Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To a Server played well

Default To a Server played well

To a Server played well – My final regards to all who made this server what it was, I will try to be brief yet try convening my regards to the team’s on S5

Assumption: With the defense piled up by MD, my guess is the server should be over soon… though I would love to be labeled as “JeanJean” and proved wrong..

LoDm: They were indeed one of the best I have come across if not the very best, a team that knows what they are doing and execute their plans to perfection. An out-standing ability to wriggle out of tricky situations and a team of determined / skilled / dedicated players. I was surprised that they were robbed of glory by re-spawning the WW villages and I believe it was wrong on part of TG.

Panths: Knew some of them, but the Allianz largely remained a mystery… I always thought they were the one’s MAD should have kept an eye on and I’m not surprised they proved me right, they have Won and deservingly so, I do not know on what they had or how they played but to me they are the eventual winners along with LoDm.

Nirvana: Did not know many here, but a team that awed me with every move.. again among the best. I would have enjoyed a Nirvana Vs LoDm for the excellent skill possessed by both and honestly I would not place my money on either an enjoyable bunch of players on the Forum and Skype with their skill rated among the best.. they indeed are capable of turning a server around and I would be glad if they prove that my little letter here was premature Go Nirvana…

Last but not the least:

MAD: Out-standing bunch of players, had they fought LoDm tooth for tooth, we would have seen a mouth watering server.. have come to know some of them over Skype and they seem no less skilled compared to the best I have seen.. knew some of them from previous servers and I stand delighted to work with them and many others who I met here

A1-Omega: The team I started with, a team I tried to safe guard and a team that fell apart but individuals who will remain with me for some time.

The Grid: The old bunch from the NW, the team that fought along with me last round and we split in various NW Allianz to help get together a NW team, what we achieved remains debatable, but we enjoyed our stay.

My regards to all others I missed (Banana, TWS, Mystify) only because I do not know much about them. And I would not thank individuals as that would be a very long post

Before I bid farewell to S5.com and the game Travian, I played as “Gills” did not do much except hit MD a couple of hours before this server could end as I realized very early in to the server that I did not enjoy this game anymore. All those who know me as Gills would know that I indeed have a reasonable head on my shoulders and my act as the emotionless and ever so irritating “MAD NooB” was a mere role-play, my apologies to individuals I have angered with my presence on the forum… but none was ever meant for real, I wish all the best to everyone..

Personal apology to buddy and the entire LoDm team for my unruly behavior. A personal thanks to the entire Nirvana and MAD team.

The MAD NooB Signing off in signature style... LOVE YOU ALL

The MAD NooB
    Last edited by MAD NooB; 06.10.2010 at 08:11.
    A NooB forever... And in love with Dacia, ok ColoneluLuisChama a little more than the rest

Don't go away, if you left, it will be less funny

Love you too, MAD noob

Who ever will win, I will say this is great svr.
    And for Pantheon.. sorry if sometime I use bad language to talk here.. Not all Panth players are bad.. some are good players too. Just becoz some of noobs (no need to mentioning who's that) its make you guys looks bad too. Sorry for that

Its the loooong svr. More than 1 year already.
    I am enjoying all things happening here.
    All quads, how ever their way and style to play all are part of this svr that made this svr become interesting.

PS. There;s 2 action that I will keep remember in my travian game.
    1. When Nirvana_MAD did action to turn around the svr. That was great. Really great turn around. Good job to all
    2. When Arakas took plan from BAD. That was so nice idea. I am not pissed when heard that news.. even laughing hard.. Clapping for you guys who ever have that nice idea

Love you All too
    (s1) AoW-GSR,Golderod, SGR, (s2) SMR/SBR,STFU (s3) FU, (s5) Nirvana,IM (s6) Exile, (s7)Defiance,MC/AV, (s8 WASP, (s9) V4 LOL GUA!
    T4 hater, T3.6 fan

Yep, hopefully this should soon be over, well played all and I hope that all of you enjoyed as much as we did,, though it was tiring towards the end.

Pikeman

A very good server !

Just for fun, remember :

http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=127948

Good game all.

Congratulation to LoDm

especially to thier great players, Daphy, Arakas, zzzuove, Marcussy, Kalicia, Nilaya, Faust and mystery guys who did all strategy (the unexpect one) which i recognized you as a superb player to play against with.

Thanks to all MAD and Nirvana players that played along with us especially from Berserk family that i played with from few previous servers especially Chief, Oy, Dan, Ladyteamroper, Glen, Jonesy, Mr.Bond trio/Herby (still hate skype? ) and Joseph (even he is not from previous Berserk). and others MAD players like Bear, Gambit, Blow, Gills, coco1 and our Leaders, Heartbreaker.

and also from Nirvana alliance, hiker, aig, Dian, Guss, Kaiser, Az and Erika

and the most respect, the other side of world B.A.D, Brian who dualed with me since 3 years ago
    both of us going to retired after this server.

so enjoy the remaining server and have fun to all in S5.travian.com
    (delayed or not its doesnt matter, im having fun)

Regards,
    Arnold of B.A.D
    Last edited by ZeroInfinity; 06.10.2010 at 12:48.
    Dogger s5.com - IM
    bonnie&clyde com6 - |•••|

LoDm will be destroyed in less than 15 days

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Gorim View Post
    LoDm will be destroyed in less than 15 days

Enjoy
    lol, i dont recognized all player that post in there. they are some guy that we kicked out from this server
    Dogger s5.com - IM
    bonnie&clyde com6 - |•••|

Based on the size of the PANTH wonder, this may be just a little pre-mature...

Enjoy
    Chief
    I found this on YOUR computer:

Grey hair is hereditary... You get it from your children!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefOdie View Post
    I often feel more like a bouncer than anything else. Trying to head off hot-tempers (without banning people right and left) is as much of an art form as a skill...

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by MAD NooB View Post
    To a Server played well – My final regards to all who made this server what it was, I will try to be brief yet try convening my regards to the team’s on S5

Assumption: With the defense piled up by MD, my guess is the server should be over soon… though I would love to be labeled as “JeanJean” and proved wrong..

LoDm: They were indeed one of the best I have come across if not the very best, a team that knows what they are doing and execute their plans to perfection. An out-standing ability to wriggle out of tricky situations and a team of determined / skilled / dedicated players. I was surprised that they were robbed of glory by re-spawning the WW villages and I believe it was wrong on part of TG.

Panths: Knew some of them, but the Allianz largely remained a mystery… I always thought they were the one’s MAD should have kept an eye on and I’m not surprised they proved me right, they have Won and deservingly so, I do not know on what they had or how they played but to me they are the eventual winners along with LoDm.

Nirvana: Did not know many here, but a team that awed me with every move.. again among the best. I would have enjoyed a Nirvana Vs LoDm for the excellent skill possessed by both and honestly I would not place my money on either an enjoyable bunch of players on the Forum and Skype with their skill rated among the best.. they indeed are capable of turning a server around and I would be glad if they prove that my little letter here was premature Go Nirvana…

Last but not the least:

MAD: Out-standing bunch of players, had they fought LoDm tooth for tooth, we would have seen a mouth watering server.. have come to know some of them over Skype and they seem no less skilled compared to the best I have seen.. knew some of them from previous servers and I stand delighted to work with them and many others who I met here

A1-Omega: The team I started with, a team I tried to safe guard and a team that fell apart but individuals who will remain with me for some time.

The Grid: The old bunch from the NW, the team that fought along with me last round and we split in various NW Allianz to help get together a NW team, what we achieved remains debatable, but we enjoyed our stay.

My regards to all others I missed (Banana, TWS, Mystify) only because I do not know much about them. And I would not thank individuals as that would be a very long post

Before I bid farewell to S5.com and the game Travian, I played as “Gills” did not do much except hit MD a couple of hours before this server could end as I realized very early in to the server that I did not enjoy this game anymore. All those who know me as Gills would know that I indeed have a reasonable head on my shoulders and my act as the emotionless and ever so irritating “MAD NooB” was a mere role-play, my apologies to individuals I have angered with my presence on the forum… but none was ever meant for real, I wish all the best to everyone..

Personal apology to buddy and the entire LoDm team for my unruly behavior. A personal thanks to the entire Nirvana and MAD team.

The MAD NooB Signing off in signature style... LOVE YOU ALL

The MAD NooB
    Well said i concur

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast