Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Only

Royal Red

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMonk View Post
    If

only you knew what you were talking about.

Thorned Warrior

It's only as boring as you make it. You can't expect everything to come to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mastablastr View Post
    It's only as boring as you make it. You can't expect everything to come to you.
    I had my good times , attacks , splits , defense

i just wanted it to be more
    4 alliances building WW each on their own , more challenging

Earn Respect , by Giving Respect.
    DarkMonk

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMonk View Post
    I had my good times , attacks , splits , defense

i just wanted it to be more
    4 alliances building WW each on their own , more challenging
    Hopefully more servers will be like that in version T4 with the limited confeds, maybe, maybe not, only time will tell.

Pikeman

limited confeds? lol good joke...
    only official limited, but no problem to have more confeds

Quote Originally Posted by Puff View Post
    If only this server hadn't been so fricking boring.
    Seriously it would have been better to play sim city.. all the active players team up against all the barely actives.. great idea! Guaranteed win! You don't even need much skill or strategy! BAH!
    Oh well it's not like YOU did something to change it now is it? if you whine about it, it must mean your one of the inactive ones or you have done nothing yourself to turn the tide around. Again I have to say this is bad leadership and bad initiative! Sitting on your *** whining does not get you anywhere - and that is exactly why North is winning - we don't whine!

Thorned Warrior

Rant time... ive seen plenty of people saying this server was boring and here comes my two cents, this isn't necessarily to puff, but to everyone that likes to sit around and say this server sucked.

Couldn't agree with BadCompany more... The people that didn't enjoy the server were the people that didn't do anything, or they sat around waiting for someone else to plan and organize entertainment for them. I suspect that you are one of those people.... that like to sit around do nothing and sim while you bash alliance leadership for not doing more. Why not try to take initiative and make the server better by organizing and planning actions? Action is what makes a server good isn't it? then why didn't you create enough action to enjoy the server for yourself?

Seriously it would have been better to play sim city..
    And if it was such a boring server, then why didn't you sim and have a crazy large hammer? I think its because you are one of the barely actives that expects everyone else to make fun for you.

all the active players team up against all the barely actives.. great idea! Guaranteed win!
    are you calling the north the active players and the south the barely actives??? I dont get your point?

BAH!
    BAH! is right...
    Personally i enjoyed the server. Yeah, it might not of had the crazy action that a long standing server (like 1 or 2) normally has. But overall this is an individual game where happyness is based on the action that you create for yourself. Satisfaction from a server should not be determined by how satisfied you feel with how everyone else played, satisfaction should come from how you feel about how you played.

Like i said i am satisfied with this server. For the time that i put in i made sure it was worth it. I joined late, wasn't a dual, aligned myself with the wing the lords took months to decide if they really wanted to confed us (QOS)... and yet still came out with a top 20 hero attacker rank 30 and spent some time helping the SED WW.... and all of that was because i took the initiative to do something. I could of easily sat on my butt all game and waited for someone from Lords to make fun for me, but i didn't... I stepped up and became leadership in my ally and created lots of organized offences. I suggest in the future if you don't like how something is going in life to do something about it, and not just complain.

Blah, sorry that was long, i just cant stand chronic complainers...
    Jimmy
    Last edited by prang; 15.10.2010 at 17:49.

Guardsman

Seriously it would have been better to play sim city.. all the active players team up against all the barely actives.. great idea! Guaranteed win! You don't even need much skill or strategy! BAH!
    Hahaha.. If only u are another Great Whinner

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by prang View Post

Personally i enjoyed the server. Yeah, it might not of had the crazy action that a long standing server (like 1 or 2) normally has. But overall this is an individual game where happyness is based on the action that you create for yourself. Satisfaction from a server should not be determined by how satisfied you feel with how everyone else played, satisfaction should come from how you feel about how you played.

Like i said i am satisfied with this server. For the time that i put in i made sure it was worth it. I joined late, wasn't a dual, aligned myself with the wing the lords took months to decide if they really wanted to confed us (QOS)... and yet still came out with a top 20 hero attacker rank 30 and spent some time helping the SED WW.... and all of that was because i took the initiative to do something. I could of easily sat on my butt all game and waited for someone from Lords to make fun for me, but i didn't... I stepped up and became leadership in my ally and created lots of organized offences. I suggest in the future if you don't like how something is going in life to do something about it, and not just complain.

Blah, sorry that was long, i just cant stand chronic complainers...
    Jimmy
    I'm with you here. A server is as fun or as interesting as you make it yourself. If you want war, you can get it easily. If you don't want it, settle far away and sim. Even though we lost, I'm glad that I played this server. We've seen some awesome hammers and some disappointing events, but that didn't stop us form having a good time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12