Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: To a Server played well

Kudos to all players that played with class.

Panth:
    Well played wonder. Having the architects great secret made all the difference in wonder survivability.

Nirvana:
    Your tenacity in attacking Panth allowed us to concentrate on our skirmish with LoDm.

LoDm:
    Though your strategy for extending the server wasn't 100% successful, it still made for a fun server. I believe there are other strategies for doing what you want (Scotch, Check my PM ) but I must admit, your strategy DID make things interesting

MAD:
    Very fun server and some of the best people I've played with.

Fun was had by all!

Enjoy
    Chief
    I found this on YOUR computer:

Grey hair is hereditary... You get it from your children!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefOdie View Post
    I often feel more like a bouncer than anything else. Trying to head off hot-tempers (without banning people right and left) is as much of an art form as a skill...

Congratulations to all the winners.

LoDm, you are one hell of a team. Well played.

Livvy Defiant/Nirvana
    Second place is the first loser

Wow,

I can't believe it's over... what a strange feeling... this sensation of a void...

What a great year thanks to you all

SpEcIaL LoVe FrOm LoDm !

+ extra tickle from the mighty but decimated LoDm Blue Battle Group aka Los Poulpitos : Flambix - Mathusalem - Punch - Momo & Drik - OXY13 - and myself.

PS : @ Chief :
    Yeah, I want to make love !
    And I want to make cheese !
    Because I'm with LoDm !

can't believe the server is over LOL...

i honestly lost appetite since the day TG respawned our WW villages (plus the fact i've crashed my hammer on MAD WW too).. however LoDm brotherhood kept me stick in the game although i never be able to build even a good size hammer anymore..

i then decided to sim as much as possible to make it into the top 10 but also failed shy of it

anyway, congrats to everyone who are still around until the server end, its not an easy job and it needs commitment regardless of your functionn (attacker/defender/etc).. its always easier to leave the game when you lost your appetite..

once again congrats! the server's atmosphere created by all of us was good, competitive, and fun

ps : feel free to contact me should any of you have a future plan to come and win another server

-Constant Motion-

Panth:
    Well played wonder. Having the architects great secret made all the difference in wonder survivability.

Enjoy
    Chief
    Hey you are wrong with this assumption that the architect provided the stability.. infact the architect wasnt activate when the hammers landed on the MDD ww. The ww had the effect from the unique diet not the architect arti

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_Hood View Post
    Hey you are wrong with this assumption that the architect provided the stability.. infact the architect wasnt activate when the hammers landed on the MDD ww. The ww had the effect from the unique diet not the architect arti
    I stand corrected!

Chief
    I found this on YOUR computer:

Grey hair is hereditary... You get it from your children!

I often feel more like a bouncer than anything else. Trying to head off hot-tempers (without banning people right and left) is as much of an art form as a skill...

Thorned Warrior

On behalf of the all the Pantheon Wingz I am really very very grateful to all the wings of LODm who helped us till the end. To achieve this victory, you have been with us hand to hand. We wont eva forget this year. Its a remarkable thing for LOD & Pantheon together.

I would really be happy to play the next s5 server if both of you play again on this server again.

Good game LoDm,respect for your gameplay and coordination.Congrats to MDD as well for getting the wonder to level 100.
    Its been one of the best servers that i have played,has been a roller coaster ride through out. =)

I would like to thank my alliance(Spectre)first,it was an honor leading you.I have seldom seen such dedication and loyalty.Your unwavering support was truly admirable.

Also to my friends in Nirvana and MAD,thank you..you made all the time spent in this server worthwhile.

Some players i would like to thank specifically:

Dian..i learned alot from you.You are truly a gem of a person and great player.Thank you!

Guss..without you i couldnt have seen this endgame.You are the best friend a person can ask for.Thank you!

Erika..your druids died a good death =p Thank you and it is always a pleasure talking to you.I will always admire your patience and persistence.

Anie..good player,great friend.Thank you!

Jer..Good tactician with humor to match.Thank you for making this server worthwhile.

Itoh..One of the best offensive player i have ever come across.

Arnold..good player and was always helpful.Best of luck in RL

Jospeh..my rammer in the WW run,thank you and it was always nice to talk to you.

And most importantly,my dual Deadly.Thank you for bearing with me all this time and allowing me the opportunity to play alongside you. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by paps View Post
    I underestimate your dedication!
    [4:31:54 PM] Anie: my brownies are spiked :P
    [4:32:06 PM] Anie: that's why Az loves them so much

Well I have to say I am relieved it is all over.
    What a server this has been, so much drama, heartache, laughter and tears.

Congratulations to Pantheon, and to George who was smart anough to get the deal done with LoDm so early in the game.

LoDm you were amazing, your battle planning, your defences and the fun you bought to the forums.

Nirvana we thank you for your help and support throughout this server. You guys were truly great to have on side.

The Grid what a team you were all heroes

OUTLAWS you did a great job and I am glad to be able to call you friends

D12 they played a good and honest game that cost them dearly, but they will not be forgotten.

MYSTIFY you surprised us all with your tenacity and daring

S&S*HSF We appreciated all your help, thank you

Banana you guys played a great game and we were proud to have you on our side.

However most of my thoughts and best wishes go to our MAD team. To all those that stuck it out to the bitter end, you did a great job my friends and I am very proud that I can claim to be part of your team.
    Lots of names run through my head when I think of the hard work you have all put into this server, so I am not going to list them as if I miss someone I will feel real bad.

Suffice to say that we may not have won the server, but we have won a great many new friends, and I know which I prefer

My thanks to everyone of you for being part of the best team I have ever played with. I would not change any of you.

I love you all xxxx
    Yes I am back

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast