Thread: Any Gold player needs Dual let me know

Thorned Warrior

Default Any Gold player needs Dual let me know

Hi

This is Chandan Nasta here from s5 server which just got finished yesterday. I just need to know if any gold player needs dual partner to play with him or help him. I would be glad to help him out. I am from India and will play as per Indian timings.

I wanna play any server but its of no use to start from beginning. So it would be nice if I help some one who would interested in dualling who must be playing right from the start.

Let me know if any 1 needs me skype: chandan nasta, yahoo: chandan_nasta2001@yahoo.com, hotmail: chandan_great21@hotmail.com

Regards
    Chandan Nasta

Hi.

Have I got an offer for you!!

I'm too lazy to actually put any effort into building an account, getting to know the people in my alliance, or even getting a sense of the "lay of the land" in the quadrant or server, but if you spend a considerable sum of real life money on Travian gold, why not share your password with me so I can help you spend it all?

serious enquiries only,
    Foog

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by foog View Post
    Hi.

Have I got an offer for you!!

I'm too lazy to actually put any effort into building an account, getting to know the people in my alliance, or even getting a sense of the "lay of the land" in the quadrant or server, but if you spend a considerable sum of real life money on Travian gold, why not share your password with me so I can help you spend it all?

serious enquiries only,
    Foog
    Lol! That sounds great, I can send my credit card details so you can buy gold (I trust you not to buy anything else) My daughter is looking for a boyfriend as well....will I send her over?

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by winkly View Post
    Lol! That sounds great, I can send my credit card details so you can buy gold (I trust you not to buy anything else) My daughter is looking for a boyfriend as well....will I send her over?
    ooh screw the gold just send me over your daughter... but no boyfriend status here, I dont want to spend the time building a relationship, I just want to bend her over, and no dating unless she is willing to pay for her meal but allow me to eat it. Dont worry I will be done with her in 6 months(because I started halfway in the relationship) either that or when I decide to quit after "hammering" her friend.

Thorned Warrior

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    ooh screw the gold just send me over your daughter... but no boyfriend status here, I dont want to spend the time building a relationship, I just want to bend her over, and no dating unless she is willing to pay for her meal but allow me to eat it. Dont worry I will be done with her in 6 months(because I started halfway in the relationship) either that or when I decide to quit after "hammering" her friend.
    LOL...I see some things never change on s6.