Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *TG* Response to Accusations

Default *TG* Response to Accusations

The recent shame that goodbye has tried to attach to TG alliance is both a farcical lie, and an insult to all TG players and the *TG* alliance. Claims from goodbye that he was operating under the instructions of *TG* leaders, and Amer (aka Nimer)specifically, are figments of his own imagination that have nothing to do with the truth.

goodbye was a spy - yes that's true. ONLY NOT FOR TG! jjshel himself was his sitter and ran his account. goodbye also sat jjshel account too clearly since he sent his hammers away.. These two players have been playing together for at least 4-5 rounds as far as I can remember and they both provided sitter access at one point for others to spy on their alliances! This was true for all alliances they were ever part of including MOTH, RnK, PFF …etc - and never for TG!

Why they broke up, and what really happened to cause this is beyond us and we have no interest to know.. In all honesty, had we had anything to do with it, we would have send the hammers on another WW rather than the TG WW! This is just ridiculous for us to even consider that we would raid our own WW.

Some may ask then what is the connection between goodboy and Nimer - well its simple! Goodboy actually stole Nimer's previous Travian identity, namely; Americo. And this is the identity we are using now to post this in the forum as a proof of both; the legitimacy of what we are saying, and the ownership of Americo to start with. Upon pleading for forgiveness and an apology at that time, Nimer I pardoned goodboy but never let him back into TG.

Finally what we care to comment on is that TG is where it is now because of the handwork of its players only! NO ONE else can claim credit for the great things our players have done this round but the players themselves!

We refuse even the remote insinuation that the action of such players like goodboy and jjshel is the reason we are in the lead for the WW race so far. And should we win this round (which is too early to tell), its because we deserve it! Those players that would like to suggest that we are winning because of goodboy action, should first remember that the round is not over yet, and that if they lose, its because others did a better job than them! We hope that would be us - but we will wait and see..

Nimer (aka Amer) - *TG* Leadership

Guardsman

Lol Amer, I saw your other post first.

I like what you're saying here but I cannot agree. Goodboy's actions were yet another piece of crap on the huge pile you've been pulling up the past few weeks. From breaking naps to hacking accounts, you did it all. It is easy to reject the words of a sore loser who just did the things Goodboy did. The reason he sent it to Massachist's WW isn't hard for me to make up. Apparently he didn't want to make his actions too obviously at start and this chose TG's WW to use in his plan.

I regret what has happened here and I wish you the best. For me the fun of the game is gone after this round and I'd be more than happy to see this round finished.

~Robin
    Gerhardc

this is sad

Guardsman

I sure still hope to get an answer as to what has really happened to the account of Monopoly ... I have heard some accusations on another topic, and I think TG really needs to be able to distantiate themselves from it. If not, you can't even remotely claim that you truly deserve to win, because what I'm hearing is about extreme faul play ... I'm talking about this:

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Team View Post
    This is the best part. You're saying that what TG has done so far is pure awesomeness. You're saying that no alliance came close to how well TG did. You're saying that the "results" speak for themselves. Well, I guess in your truth considering the situation (having a #1 WW) this makes sense. But this also shows your ignorance. Aren't you aware of the fact that TG kept breaking bond after bond? Aren't you aware of the fact that TG's dishonourable spies killed 2 hammers by hacking accounts and sending them out on raids against your WW? Aren't you aware of the fact that you hacked Monopoly's WW and gave the plans and artefact away for free?

The only reason why there was no major offence planned by TG against Monopoly was because they knew they had a spy there who demolished the account from within. Sending def away, demolishing treasuries, you name it. But I can't believe that TG went even that low to send WAR and PFF hammers on suicide raids and THEN taking responsibility for it as a TG action. That's not playing any more, it's pure sadness. I have no other words to say this. When we did our first operations with TG against GW (way back), we thought of them as respectable players with a good leadership. But alas, nothing seemed farther of the truth. They turned out to be a bunch of backstabbing players with ego's as high as sky-creepers.

I'd hoped that we could play a respectable end-game but it just could not be.
    And I'm just pointing it out here because I think everyone needs to know if this was really true, and how anyone could justify hacking as honorable. You better respond to this instead of to the situation with jjchel, this is a much bigger accusation ...

Axerider

Lol.... this is all funny :P

Who has popcorn?

I think it is ridiculous the number of people that have had access to my account, via sitting and or dualing over the past 6 or so servers and yet to have anything "hacked"

No one's travian account get's "hacked" all it is is stupid people trusting other stupid people....

Which is unfortunate whatever else we may say...

Frankly, if an alliance had little in the way of kills in offence and defence before the WW game, then what they have now still amounts to 3+ months of boredom and failure... lol
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Quote Originally Posted by Ronyo View Post
    I sure still hope to get an answer as to what has really happened to the account of Monopoly ... I have heard some accusations on another topic, and I think TG really needs to be able to distantiate themselves from it. If not, you can't even remotely claim that you truly deserve to win, because what I'm hearing is about extreme faul play ... I'm talking about this:

And I'm just pointing it out here because I think everyone needs to know if this was really true, and how anyone could justify hacking as honorable. You better respond to this instead of to the situation with jjchel, this is a much bigger accusation ...
    Easy there tiger.. your message is full of baseless accusations that we in TG, wether you like it or not, had nothing to do with. Let me break it down one by one Mr StoryTeller and see where if any evidence exists to what you are claiming.. And there isn't because it is not true.

Accusation #1: Account of Monopoly
    Monopoly was part of the NE-DL team which we had I personally had initiated contact with at the beginning of the round. The agreement since the start was that we will have a WW alliance (which we did and still have till this moment) they will build in the NE and we will do the same in the SW. We kept our bit of the bargain and stood by our allies in NE-DL and maintain this relationship till now, and will do till the end of the server. The problem is NE-DL had internal trouble - I personally as well as other respectable comx leaders tried to mediate the differences between them and get them to agree to their own plan of having one primary WW and another decoy. Such a resolution was not possible as both WW holders in NE-DL refused to give in and would not talk to each other. War games stayed with us, and Monopoly went to PFF effectively splitting NE-DL unfortunately. This is because the previous NE-DL leader, which became part of the Monopoly WW team, backstabbed us and not the other way around. In any case, our interaction with Monopoly team stopped then. There was no further communication and that was the end of any TG engagement with monopoly for the purpose of the WW. Your story is just completely baseless and your source of information my friend is deceitful and purposely trying to slander us - talk is cheap, and you seem to get a kick from throwing accusations for some odd reason - perhaps you should be doing more to win than throwing insults at others. To authenticate what I am telling you, you can talk to Rashad who is the owner of Monopoly team and to whom I have a lot of respect - alternatively I could of course paste here the entire conversations we had with him and others in the Monopoly Team.

Accusation #2: The Issue with goodboy again - & jjshel
    This is no accusation. Its a fact confirmed by War saying that goodboy was sitter to jjshel (when they were in different alliances), and another fact confirmed by both parties that jjshel was a sitter to goodboy account. In fact, another fact is that jjshel spoke to me from the goodboy account. I am making no accusations here merely stating the facts and the source. I am yet to see what fact you can highlight here and from which source to say that TG had anything whatsoever to do with what happened with their hammers and why they were sent on TG WW. See you can bark all you want and puke your hate and grudge in every direction, but that just reflects on you, neither on TG, nor on the game and the WW race. This is just you.. this is what you are.

Finally, I challenge you to tell me where TG has broken a deal, a NAP, or a confed. There has been one mishap which came from NE-DL and hit OWS WW. We were not even aware of this attack. But make no mistake about it, we accept responsibility as the attack landed on a NAP WW - and this is wrong. We wish it had not happened but for what its worth, we really had nothing to do it nor, were we aware that this was being planned. Needless to say, there has not been 1 single attack on OWS WW from any TG player in the SW and when there were any such incidents throughout the server we immediately interfered and stopped them. The best person to authenticate this is the OWS leader at the time - non other than Suri. I will let her pass her verdict on our commitment to our deal and let her tell you the story of how OWS changed their minds and broke free from their commitment to us! And here again, I can paste the entire skype conversations to prove what I am saying as long as I get the OK from Suri to do so. We have nothing to hide and we certainly stood by every commitment we made, and you my friend, are not the judge of that, and I say this in the best possible way.

Guardsman

Don't shoot the messenger

Like I said, I just hear big accusations and if true, you can't say it was all fair game. And I know things are always more complicated, but that's why I wanted an answer from your side. But I was mainly aiming at the parts I put in bold. So I now know the background of Monopoly, thank you for that, I had no idea where he came from myself. But I still don't know about the circumstances around his WW. Dream Team does have a point that it all seems much to convenient that the 2 other WW's from WAR were hit badly by TG while the WW from Monopoly wasn't and others suspicious things happened (artifacts, building plans, ... others would know much more about that I guess).

So it just seems to me that whatever happened to Monopoly, your alliance knew about it, because you acted upon it before anyone could know about whatever happened to Monopoly. At least that is the only conclusion one can make, or not?

And you can't blame me for asking questions about it ...

I feel for TG, I have no idea what happend to MONOPOLY, but it aint fun with people blaming when they do it without knowing if they have full information.

Few days ago PFF sent out MM OWS was the bad guy hacking the ww, and I got several igm about how bad we are from players. I have no problems standing for whatever I do, but I had and still dont have any clue about whats going on with that. I even got to hear goodboy was spy for OWS, funny when I had fun attacking him and scouted several times early round cause wanted that 15c capital to one of my own memebers (but didnt wanna waste off on defence at that point).

But thats all it takes, one guy pointing out someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by karmagettie View Post
    So big issues small world. The Unnamed is ran by 4 people. In short, Suri and myself made talks and NAPs with TG. A month later, Tease and Andro (tease another leader and andro my dual) made confed talks with WAR OG. (CJ)
    I'm not gonna point out names, cause I love OWS and noone deserv a shade of bad light on them (even tho we have our disagreements ^^).

From 3 days after artefact came, OWS didnt have anyone standing forward fully as leader, only people living in shadows working, the unnamed came up around ww I guess (I have not been able to follow alot). I got told people didnt want diplomatic part, so I only talked fully to one player about this, other was added in some chats. Some misunderstandings happend in our ally, and suddenly confed to TG and CJ.

OWS dont like TG is confed with NE-DL and TG dont like OWS is confed with CJ. And alot of drama (joooooooooooy).

I still trust TG, I'm not mad at anyone, but thats talking for myself.
    OWS got attacked by a TG tag (war games) and he is an important player there. We have a past with NE-DL, so I understand why some people in OWS dont trust TG and rather wanna stay alone after that.
    TG waited for OWS to join confed, OWS didnt do it. We never took down the NAP and in my opinion an action without consequences is an action in some way aproved.
    I get TG didnt give consequences when OWS dont give a fully answer what they want, we could maybe asked for something? I dont know. I realised several days after what happend. That player still have a TG tag and holding a ww for TG, so I'm perfectly happy with OWS and Floor standing alone. Asked the members to not make ww hammers, cause had no plan about ww. And here we are. Win or loose, we have fun and we have had all round.

(and I find this very funny when people said in the start of the round, OWS was a gang of good players that aint goona last cause of this and that).
    Last edited by surikat; 06.12.2010 at 18:05.
    Cute girls can do anything - Mata Hari - pwn1 pwn2 pwn<3
    Slow round with duals starting late - Promiscuous

Natarian Knight

I would say The Unnamed took control a few weeks after arty when we started to fight PFF as a high level. Only reason is because we took control of offensive planning (mostly andro) and we did a helluva job.
    -knight- (Wallace) ** Justdoit!wewill - (Dacia)** Final Stance - (Dacia)** Wildcat (PFF)** The Unnamed - (OWS) ** Zmeul (Dacia) ** Irina (VV) **Public Enemy (VV)**Adopted(Mutiny)

with standing forward I mean put in on the paper, put in on the allyprofile
    Cute girls can do anything - Mata Hari - pwn1 pwn2 pwn<3
    Slow round with duals starting late - Promiscuous

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast