Offence Average: 94186
    Defence Rank: #13
    Defence Average: 31634
    Best Offender: #4 Simbetting
    Best Defender: #35 robin-hood

Their spread of players can be seen on this map:

Alliance Member Locations

What I Think:

The immediate thing you noticed when you look at that map is that all the players are together in one continent however there seem to be two main hubs of activity, which must make defending take more organisation (although as you will notice from their rankings) they have not had much action on that front compared with their enemies GW or their confeds Dacia. This is only a very minor flaw as many alliances are a lot more spread out and even have members from far outside of the quadrant. One thing I do like is the quality control, they seem to have a good mix of offensive and defensive players, all of them who have managed to do well out of the game so far. They seem to only take in a smallish number of players (by recommendation is the main method) and are maintaining good average statistics in good areas, I have noticed however that in the last two days they have lost 5 players, however I would tend to lean that these players went inactive rather than left as none of them have gained new alliances since. This however does not necessarily reflect well on HD, as losing five players in inactivity seems like a they are either not capturing the imagination of the players or are not able to lend a hand in finding sitters for them.

I do however have a feeling that this alliance has a lot more to give to the server and I think that once the World Wonder race begins they may unleash some serious hammers, or sooner if anything really kicks off between HD & PFF. They still however have GW to deal with, it worries me that such a large group of confeds have not been able to finish an alliance, no matter how organised an alliance is the offenders always have the advantage (yes before you criticise this statement I believe this so donít try and convince me otherwise. They need to put in a serious effort to bring down their enemies no matter what form they come in, they have the potential to do it but currently I donít see them really going for it (Iíll do a GW one soon but maybe the same could be said for them, although I will say some of their attacks against Dacia have been impressive).

My Rating:

I think you are playing in HD alliance

Default Eh..

never know..

Independent analysis.. post them, like you did before...

Don't even waste time on replying to anyone until you are done your analysis.

Analyze, post.
    Analyze, post.
    Analyze, post.

Did a damn good job before, keep at it, **** all the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by bea View Post
    You forgot to mention that their mortal enemies - CH, and BKL.
    CH - really pesky adversary, learned that last round. good thing they got busy with Moth. settled thing diplomatically - after some skirmishes of course - lol

This is rediculous. How possibly can HD have a higher rating then GW?

Look at the stats, GW outperforms HD in every category... you may as well write a thread about yourself and rate it 10 out of 10

can HD really stand in G.W.'s attacks I don't think that...
    they have some good Off but in def i don't think they are good
    they are not good in organize Def. also G.W are bad in organizing Def. but numbers may make a deference specially when using mass Fakes !!!

Pikeman

Have I missed the post about mordor?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarin View Post
    This is rediculous. How possibly can HD have a higher rating then GW?
    Who cares! Just let him post his thoughts about the alliances and make his analysis. A lot of people like the analysis and its not going to influence players looking for new alliances as we are pretty much all set in at this point in the game. If you want to make an analysis then feel free to spend the time. Maybe you'll give your alliance a 10 out of 10, it doesnt matter what the score. Just like the rank of an alliance doesn't mean squat.

Anyways keep it up Steve. Maybe instead of an alliance analysis you'd like to give a war analysis between WAR vs PFF. Let us know what you think so far about the fights that have gone on. Make it more of a comparative analysis rather than just one alliance and focus on ability to defend and ability to attack and coordinate. Rather basically all aspects of the fights thus far.

Thorned Warrior

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by A.Madani View Post
    can HD really stand in G.W.'s attacks I don't think that...
    they have some good Off but in def i don't think they are good
    they are not good in organize Def. also G.W are bad in organizing Def. but numbers may make a deference specially when using mass Fakes !!!
    Lol not good at coordinating defense?? where are you looking at?? have you not seen we were in top defenders and have 1/2 defense ribbons/medals as we have offense man you in some other travian game i think.

as for HD i think they are a good small unit from offense reports i have seen.
    and as usual bea shut your pie hole unless you know for a fact that CH and BKL is G.W mortal enemy. This is a game wars happen attacks happen CH and BKL had some good hammers and hurt us abit,but that is part of the game. doesn't mean they are our mortal enemies good grief still nice to see you are in your fantasy land still.
    as for your analys Steve i thought it was pretty good keep up the good work. only thing is 2 players left to join HD 1 was a idiot which was no loss to G.W the other was on an agreement as i don't keep players that think they would be better off somewhere else. also G.W hasn't attacked Die Hard unless they attacked on a day i was sleeping

Default uhm.hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarin View Post
    Look at the stats, GW outperforms HD in every category... you may as well write a thread about yourself and rate it 10 out of 10
    The minute you spend as much time analysing as Steve does, maybe you are worthy of serious thought. But this is the forum, not the game, and he does a damn good job, as well as spends his free time. You disagree with him, then post your rebuttal, and it better be as fluid as what he posted. Otherwise, quit your *****ing. You want to make a point, do it with your troops......If you want opinion, come to the forum. is all about perception.

Get with the program, silly, and quit *****ing at a guy doing his best.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast