Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Gold Without a Credit Card

Default Buying Gold Without a Credit Card

Is it possible to buy gold without the direct usage of a credit card or some other plastic form of money?

The reason I ask this is because I am 16, and thus rely on my parents for food, shelter... you get the drill. Is there any way to use my cash (earned mostly legally, of course) to buy gold, without pestering them for a credit card? I hear a lot about vouchers and whatnot, but no one I ask seems to be able to explain exactly what they are...

Thanks ya'll.
    -com First Tourny Qualifier - Ica
    Steamname: Plinkooo

i have the same problem, what i do is go to the local store and you can buy "visa gift cards." You can register them online then use them to buy the gold. The smallest card you can buy is a 25$ card (cost around 30 dollars though) and you can buy your gold with that.

Hope this helped

awsome =D
    sweet =D
    any specific stores that you can normaly get them at??...or just the newsagents??

Thorned Warrior

Depending on your country really, I can pay with my bankcard here, pretty safe method aswell. ( I assume you have your own bank account to pay through )

It is also possible to purchase a Wally Card at a local store/gass station and pay through the Wally Card. (It is possible to buy them online and get them send to your e-mail if you're to lazy to go out )

Quote Originally Posted by time gnome View Post
    i have the same problem, what i do is go to the local store and you can buy "visa gift cards." You can register them online then use them to buy the gold. The smallest card you can buy is a 25$ card (cost around 30 dollars though) and you can buy your gold with that.

Hope this helped
    Quote Originally Posted by Eolath View Post
    Depending on your country really, I can pay with my bankcard here, pretty safe method aswell. ( I assume you have your own bank account to pay through )

It is also possible to purchase a Wally Card at a local store/gass station and pay through the Wally Card. (It is possible to buy them online and get them send to your e-mail if you're to lazy to go out )
    Both of these sound useful, I shall look into these. Thanks again!

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Eolath View Post

I'm really curios how do you buy online with cash and not using a credit card
    .com Supporter
    s4.com - mariusss 2007-2008 s4.com - elafias 2008-2009 s4.com - UnderWorld3 2009-2010

Quote Originally Posted by time gnome View Post

Hope this helped
    How much of a hassle is this 'registration' process? Visa's webpage makes it sound like somewhat of a hassle...

it really depends on your country, in australia i could buy pre paid credit cards ( debit card) that doesnt even need to be registered, here in ireland i have to get a v3 card...which then allows me to buy a reciept ith a visa number etc on it.

I would suggest asking your local post office about pre-paid credit cards/debit cards.
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

A pill to make me dumb... make me somebody else.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Sebi View Post
    I'm really curios how do you buy online with cash and not using a credit card
    ... IDEAL..

http://www.ideal.nl/?lang=eng-GB

Only dutch unfortunately.
    Last edited by Eolath; 01.07.2010 at 18:57. Reason: Edited for English link

In the top-right corner, there seems to be an English Flag. Is that for languages or for the whole site? And are you sure it's only Dutch?

Quote Originally Posted by myrcat View Post
    You don't have to be a lesbian to admire marshmallows and nice breasts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast