Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think that with the rise of smartphones such as the ****** and what not..

Axerider

Default I think that with the rise of smartphones such as the ****** and what not..

There are no need to be scare as to when you are going to receive a wave of attack or what not. Since most people have smartphones like the ****** and what not and they can check their status anywhere, where there is reception.

I mean the only weak time most people have is that when they are sleeping and that is mostly an eight hour period.

My point is that, do you guys have an Smartphone?

Thorned Warrior

Hi, i have an ***** E51 model and i use the phone when i`am not in front of my PC and i can tell you that it really helps, anyway there are smartphones with touchscreen and big screen which really is helpful, also the speed connection depends by the phone operator, in my opinion.
    Last edited by al_capones2002; 23.09.2010 at 01:23.

Axerider

I have a stupidphone. it turns itself off in my pocket

Quote Originally Posted by Morgasshk View Post
    I have a stupidphone. it turns itself off in my pocket
    lulz! I always wondered what these phones are called! I guess mine is a smartphone-stupidphone hybrid.

Playing Travian on smartphones sucks. I only do it when I don't have access to a computer and there's something urgent like NPC'ing crop.
    "It takes two to lie; one to lie and one to listen"
    Homer J. Simpson

Cant send same second waves, and for some reason I can never click on spot 21 in the village center (Anyone else have that problem?). It is useful when your on the toilet for example.

Axerider

mine just charges me a flipping arm and a leg each time I use it. it's lucky i was born an octopus.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant View Post
    Cant send same second waves, and for some reason I can never click on spot 21 in the village center (Anyone else have that problem?). It is useful when your on the toilet for example.

its better if you have a fast phone like the droid 2 or ****** 4.

I live in my chicken coop with my laptop as my connection to civilization

The tabs on safari mobile are great for sending attacks. Its a little slow, but if you set it up beforehand it works.
    "Never forget -- 'Reason' is just one letter away from 'Treason.' Coincidence? Reasonable people would say it is, but America can't afford to take that chance."

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant View Post
    Sending same second waves while you're on the toilet; now that's a professional Travian player!

And that spot 21 issue, is it the spot at 12 o'clock? If it is, I can click on it using my smart/stupid-phone.
    "It takes two to lie; one to lie and one to listen"
    Homer J. Simpson

Ya the 12 o clock spot. Some reason I can never get to it other than typing the url. It always grabs the wall instead. Same second waves are impossible on my droid. The keyboard is nice for writing posts like this one

Anyone else notice the innacurate and overuse of the term what not by the OP? Haha I found it funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast