Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: liwei0172

Natarian Knight

Thats right. Finally action

DP Queen @ S2 / Juggernaut @ S8 / Vercingetorix @ S5

It seems people are having fun! :P

Death smiles at us all but all a man can do is smile back.

Guardsman

now the other one is on lords and the second one is suddently without alliance lol...they taking turns or something?

I believe these account are for sale for 600 gold.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Paulpd View Post
    So you're supporting the cheaters with this? Since it's just an imperfect world? Cheaters do win, and they do it with their own kind of pride, and everyone else loses, because they try to play fairly. Try again please...
    No, I'm not saying I support cheating. It's just happens.
    And for those who choose to win that way only hinder experiencing the true challenges of the game. Thus, crippling their own advancement of true skill. This then increases the level of challenge to the fair gamer, who then may raise their skill level in harmony with the spirit of the game.
    Of course, there have to be a measure of checks-n-balances implemented to keep that spirit from being completely destroyed. That's why there are MH's.
    Though not a perfect system, it does help curtail the inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia View Post
    No, I'm not saying I support cheating. It's just happens.
    And for those who choose to win that way only hinder experiencing the true challenges of the game. Thus, crippling their own advancement of true skill. This then increases the level of challenge to the fair gamer, who then may raise their skill level in harmony with the spirit of the game.
    Of course, there have to be a measure of checks-n-balances implemented to keep that spirit from being completely destroyed. That's why there are MH's.
    Though not a perfect system, it does help curtail the inevitable.
    True skill means nothing if you dont have 24/hr coverage. So an account is only an extension of multiple minds. At least that is how it stands for the fist 3-4 months; after this, TYPICALLY the quad has been secured, and artys are being picked up. By month 8 its usually a simfest and I crash my hammer and delete. Basically, this statement is true and anyone who says they did awesome for the first couple of weeks and was playing an account solo is either full of it (cheating on some level), OR they have seriously no life, no job, and insomnia..........oh, and they are awesome!

~D

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet (Dung) View Post
    True skill means nothing if you dont have 24/hr coverage. So an account is only an extension of multiple minds. At least that is how it stands for the fist 3-4 months; after this, TYPICALLY the quad has been secured, and artys are being picked up. By month 8 its usually a simfest and I crash my hammer and delete. Basically, this statement is true and anyone who says they did awesome for the first couple of weeks and was playing an account solo is either full of it (cheating on some level), OR they have seriously no life, no job, and insomnia..........oh, and they are awesome!

~D
    depends what u want from the game..if u dont care about ranks and u have a good alliance i think u can have a good decent account without duals

Quote Originally Posted by mairilyn View Post
    depends what u want from the game..if u dont care about ranks and u have a good alliance i think u can have a good decent account without duals
    There is a difference between a good account and an awesome account. Awesome accounts are SERVER changing accounts where as if they were not on the server the outcome could literally be 180 in difference. So no, I must disagree with you.

Sure you can have fun, sure you can care less about ranks, but if that is the case then your playing simcity, having a good alliance means nothing if you didnt have that "awesome" account in its ranks.

My comment was about skill, a simmer does not have the above mentioned skill or that "awesome" account.

~D

Guardsman

There is a difference between a good account and an awesome account. Awesome accounts are SERVER changing accounts where as if they were not on the server the outcome could literally be 180 in difference. So no, I must disagree with you.
    ~D
    i agree with you

Sure you can have fun, sure you can care less about ranks, but if that is the case then your playing simcity, having a good alliance means nothing if you didnt have that "awesome" account in its ranks.
    ~D
    wtf where u got that?anyone who doesnt care that much about ranks is a simmer?lol

and btw u cant whine about large metas (not u specifically) and have your account played by 10 people..u just cant, its hypocritical..

Talking

wtf where u got that?anyone who doesnt care that much about ranks is a simmer?lol
    That comment followed my previous statement that you cannot make an awesome account if you DONT care about ranking. Ranking is attacking/farming/growth/defense/and general size. If your not always in top raiders, then you will never be noticed. If your not in top attackers then your never noticed. If your never noticed, then you obviously cannot have that "game changing awesome account." At the same time, you can SIM that "game changing awesome hammer, that is designed to destroy a WW; but you simmed that hammer didnt you? SO, again my statement is justified. I hope this helps you to understand my meaning.

and btw u cant whine about large metas (not u specifically) and have your account played by 10 people..u just cant, its hypocritical..
    So 10 people on an account is the same as a large meta? Just like 10 accounts is a large meta? I dont think that is the case.

~D

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast