Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: *TG* Response to Accusations

Quote Originally Posted by Repline View Post
    And what would you know about my ethics and morals? Thats rich coming from a person whose been called to be a backstabber and a liar by people on this very same forum. Charity begins at home.

So far in no thread have I blatently accused TG of being the culprits behind this.

I have however insinuated that TG was aware of what was happening and mentioned that I have a lack of evidence for this cause.
    You on the other hand came running with blazing guns to their defense stating you know the truth!

This was honest advice I gave;

People will believe whatever they want to believe once an accusation like this has been made on an open forum, it doesn't matter the amount of explaining(from both sides), unless either of the parties have evidence contrary to the accusation, there will be no stopping what people want to believe from their view, to be the truth due to the lack of evidence.

In actual fact this thread has only made the speculation worse - even if you had the best of intentions with this thread.

As far as the chicken@#% goes, I love your definition, just as long as you understand I said THE ONE RESPONSIBLE are chicken@%$. whomever they are - if I read your post correctly, and correct me if im not, you assumed I was talking about TG there?

As far as this ACT goes wether it be TG or another alliance, it is far below from what is acceptable ethical behaviour from players, and should not be accepted by ANY alliance or on ANY server.

So by all means continue your rants and raves, personally I find them most amuzing.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I guess I was venting our my frustration on the amount of bullshit that hit the fan when we were leading in the WW race.. I just hope this is all over soon.

Dont take offense in what I said - your message just came in the context of a longer argument that lead me to deduce an understanding that was not necessarily what you meant..

for people asking about MONOPOLY's WW i have no reply better than trex one

Quote Originally Posted by trex14 View Post
    lmao we got the lone gunman defence tactic .......

Look at the facts we all seen it for ourselves monopoly account being systematically destroyed from within .

the hits on gerhardc and virigin hunter were good yes but why leave mono alone lol

astonishing how you just walk in and take arti and plan (you know defence)

the hammer raids was dispicable

look at the facts look who profited and ask yourself why we are none believers .

You can do better than lone gunman surley .Face facts

before talking let me remind you what our ww had before deleting
    lvl 88 WW leading the rece
    full of GWs and GGs un harmed

now for people asking about the WW team

-sanshesco was the WW team leader and the one who first recognized the def send back even before our members starting asking why

-rashad the acc holder
    -myself(professor)
    -mike ign suk um an see previuosly a dual of saad.ali before the acc was destroyed and he is a part of NE-DL alliance founders
    -claire previously on woffy star account and know a dual of suk um an see
    plus 2 others who ran some inactivity last week

these are the WW team who worked for 24 hr to keep it smooth and running

know we have the following input

3 WW from WAR-PFF meta at the WW race lead with the best lvl 95

suddenly 2 got hits with strong hammer

the last which was ours received a class D hammers with max 10k cata
    the incoming attacks for us was to do no harm except like 5-7 WW lvls which are almost like nothing

now the main NE alliance started attacking us with small hammers

we found that def was send back from all our villages(2arti villages and WW village)

the worst part was the def send from the artis village that the small hammers coming aganist them could break through the def and we lost the WW builder arti and later we lost the architicts arti

the def send back from the WW made it possible for a med-sized hammer with 7k cata affect our WW and lower it by 2 lvls which was impossible if the def wasnt send back

i dont accuse the TG team or the NE team leaders for such unresponsible acts

but i am sure that somebody around played a dirty game and it is for sure from the players among them

after we saw such a style in playing the game we decided to delete

not to mention that we were leading the race with a lvl 88 WW and the nearest was mass WW at lvl 80 and virgin hunter offered us their extra building arti

but you cant play while there is a dirty game played aganist you around

good luck everybdoy
    Last edited by starcraft; 09.12.2010 at 19:49.

This was DeathDealers first go at comx and never have we seen so many botter's, multi accounts , and dirty cheap low down backstabbing players/alliances. I don't know what happened with Tg or any other alliance I'm just speaking on what we seen the entire round. COMX is travians $ bag!

Axerider

Well, just in case anyone was wondering...

Stone Cutters were sitting accounts in basically every top 20 alliance except BKK and OWS...

Was funny as hell reading all your messages

It's amazing what people will give you access to if you just ask nicely. lol

NB: No, we had nothing to do with any WW farcications.... Merely observers
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Quote Originally Posted by Morgasshk View Post
    Well, just in case anyone was wondering...

Stone Cutters were sitting accounts in basically every top 20 alliance except BKK and OWS...

Was funny as hell reading all your messages

It's amazing what people will give you access to if you just ask nicely. lol

NB: No, we had nothing to do with any WW farcications.... Merely observers
    bad that you didnt make use of this or even participated in the WW race effectively

oh wait

i think you supplied def to ger,right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234