Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: liwei0172

Thorned Warrior

Default liwei0172

Does anyone else think it's unfair that this player obviously cheated and was banned but recieved no penalty?

We all know to get 140 attack points before leaving bp means at least 80 clubs, and without having accounts push him or clear oasis's for him to raid he obviously cheated.

So then he's banned, and he leaves it with no population dent or anything??

Now he's got the first 150% and if I was in his quad I'd be pretty mad.

Discuss.
    S5.travian.com- You find many pieces of our name in a museum
    X2.travian.com- T.B.A.

Guardsman

He does it on every server.

Here's the problem: There is nothing wrong with an account clearing an oasis. Yes we all know its a multi, but if the MH can't prove it, he can't do anything about it...
    2008 - 2009 s8 Ekar 2009 - 2010 s8 - Farmagedd0n 2010-2011 ts9 - Yadz
    2012 ts6 Ekar

Natarian Knight

Probably, but who knows.

In any event, we are only 4 hours off settling our second village, so he didnt get that much of an advantage from his cheating if he did cheat.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Danield View Post
    Probably, but who knows.

In any event, we are only 4 hours off settling our second village, so he didnt get that much of an advantage from his cheating if he did cheat.
    Yeah thats cause he was going for all the medals. He didn't use his raided resources very effectively for getting a second village.
    2008 - 2009 s8 Ekar 2009 - 2010 s8 - Farmagedd0n 2010-2011 ts9 - Yadz
    2012 ts6 Ekar

Axerider

This game is becoming more and more of a joke........it's blatently obvious to everyone he cheated but because they don't have the proper proof the MH can't do anything. Cocolevis is another one, they both are doing the same exact cheating on S2 from what I've heard, and goodluck attacking his villages, he'll have 10+ phalanx hero's there from what I've been told.
    Winner of s8.travian.com (LRC) Nalenya 2009-2010
    Deleted on s5.travian.com Gh0stR1der 2010-2011
    tc6.travian.com Road Runner 2011

Thorned Warrior

Default Yeah

Yeah I've seen him before.

I'm anticipating travian removing oasis from being attacked until BP ends at the least.

Also, we've got the second village settling as well, just very far.

But still the guy left bp with over 100 troops then the rest of the players. After enough complaints it should be changed I'd hope!
    S5.travian.com- You find many pieces of our name in a museum
    X2.travian.com- T.B.A.

Thorned Warrior

Congrats to liwei0172. I have no idea about the charges that other posters are leveling at that account.

It's a browser game and subject to exploits. Everyone knows this. Every server it's the same story. You have about a dozen Teutons who through either high activity levels or illicit means gain an early raiding advantage. This leads to a quick second village--usually a 150% 15c or a well positioned 125% 15c. There's a big hue and cry, "my game is ruined", "I'm quitting", etc. Then some of the teutons who grabbed those early croppers get bored and quit, or they get banned. A small handful continue on and are among the dominant players. In the long run though, skill and activity level is the deciding factor.

If you want a 150% cropper, then get 3 or 4 duals, go Teuton, and raid like mad. As for exploits, you just gotta accept that they are out there.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Yerboutti View Post
    Congrats to liwei0172. I have no idea about the charges that other posters are leveling at that account.

It's a browser game and subject to exploits. Everyone knows this. Every server it's the same story. You have about a dozen Teutons who through either high activity levels or illicit means gain an early raiding advantage. This leads to a quick second village--usually a 150% 15c or a well positioned 125% 15c. There's a big hue and cry, "my game is ruined", "I'm quitting", etc. Then some of the teutons who grabbed those early croppers get bored and quit, or they get banned. A small handful continue on and are among the dominant players. In the long run though, skill and activity level is the deciding factor.

If you want a 150% cropper, then get 3 or 4 duals, go Teuton, and raid like mad. As for exploits, you just gotta accept that they are out there.
    The dude is cheating, I know of several teutons with 24/7 coverage with duals and they aren't even close. Ask people from S2 about those 2 (liwei0172/Cocolevis).
    Winner of s8.travian.com (LRC) Nalenya 2009-2010
    Deleted on s5.travian.com Gh0stR1der 2010-2011
    tc6.travian.com Road Runner 2011

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Nalenya View Post
    The dude is cheating, I know of several teutons with 24/7 coverage with duals and they aren't even close. Ask people from S2 about those 2 (liwei0172/Cocolevis).
    I wasn't trying to be entirely dismissive of the claims, and I don't approve of cheating. I'm involved in a heavily dualled account, and I know how much work it takes to coordinate and communicate. I guess I just see the same accusations round after round (and in the forums of rounds I don't play). My general point is that it has been happening for years, and the net effect on the game in the long run is negligible. I've also seen people who played legit get cheating charges leveled at them simply because they displayed skill (and probably had no life outside Travian). With that said though, I hope cheaters and multis get whats coming to them.

Natarian Knight

It's a small matter. So what if he has a 150%. It means almost nothing; it takes more to achieve in this game. I've seen dozens of players like him in my experience and they take the headlines of the first few months and then most of them disappear. This is not to say that I agree with cheating. This guy is not to blame though, the real sinners are the game admins who are sitting around doing nothing although this kind of unfair situations happen all the time. However, we can't be sure that the guy received no penalty. Maybe the MH took away his clubs or half of them.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast