Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.06.2010 Alliance Analysis

Axerider

Stats are one thing...

opinion is another...

In MY opinion, location is VERY important in game, whereas, attacking rank not so much (until the end :P ) never know what hammers are hiding around

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by the art of war View Post
    Lol not good at coordinating defense?? where are you looking at?? have you not seen we were in top defenders and have 1/2 defense ribbons/medals as we have offense man you in some other travian game i think.

as for HD i think they are a good small unit from offense reports i have seen.
    and as usual bea shut your pie hole unless you know for a fact that CH and BKL is G.W mortal enemy. This is a game wars happen attacks happen CH and BKL had some good hammers and hurt us abit,but that is part of the game. doesn't mean they are our mortal enemies good grief still nice to see you are in your fantasy land still.
    as for your analys Steve i thought it was pretty good keep up the good work. only thing is 2 players left to join HD 1 was a idiot which was no loss to G.W the other was on an agreement as i don't keep players that think they would be better off somewhere else. also G.W hasn't attacked Die Hard unless they attacked on a day i was sleeping
    As for Mary- I will give you a big laugh. I better off study the life cycle of the frog. Or maybe the water cycle...This is my lesson for my son this week and he is good at

As for Steve- keep up the good work in your analysis and for giving time.

Last edited by bea; 01.07.2010 at 10:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant View Post
    Anyways keep it up Steve. Maybe instead of an alliance analysis you'd like to give a war analysis between WAR vs PFF. Let us know what you think so far about the fights that have gone on. Make it more of a comparative analysis rather than just one alliance and focus on ability to defend and ability to attack and coordinate. Rather basically all aspects of the fights thus far.
    That is an excellent idea, however due to the fact I do not have reports from all sides I feel I cannot be nearly as thorough as I would like. If the various leaders were to send me their best reports (I won't take reports with omissions) then I might be able to do one but until do from what I have it may prove onesided.

However I'm doing the PFF analysis later today, also if people wonder why I gave GW a lower rating just look at the stats again and also spend the same amount of time I have looking at reports and thinking over my opinions.
    ex .co.uk Moderator, ex .com Mod & Supporter

dont mind them steve10 just continue your analysis

Quote Originally Posted by effektz View Post
    dont mind them steve10 just continue your analysis
    Will do! Thanks for reading.

Considering you are in the HD camp, I'm pretty sure its unlikely that you are going to get full reports from attackers or defenders. My guess is that the WW battle will turn out to be an East vs West war. Holy has done a lot of work to get the right pacts going and I'm pretty sure that is how it will turn out.

Looking forward to the PFF analysis today

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant View Post
    Considering you are in the HD camp, I'm pretty sure its unlikely that you are going to get full reports from attackers or defenders.
    Fair enough, maybe names could made anonymous. However I can't do it unless I get proper reports, otherwise I'll be basing my views purely on HD reports which would be completely unfair.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Steve10 View Post
    Fair enough, maybe names could made anonymous. However I can't do it unless I get proper reports, otherwise I'll be basing my views purely on HD reports which would be completely unfair.
    You are really right- you need battle reports....

Sorry about not posting up another analysis the arrival of the WW has changed everything so I'll need to think of how I'm going to change these to make them suitable of the new period in the game.

Default Good News

Well I have some good news, or atleast I consider it good, I've taken Bea up on an offer to write for her blog. I'll still be doing my normal stuff but I will also try to expand to add more content. I won't be changing my style in any way as it's the only real way I like to write stuff. Anyway I hope to have a page of information about me and myself on there and if all goes to plan the blog will now have double the content it used to have which can only be a good thing.

Anyway here is my welcome post if anyone is interested:

http://bea-travian.blogspot.com/2010/07/im-steve.html

Also I'll be looking to post up an interview with some prominent players or alliance leaders in the next 48 hours (just need to convince someone to let me interview them). If you think you count as a prominent player or important alliance leader (And you have something interesting to say), then feel free to contact me because I'd love to interview you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast