Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Start of T4 Open Beta Server

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Default Start of T4 Open Beta Server

Hi,

I am happy to announce that the Open Beta of Travian Version 4 started

The preregistration is available for those who participated in the raffle, and won the beta key from there. For others, the registration will open at 1.12.2010 and the server is open for you to join until it hits its player limit. People who participated in the raffle should check their email boxes (and possibly spam folders) as last preregistration keys were sent out yesterday.

This is the only server of English version T4 of open beta!

Some data about the server:

Server start: 1.12.2010 - 08:00 CET
    Server address: http://ts10.travian.com/
    Server speed: 1x
    Server version: T4.0 (open beta)
    Registration available for everyone: 1.12.2010 - 08:00 CET
    Beginner protection: 3 days (it will end at once if you attack another player)
    Confederacy limit: not limited

Natars are in the game all the way from beginning... and they start making their WWs too in a slow pace from the beginning. Attacking them or oasises does NOT end your beginner protection.

Activation of account is possible at 1.12.2010 - 8:00 CET. Not earlier.

Bugs and server downs are bound to happen more often in T4 Beta than in T3 servers. This is still a beta version, so the MORE it crashes, the better and more stable final version we will get at the end. So I ask for your understanding when crashes and downtime occur, and co-operation on finding the causes too - which means reporting the bugs instead of trying to abuse them. Balancing is done throughout the server in all aspects.

Have fun!

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Default Cool

Having the natars from the beggining makes it sound interesting, in theory we could attack them into extinction early on Are they present early on so they can build up troops gradually and continually also?

Will be in the SW, see you there Don't be a farm now

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Tayra View Post
    Having the natars from the beggining makes it sound interesting, in theory we could attack them into extinction early on Are they present early on so they can build up troops gradually and continually also?

Destroying them early is something I'd find hilarious but obviously it's not possible!
    ex .co.uk Moderator, ex .com Mod & Supporter

Hi,

just be sure to read the incoming instructions so that you do not do anything which makes them mad at you... otherwise they will obliterate you. No mercy from AI. :P

It would be bit dull if ancient tribe having WWs started from 0 troops right? :3

As said in the http://dev.travian.org there is a chance that a deleted player turns to natarian village. If the player was 9 pop without any troops and it turns to natar village it is pretty hard for it to grow if it is being farmed constantly. If left alone ... you never know. ^^

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Thorned Warrior

Should be fun, although technical faults are bound to be in abundance. Hopefully it doesn't lag though, raiding will be awful if it does.

Thorned Warrior

How will I come to know if I have won the key or not? Suppose if I may have deleted the email by mistake then what? So how can I check whether I m in or not.

Default Awww.....

So much for my long-held dream of being the first one ever to survive attacking the Natar Capitol Oh well, should be fun regardless

So much for my long-held dream of being the first one ever to survive attacking the Natar Capitol Oh well, should be fun regardless
    Yeah, Travian 4 is very fun and seems to move quicker at the beginning than 3.6 does but in a good way.
    ex .co.uk Moderator, ex .com Mod & Supporter

Didn't the Dev Blog say that the AI doesn't really have much I? As in, they won't be able to attack back; all they can do is make troops and have them sit there.

Or am I mistaken?
    -com First Tourny Qualifier - Ica
    Steamname: Plinkooo

Hi,

they have some preset conditions... nothing that could be called AI yet. More like "if player does this, then attack the player".

But as said, there will be specific information about that later.

Regards,
    Phanttis

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast