Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Metas destroying the game

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by vercingetorixRO View Post
    We ruined your game in SW...gee..a single tear rolls down my cheek. Travian is about ruining other people's game so mark my words: we don't care about you or your previous plans for this server. For Dacia members: please try to avoid replying on this thread. As you already noticed, once we've left, the thread has start focusing on 'titties' and 'gayness', it would be a shame to revert back to giving attention to a bunch of anonymous users who are filled with frustration. So please resist replying to even the most ridiculous "predictions" about Dacia. The worst thing we can do to these individuals is to IGNORE them.
    Wow, someone's bitter, or at the least, way too serious.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

We ruined your game in SW...gee..a single tear rolls down my cheek. Travian is about ruining other people's game so mark my words: we don't care about you or your previous plans for this server. For Dacia members: please try to avoid replying on this thread. As you already noticed, once we've left, the thread has start focusing on 'titties' and 'gayness', it would be a shame to revert back to giving attention to a bunch of anonymous users who are filled with frustration. So please resist replying to even the most ridiculous "predictions" about Dacia. The worst thing we can do to these individuals is to IGNORE them.
    hey maybe u need ur titties off ur man boobies
    2008-2009: Mo Mo - s5 2009-2010: U or ME?! - s2
    2010-present: Crixxus - s2 2010 - present: Ballsie Kong - s5

Thorned Warrior

Default Metas destroying the game...ehh

Metas aren't destroying the game...just making things interesting. Let the ones assimulating hundreds of farms go ahead. Then when the hungry wolverines run out of farms, they'll be canibalizing their own members (after kicking of course) just to try and stay on top. This will only forment erosions in the teams morale and create battles in the internal affairs. Thus, destroying themselves. Of course, that's only one facet of the kaleidoscope. Only a strong, well-lead and compromising crew will remain.

But hey, these are only flame wars meant to stir up the propaganda pot. And vets know you take away only 10% of what's said and the rest with "a grain of salt". So flame on bros!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffee View Post
    hmm.. I put it because it's exactly what the others are doing )) they're instigating
    Yep, you're right Fluffee. That's what they're doing.

The real "proofs in the pudding" will be when we start to see those delicious battle reports!
    Then you metas will have the rights to roll out the barrels and raise your glasses to some blood wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Columna|Vmp View Post
    That much ? I thought with such a ego maniacs leaders like me or Verci , Dacia will fall in less than a month .
    Why in four months ? In four months the inter quadrants war is not possible (at that time everyone will gather army for atrifacts ) . Don't you wanna see how all the alliances in this server and other 10 servers will unite to beat the big bad zerg alliance ?
    Well, please do prove me wrong. I will be the first to say "I was wrong" if you can get it done before month 4. I was just saying that 4 months is the "cap" time that DACIA @ its current size will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    Wow, someone's bitter, or at the least, way too serious.
    I was thinking the same thing, he got his panties in a bunch.

~D

hmmmm

from what ive read

are you guys saying

that you came here

with [put a big number here] members

to unite all other quads against you?

Guardsman

As you already noticed, once we've left, the thread has start focusing on 'titties' and 'gayness', .

but seriously now vercizatoblamblom plz plz dont stop now!!
    dont leave us good Sir pleaseee

Guardsman

What I will say as a respond to the latest posts that are in this forum:

@ Dacia:
    Their are a few elements for me that you have already problems with to handle properly.
    - first of all: you playing the game also before a crowd.
    To make a comparison: football, two teams from 11 players against each other and with a number of 5 reserves on the bank. If you stepping on the field with 110 players for your team and with 220 reserves on the bank, you can sleep on that, that the crowd will yelling at you and screams 'booooo'
    Even if you liked or not, it will happen.
    - second point: the discriptions about quantity versus quality. You discribed already that later in the game you will have a reorganisation in your teams to divide your members to work with further in the game. You already agree with us that quantity is not equal to quality and that you even have to proof that with ending up with the same results (same acceptable numbers) every other group is dealing with.
    - third point: always the question if we will be able to come up with something to beat you and to proof that we with smaller groups are able to achieve more of you.
    I fill in for my self, "no I can not". Even if I come up with a team, the answer is the same;" No we can not". To make a comparison: I use a statement, an expression, in the game:
    " If we destroy 'the wing', the bird can't fly anymore ". Even if we ingame would be able to achieve that,for Dacia it will feel as if you only lost a feather.
    The opposite meaning also: if you will not end up, winning this round on the server, a lot of players will laugh and I don't know what the crowd will come up with, perhaps a little bit more than laughing
    - fourth point: because you are with so many, nobody will be impressed if you coming up with battlereports to proof your gameskills to other players AND also the crowd of this game
    But with every battlereport we shall show on this forum with results of damage at your side, will be seen as a lack of handling war from your side and the crowd will shout loud to our direction to motivate us )
    Last edited by Flipke; 02.12.2010 at 04:43.

Natarian Knight

I wanna state something:

r0fl ull b bak tmrw lolz.

(Or maybe today, but thats not how the quote is like )

DP Queen @ S2 / Juggernaut @ S8 / Vercingetorix @ S5

Huge metas are only asking for others to come farm them imo. Not all of their members will be able to defend themselves and this wonderful meta has just harbored them supporting their growth to put into fields for you to come raid.

Being a lone ranger in SW Is gonna be a little fun i reckon. =)

Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast