Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: DevBlog and T4 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    Actually the Gaul heros are the best now simply because now Roman and Teuton Ghost hammers will be completely useless. Gauls are the only tribe that will be able to build a ghost hammer period

I understand what you are saying but this is not the way to do it, simply limiting the amount of Confederations an alliance can have to 4 and then making a clear statement as to who wins the server are only the 5 alliance wings in a Confederation is probably the best way. This would limit the amount of zerging going on I mean server 2 is just 2 giant metas, server 9 was 2 massive metas and 1 small, and server 6 is ending up as 1 enormous meta attacking a zerg and 1 tiny meta, its become ridiculous.

I think that people who develope travian must forbidden the alliances to have naps and have only confederations. To have nap with someone does not mean anything. Also a good idea in order to stop the creation of big METAs alliances is to give the right to the player who have the embassy to put in his alliance more than 60 players. I think that 100 players is a good number (5 per level). Then they can put to the alliance the right to have only 5 confederations and none NAPS. If an alliance can have 5 friendly alliances we mean about 600 players. I think that it is enough for a com server that lasts with 3,000-4,000 accounts. 3 friendly alliances means 60x3+60=240 only 240 players. U cannot hold 2-3 wws artifacts plans of building wws with only 240 players.

Quote Originally Posted by emoose View Post
    +5 Hero Speed isn't useful?
    Nope. I don't. Didn't bother the rest of your Mr.-Grumpy-got-bit-by-a-bug-up-the-butt diatribe.

If you want to whine about Gauls being underpowered, go post in one of the "Gauls Are Broken" threads; this is a discussion for the DevBlog and I, for one, would like to keep it that way.
    Hm. Your name isn't "God" nor "Admin" so STFU! LOL. Anyone may feel free to comment on hero attributes as outlined in the DevBlog, race specific or otherwise, and if you don't like it, tough!

I'm quite happy with the latest DB post. The changes to Gold Club are both much needed and much appreciated.
    Agreed. Much of the angst expressed over 3.6 was the numerous add-on charges that pushed numerous advantages to those willing to spend gold at a high rate. This will help remove some of the money-grubbing stigma (travian is a business so they can money-grub all they want) and it will likely encourage many more people to buy the gold club which is really a pretty good deal.

- Implement a Game Rule that clearly states that association with unofficial Confeds/NAPs is punishable.
    Disagree. This would bring about endless accusations and hysterics. This could affect the notion of having a quad "locked-down" by the time artifacts are released (if they retain artifacts in version 4.0). This will also have an effect on end-game when regardless of unofficial agreements, the number of wings that can legitimately take credit for a WW win will be much reduced. Especially in light of the common practice of moving your WW holders and primary sitters/suppliers/plan holders into a separate, small alliance; those players would either have to be brought back into an official wing prior to level 100 completion, or you would actually have the WW wing and only 5 others listed as official winners.
    Vercingetorix, ArEs - 2008-09 com8; Juggernaut, Vandals - 2009-2010 com8
    Vercingetorix, ArEs - 2011-2012 com5; Hanuman, Titans_ArEs 2012-2013

Quote Originally Posted by tottleben View Post
    I think that people who develope travian must forbidden the alliances to have naps and have only confederations. To have nap with someone does not mean anything. Also a good idea in order to stop the creation of big METAs alliances is to give the right to the player who have the embassy to put in his alliance more than 60 players. I think that 100 players is a good number (5 per level). Then they can put to the alliance the right to have only 5 confederations and none NAPS. If an alliance can have 5 friendly alliances we mean about 600 players. I think that it is enough for a com server that lasts with 3,000-4,000 accounts. 3 friendly alliances means 60x3+60=240 only 240 players. U cannot hold 2-3 wws artifacts plans of building wws with only 240 players.
    I like your idea. NAPs are useless, you are quite correct. The idea of limiting diplomacy to confeds and the limit you set is very reasonable when instituted within the structure of having expanded numbers in individual wings. 100 player wings/alliances would be reasonable and have been used in other games to good effect, even if the games themselves are inferior to Travian.

Quote Originally Posted by S8_Vercingetorix View Post
    I like your idea. NAPs are useless, you are quite correct. The idea of limiting diplomacy to confeds and the limit you set is very reasonable when instituted within the structure of having expanded numbers in individual wings. 100 player wings/alliances would be reasonable and have been used in other games to good effect, even if the games themselves are inferior to Travian.
    Is the only way in order not to have secret confederations and naps that we use as alliances but with the benefit of conquering villages of non-active players.

Thorned Warrior

Can you please increase Gold in Plus like more then 600, say about 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 and 5000 gold. The one who can pay for that will buy it once and for all.

chandannasta is a gold monster!

Thorned Warrior

OMG IS THis Leigonnare - My Guess Was Right

And Is This After U Hold Ur Cursor On This Pic , It Show "GAULS" As Text , But Which Is This One ...It Looks Like Axemen

And This Is Teutons BUT WHO ??? (Clubbies ???)

Customer Service Representative Tschena's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-K-Kerr View Post
    OMG IS THis Leigonnare - My Guess Was Right

And Is This After U Hold Ur Cursor On This Pic , It Show "GAULS" As Text , But Which Is This One ...It Looks Like Axemen

And This Is Teutons BUT WHO ??? (Clubbies ???)
    As I already said these are the taskmaster pictures, not the pictures for troops...

Quote Originally Posted by Tschena View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you but there is no mistake in the blog. The second picture is the taskmaster for Gauls and the third the taskmaster for Teutons. It has nothing to do with the troops axeman and swordsman.
    As I already said these are the taskmaster pictures, not the pictures for troops...
    oh.. so the gauls get a taskmaster that look like a teuton axeman and teuton get a taskmaster that looks like a gaul swordsman..

these exchange programs the schools are doing is really getting out of hand lmao

Quote Originally Posted by chandannasta View Post
    Can you please increase Gold in Plus like more then 600, say about 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 and 5000 gold. The one who can pay for that will buy it once and for all.
    yes this is a good idea.. it would be easier to buy for serious players..

about the 3 confed 3 nap thing

As one of my friends and other people pointed out.. yes indeed its useless for big serious metas.. those who wanna work together can do so silently also.. MM is alright..

but as they said "it should work as intended" .. now my guess is that dev want.. to stop the ranger type metas.. having so many wings.. noobs get diluted by the no of confeds they have and go inactive and loose interest eventually

its not intended to stop them from making confed, but to stop them from making them needlessly

here is a preview

Top 25 attackers/def << the really active people mostly are leaders.. or big raiders and ww hammers.. they choose there alliance and forget about others.. as others come to them

top 100: semi-super active people, each of them are worth to be in top 25 but just doesn't make the cut for one or other reason

top 500: now this includes tailenders, lonewolfs.. and big farms.. and people who lead the alliance ranked between 25-50 or are in one..

and there is top 1000 : this is the lot of casual players.. non-gold.. tailenders in 25-50 ranked alliance and bla bla noobs that have a bit of the brains.. who later climb up the ladder

now this feature will effect them the most as most of them are in 25confed alliance.. or something .. its too early to say anything more than this so as the dev said WAIT AND WATCH!

It seems we are forgetting the all the good things they made free , thanks a lot travian team... i thought you were money hungry people and i still think you are.. but your ranking has improved in my charts
    Last edited by rikacomet; 10.10.2010 at 09:48.
    Live for the good people, not for the strong ones.

Customer Service Representative Tschena's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rikacomet View Post
    oh.. so the gauls get a taskmaster that look like a teuton axeman and teuton get a taskmaster that looks like a gaul swordsman..

these exchange programs the schools are doing is really getting out of hand lmao
    Who tells you what they look like the swordsman or axeman? Did you see the pictures for these 2 troops until now? I don't think so. So do not jump into conclusions as long as you do not have the details..

These are simple the taskmaster pictures - nothing more and nothing less at the moment.

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast