Thread: MDDragon win the race-Long race!!!!!

Axerider

Default MDDragon win the race-Long race!!!!!

The last round when I was here in com5, I was extremely mad and angry. But I never hold grudges. People wanted to have fun in the game.

I honestly dont know the situation in com5 even once in a while I log on to MDDragon account. I don't like to be in the politics.. Same as dirty in real life.

The Lodm and Pantheon done a good job. Few players from NIRVANA meta and Lodm asked us to hold off a bit since they have an incoming fights and attacks will be landed in at least 40 to 60 hours. After our wall delevel and GW were hit but our capacity still more than 1M. We decided to push it to level 100. We are all tired. Who likes to feed troops every 45 minutes. No way!!!!!

Thanks to the team who helps us thick and thin. This is what I like to this game.. we can meet lots of people from different countries and made friends.

I will post the battle report to MDDragon blog. http://www.mddragon2010.blogspot.com/ Pls follow to MDDragon's blog.

Congrats to all... Loser or winner.. We are all winner because we all had fun. This is what I am telling my son everytime he lost in the game. As long as you have fun, you are a winner.

I am not coming back to com5 since I am playing in com2x, if you play there pls give me a ping, my ign is diadem

Nice Post bea..

You were a great help to the team I thank all the players in the MDD team (duals+sitters) for taking care of a monster defense that had to be fed every 45 min with ncp.. a lot of gold wasted but the end was sweet.
    Thanks to everyone friend or foe to have made this game interesting

Imsam

Bea i remember you for your blogs from the last round

Congrats to MD, Yourself, stoic phil (Why), and others on the MD account
    A NooB forever... And in love with Dacia, ok ColoneluLuisChama a little more than the rest

Default Congrats

Congrats dear. You deserves it.

Thanks to Elie, Morgana, Bea and the rest of the MDDragon team for letting me help sit the account. It was quite an experience. Not sure I ever want to repeat it! Thanks to Nirvana and MAD and all their allies for keeping the server exciting. And a big thanks to LoDm without whom we could not have won. Those guys really know their Travian!

Best to all,
    Karl (karlfs account)

Thorned Warrior

I am really gonna miss you all. It was a very wonderful game and its been like a family from day 1 we were all together and now the game has ended.

If you eva start the game again on s5 then juz ping me on skype id chandannasta

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by bea View Post
    The last round when I was here in com5, I was extremely mad and angry. But I never hold grudges. People wanted to have fun in the game.

I honestly dont know the situation in com5 even once in a while I log on to MDDragon account. I don't like to be in the politics.. Same as dirty in real life.

The Lodm and Pantheon done a good job. Few players from NIRVANA meta and Lodm asked us to hold off a bit since they have an incoming fights and attacks will be landed in at least 40 to 60 hours. After our wall delevel and GW were hit but our capacity still more than 1M. We decided to push it to level 100. We are all tired. Who likes to feed troops every 45 minutes. No way!!!!!

Thanks to the team who helps us thick and thin. This is what I like to this game.. we can meet lots of people from different countries and made friends.

I will post the battle report to MDDragon blog. http://www.mddragon2010.blogspot.com/ Pls follow to MDDragon's blog.

Congrats to all... Loser or winner.. We are all winner because we all had fun. This is what I am telling my son everytime he lost in the game. As long as you have fun, you are a winner.

I am not coming back to com5 since I am playing in com2x, if you play there pls give me a ping, my ign is diadem
    Great post bea i whole heartedly agree and super thanks to the mdd team who won the game for us by doing the really boring stuff.. . every 45 mins OMFG.. it's incredible i didn't lose one troop from starvation.. i would just like to point this out to some guys..

to win this game
    you don't just need good attackers
    you need
    simmers
    you need players who like to play safe
    you need a whole spectrum of different abilities
    from leadership, grunt, and account

those that can't except this fact are doomed to failure
    TB

Quote Originally Posted by buddy1971 View Post
    to win this game
    you don't just need good attackers
    you need
    simmers
    TB
    I'm afraid you're so right.

But wait... Oh... there must be a loophole somewhere... some kind of unexplored strategy...

We'll find out !

Signed : the aristodemocratic punks.
    Yeah, I want to make love !
    And I want to make cheese !
    Because I'm with LoDm !