Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MM from Sallah el din

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by SARSteam View Post
    The fact that you (LuLin) have this message, whether send to you or stolen by yourself shows that corruption has formed inside of you and thus rendering you useless for any good. And don't say that it is part of the game...
    Sry but receiving messages from enemy-alliances or see it in an account as sitter is since years part of the game

Quote Originally Posted by mikethenewguy View Post
    Dont give me that bullcrap. What do you think this thread is, a compliment? Most of the threads you post in and start are propaganda laden bullcrap, so you would be best to analyze yourself before analyzing others. First "Bad Bad TBD" and now this one, you are the one that is annoying and worthless. Go back to analyzing your obesity equipment because obviously you need a shot of insulin.
    mike calm down
    And your posts? Only bad ONE, bad C, so it's the same on every side in this forum. And thats it in every forum on every world.
    Players talk always bad from the enemys, to provoke others or because they are feeling the game different

Thorned Warrior

Your dogs barked all night so Sallah didn't like being your neighbor.

Guardsman

Felt sorry for him being a noob spy..
    Spying but contributed nothing.. Lolz...

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by mikethenewguy View Post
    Dont give me that bullcrap. What do you think this thread is, a compliment? Most of the threads you post in and start are propaganda laden bullcrap, so you would be best to analyze yourself before analyzing others. First "Bad Bad TBD" and now this one, you are the one that is annoying and worthless. Go back to analyzing your obesity equipment because obviously you need a shot of insulin.
    You just do not seem to understand that some people might actually post for the discussion and fun of it.

If you look at "bad, bad TBD" you will notice that the TBD leaders took it very well.. THey did not feel a need to go defend themselves nor to attack others. Why? they understood that the message was not an insult but an chance to get in a bit teasing.

I've found in here responses like "I'd like to order a pizza" "I'll go get some cofee" "your dogs are barking so i don't want you in my neighboorhood" "I enjoy getting catted" These are responses from people who understand not to see spies and propoganda whereever they go. but on the contarary has a sense of humor

I appreciate good enemies. Enemies who joke and have fun is by far superior to those who sulk and shout.

If you read every message like its propaganda then you will see propaganda everywhere
    Last edited by LuLin; 07.10.2010 at 05:41.

Quote Originally Posted by LuLin View Post
    You just do not seem to understand that some people might actually post for the discussion and fun of it.

If you look at "bad, bad TBD" you will notice that the TBD leaders took it very well.. THey did not feel a need to go defend themselves nor to attack others. Why? they understood that the message was not an insult but an chance to get in a bit teasing.

I've found in here responses like "I'd like to order a pizza" "I'll go get some cofee" "your dogs are barking so i don't want you in my neighboorhood" "I enjoy getting catted" These are responses from people who understand not to see spies and propoganda whereever they go. but on the contarary has a sense of humor

I appreciate good enemies. Enemies who joke and have fun is by far superior to those who sulk and shout.

If you read every message like its propaganda then you will see propaganda everywhere
    This was mostly written by the same person who said on Skype the only reason he did it was because the thread that was started was ridiculous in the first place.

Pikeman

Default New lords mm

SEND CROP, and SEND CROP AGAIN

Thorned Warrior

Hey now I don't say these thing because the threads are ridiculous, it's because I am ridiculous.

Also I'm watering your plants while you're away. There were all droopy and dying.

Quote Originally Posted by LuLin View Post
    That truly ain't worth any comments. And yet here I am. (I gues I'm bored and if I were not writing here right now I'd have to finish a report on home medical equipment soo....)

Your response is a mix of nonsense and a desire to annoy others. People whose messages have the sole purpose to insult others are basicly worthless as the do not contribute to discussion or anything usefull.

I'm not in C and the message had nothing to do with WW's

Got work to do . cy

- Lu
    No, your topic ain't worth no comments

Manchmal kommst du an den Punkt, an dem es nicht weiter geht

Quote Originally Posted by Zorba! View Post
    SEND CROP, and SEND CROP AGAIN
    Haven't seen a wonder that doesn't send this MM DAILY yet!

Enjoy
    Chief
    I found this on YOUR computer:

Grey hair is hereditary... You get it from your children!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefOdie View Post
    I often feel more like a bouncer than anything else. Trying to head off hot-tempers (without banning people right and left) is as much of an art form as a skill...

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefOdie View Post
    Haven't seen a wonder that doesn't send this MM DAILY yet!

Enjoy
    Chief
    We will start to ask our member to

RAID OUR Wonder now.. We had too many wonders..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast