Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: If Only

  1. #11
    Royal Red
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMonk View Post
    If


    only you knew what you were talking about.

  2. #12
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    07.02.2010
    Posts
    46

    Default

    It's only as boring as you make it. You can't expect everything to come to you.

  3. #13
    Thorned Warrior DarkMonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.07.2010
    Location
    Amman - Jordan
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mastablastr View Post
    It's only as boring as you make it. You can't expect everything to come to you.
    I had my good times , attacks , splits , defense

    i just wanted it to be more
    4 alliances building WW each on their own , more challenging

    Earn Respect , by Giving Respect.
    DarkMonk

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMonk View Post
    I had my good times , attacks , splits , defense

    i just wanted it to be more
    4 alliances building WW each on their own , more challenging
    Hopefully more servers will be like that in version T4 with the limited confeds, maybe, maybe not, only time will tell.

  5. #15
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    07.09.2010
    Posts
    26

    Default

    limited confeds? lol good joke...
    only official limited, but no problem to have more confeds

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff View Post
    If only this server hadn't been so fricking boring.
    Seriously it would have been better to play sim city.. all the active players team up against all the barely actives.. great idea! Guaranteed win! You don't even need much skill or strategy! BAH!
    Oh well it's not like YOU did something to change it now is it? if you whine about it, it must mean your one of the inactive ones or you have done nothing yourself to turn the tide around. Again I have to say this is bad leadership and bad initiative! Sitting on your *** whining does not get you anywhere - and that is exactly why North is winning - we don't whine!

  7. #17
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    17.09.2008
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Rant time... ive seen plenty of people saying this server was boring and here comes my two cents, this isn't necessarily to puff, but to everyone that likes to sit around and say this server sucked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff View Post
    If only this server hadn't been so fricking boring.
    Couldn't agree with BadCompany more... The people that didn't enjoy the server were the people that didn't do anything, or they sat around waiting for someone else to plan and organize entertainment for them. I suspect that you are one of those people.... that like to sit around do nothing and sim while you bash alliance leadership for not doing more. Why not try to take initiative and make the server better by organizing and planning actions? Action is what makes a server good isn't it? then why didn't you create enough action to enjoy the server for yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff View Post
    Seriously it would have been better to play sim city..
    And if it was such a boring server, then why didn't you sim and have a crazy large hammer? I think its because you are one of the barely actives that expects everyone else to make fun for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff View Post
    all the active players team up against all the barely actives.. great idea! Guaranteed win!
    are you calling the north the active players and the south the barely actives??? I dont get your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff View Post
    BAH!
    BAH! is right...
    Personally i enjoyed the server. Yeah, it might not of had the crazy action that a long standing server (like 1 or 2) normally has. But overall this is an individual game where happyness is based on the action that you create for yourself. Satisfaction from a server should not be determined by how satisfied you feel with how everyone else played, satisfaction should come from how you feel about how you played.

    Like i said i am satisfied with this server. For the time that i put in i made sure it was worth it. I joined late, wasn't a dual, aligned myself with the wing the lords took months to decide if they really wanted to confed us (QOS)... and yet still came out with a top 20 hero attacker rank 30 and spent some time helping the SED WW.... and all of that was because i took the initiative to do something. I could of easily sat on my butt all game and waited for someone from Lords to make fun for me, but i didn't... I stepped up and became leadership in my ally and created lots of organized offences. I suggest in the future if you don't like how something is going in life to do something about it, and not just complain.

    Blah, sorry that was long, i just cant stand chronic complainers...
    Jimmy
    Last edited by prang; 15.10.2010 at 17:49.

  8. #18
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    10.10.2009
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff View Post
    If only this server hadn't been so fricking boring.
    Seriously it would have been better to play sim city.. all the active players team up against all the barely actives.. great idea! Guaranteed win! You don't even need much skill or strategy! BAH!
    Hahaha.. If only u are another Great Whinner

  9. #19
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    01.10.2009
    Location
    speed.com
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prang View Post

    Personally i enjoyed the server. Yeah, it might not of had the crazy action that a long standing server (like 1 or 2) normally has. But overall this is an individual game where happyness is based on the action that you create for yourself. Satisfaction from a server should not be determined by how satisfied you feel with how everyone else played, satisfaction should come from how you feel about how you played.

    Like i said i am satisfied with this server. For the time that i put in i made sure it was worth it. I joined late, wasn't a dual, aligned myself with the wing the lords took months to decide if they really wanted to confed us (QOS)... and yet still came out with a top 20 hero attacker rank 30 and spent some time helping the SED WW.... and all of that was because i took the initiative to do something. I could of easily sat on my butt all game and waited for someone from Lords to make fun for me, but i didn't... I stepped up and became leadership in my ally and created lots of organized offences. I suggest in the future if you don't like how something is going in life to do something about it, and not just complain.

    Blah, sorry that was long, i just cant stand chronic complainers...
    Jimmy
    I'm with you here. A server is as fun or as interesting as you make it yourself. If you want war, you can get it easily. If you don't want it, settle far away and sim. Even though we lost, I'm glad that I played this server. We've seen some awesome hammers and some disappointing events, but that didn't stop us form having a good time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •