Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 361 to 367 of 367

Thread: PANTHEON's WW WINNER...

  1. #361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Executioner View Post
    So what your saying is you were like a farm who went inactive lolol we wasted our time hitting you lolol you got farmed for millions meanwhile your ally was observing, your army was killed because you were a farm.
    Seems.. my hammer had hit your villages badly... I can sense the sourness of that in your tone above

    The fact, I already told you, my army was not killed by your guys, I killed it myself.. so don't be so proud of that.
    And no, simming or inactive doesnt mean to be a farm. If I was giving away my resources, to anyone, even a PANTH player, I would have just pressed delete instead.
    Man I don't like to play a supportive player.

    Ironically, your players didnt even were trying to farm, instead they destroyed the Warehouses and Granaries in the first hits .. so less chances of getting resource.. and really a bad planning.
    Again, forgot to hit the resource fields, only one guy hit it late in the game recently but only in my captial and was the only lucky person to find some resources, which I happily gave away for his effort to come so far during the last days of the server. And none other got a pinch of resource from my account.
    I could have deleted my acc, but I let it be there so that I can have peek in the server.

    Now, you are making it personal lol!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Executioner View Post
    Yes, your leadership was lousy we have herd that from tons of them, every panth who gets attacked curses the leadership lol thats funny.
    I don't remember anyone else from Panth cursing the leadership of Panth?
    Oh, and even I am not cursing the leadership!!
    I just mentioned I didnt like a couple main leaders, while the others were good, and a few even better.
    And that was an excuse for not being a Panth from heart. Not for your attacks silly.. do not make up things plz.

    You are diverting from the discussion into many branches.
    This actually shows that you are not interested in discussion.. Rather, you went to into insulting. And you do this to whoever comes to the forum and not in your confed.

    And I do not like that. So if you continue making up things and insulting again. Then, the one before that would be my last post on this S5 forum.
    Last edited by Nevoncloud; 05.10.2010 at 17:36.

  2. #362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    This is correct. You did go inactive, but for some reason we tend to see accounts go inactive and then hammers suddenly come from them once they switch hands. It was just an opportunity to either slow you down or kill your hammer with minimal losses.

    If we knew it starved to death, we wouldn't have bothered. But it was strange to us that you had a large hammer but never defended.. so we took the opportunity. I guess now we know why.
    yeah.. exactly what I thought would be the reason to hit my cap.
    thats actually good that you keep account of each player with hammer in the opposite team and you came after even the inactive once among them

  3. #363
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    11.01.2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevoncloud View Post
    Seems.. my hammer had hit your villages badly... I can sense the sourness of that in your tone above

    The fact, I already told you, my army was not killed by your guys, I killed it myself.. so don't be so proud of that.
    And no, simming or inactive doesnt mean to be a farm. If I was giving away my resources, to anyone, even a PANTH player, I would have just pressed delete instead.
    Man I don't like to play a supportive player.

    Ironically, your players didnt even were trying to farm, instead they destroyed the Warehouses and Granaries in the first hits .. so less chances of getting resource.. and really a bad planning.
    Again, forgot to hit the resource fields, only one guy hit it late in the game recently but only in my captial and was the only lucky person to find some resources, which I happily gave away for his effort to come so far during the last days of the server. And none other got a pinch of resource from my account.
    I could have deleted my acc, but I let it be there so that I can have peek in the server.

    Now, you are making it personal lol!!!!



    I don't remember anyone else from Panth cursing the leadership of Panth?
    Oh, and even I am not cursing the leadership!!
    I just mentioned I didnt like a couple main leaders, while the others were good, and a few even better.
    And that was an excuse for not being a Panth from heart. Not for your attacks silly.. do not make up things plz.

    You are diverting from the discussion into many branches.
    This actually shows that you are not interested in discussion.. Rather, you went to into insulting. And you do this to whoever comes to the forum and not in your confed.

    And I do not like that. So if you continue making up things and insulting again. Then, the one before that would be my last post on this S5 forum.


    The fact is, Panth sent 3 hammers on more then occasion to me, you were included in one that unfortunately for you ended up to be just a regular village lol. unsuccessful attempts at destroying my cap was ridiculous. Your hammer landed but your failure to time the cata waves properly resulted in all your catas dying, if you think about it, you lost.. along with the rest lol....

    You are funny tho

    signed

    Smiley Face

  4. #364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Executioner View Post
    The fact is, Panth sent 3 hammers on more then occasion to me, you were included in one that unfortunately for you ended up to be just a regular village lol. unsuccessful attempts at destroying my cap was ridiculous. Your hammer landed but your failure to time the cata waves properly resulted in all your catas dying, if you think about it, you lost.. along with the rest lol....

    You are funny tho

    signed

    Smiley Face
    There were failed attempts of destroying caps, in few missions.. but that were coz one of the attacking player didn't launch at all as the launch time got missed.
    But I don't remember my cats getting wasted like that!!!
    Let me know your IGN. Will check if you were right! I really want to check if that actually ever happened!!

    And even if I had lost a few Cats, then whats fun not loosing it? Its the game isn't it!!! I still had my full hammer to hit back again then, it was big enough to kill any defense in your village, except if it was a WW or BP holding village.

  5. #365
    Thorned Warrior jeanjean's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.04.2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I was right!
    LoDm's BOUFFON too

  6. #366

    Default PANTHEONs WW WINNER

    There is a lot of information that has been left out but as the story is reported from the daughter I imagin the information does not help her case. Still I think he should be allowed dispite what anyone else says.

  7. #367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlietscespecT View Post
    There is a lot of information that has been left out but as the story is reported from the daughter I imagin the information does not help her case. Still I think he should be allowed dispite what anyone else says.
    Is it finished now ?!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Similar Threads

  1. PANTHEON, The most Honest meta in Travian history
    By shibly115 in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 5
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 27.08.2013, 09:25
  2. PANTHEON, out of nowhere?
    By sam27 in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 5
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11.02.2013, 17:59
  3. And the winner is....
    By AxeAttack in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04.08.2011, 21:43
  4. MH/HM is the winner
    By niko07 in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 15.11.2010, 08:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •