went down like a ton of bricks. His thoughts raced on. If he could repair it… hell if he could just scavenge a third of the parts he could probably make his own. Now that would be something, Flying Felix Airship Company.

He blinked a couple of times quickly to clear his head. "Stop daydreaming, the owners probably want it back. And the crew probably made it out alive anyway. *sigh*"
    He shrugged his shoulders for a moment and the usual smile returned to his face. It was not that bad. After all, the finder's fee was nice. And he could still snag a couple of parts along the way. Than there was the fact that he could always overcharge the crew for any 'extra' repairs.

All in all, there were worse things on that job board so he heartily agreed.
    "Alright, sounds fine with me. Let us go find where that bird landed."

((Thoughts in italics.))
    ((Its official. The airship it is.))
    Purple Qwrq

Weekly Updates

Mission information:

Felix and Umbreon:
    The airship is located to the north-east in the wilderness, the owners report it to be a small cruiser, white in colour with twin engine pods at the rear and an observation dome at the top of the envelope, the gondola is marked with a blue spiral, the cause of the crash is unknown, the aircraft had 7 crew and a captain as well as the owners daughter, reward will be paid upon return of both airship and daughter, the crew are optional.

BBblob:
    The cat is most likely located in the city, it is completely black, has yellow eyes, wears a white collar, answers to the name tiger and is 1 and a half foot tall at the shoulder 4 foot long without the tail.

Zorc (AKA Goregutz):
    The thief of the documents is hiding in the city in a rundown district at the top of an apartment building, the documents were last seen in a plain grey folder being shoved into a briefcase.

(Important note: please do not eat the documents)

Elia:
    As you are aware the man is hiding in the hills out in the wilderness (a tracker in his arm is sending this information) get to the hills and locate him, payment will only be delivered for a living subject.

Valkersus and Araman:
    The pirates are hiding in the pirate hideout to the north-east (check the map, its the only one actually situated on the continent) it is reputed to be a cliff that has been converted into a fortress with the entrances being on the seaward side, the remaining guilds transport vehicle will drop you nearby if necessary.

Elia looked at the unnatural metalic creature which adressed him. It was strange but in a certain way he could not get a fix on the status of mind what that person was. Something what hassnt happend before.
    "I`lll help you with your pirate problem, however i just signed on a solomission involving tracking down a criminal in the nearby wasteland and dragging his sorry excuse of a body to the nearby guardpost. prefered alive. I know its a solo mission, but if you help me out then we can be done very soon. And then i can assist you with the pirates. So how about it, and ofcourse we`ll split the bounty evenly"

Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast