Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help? Attacker is too strong!

Default Help? Attacker is too strong!

There is someone with double my population attacking my village with 150 or so clubswingers. I trained 50 spearmen which took me a while and he massacred all of them because his HERO has weapon, armor, helmet and any other bonus!
    What can I do? My hero is naked so I don't have any bonuses! My men keep dying!

are you in the middle of the game or just in the beginning?if the server just started then i suggest you to delete your current acc and spawn far away from him.if not keep building troops and dodge all the attacks and spend down all the resos(don't let him get any bounty).save your troops(hide them in you allies) untill you think your troops can beat all his clubbies and hero.Or ask any of your allies to reins you.or write to him in polite way of what you can do for him if he stop attacking you.

Quote Originally Posted by TomTHeBomb View Post
    There is someone with double my population attacking my village with 150 or so clubswingers. I trained 50 spearmen which took me a while and he massacred all of them because his HERO has weapon, armor, helmet and any other bonus!
    What can I do? My hero is naked so I don't have any bonuses! My men keep dying!
    Why do you really have to waste all those resources on troops, just to get them licked by
    his hero?
    Firstly, the purpose to why he attacked you was to get resources.
    In that case, cranny up and hide as much resources you get away from him.
    Don't let him get any resources.

Secondly, when he licked your defence with his hero, the purpose he attacked you
    ESPECIALLY with this hero is to get hero experience. He knows that you have
    troops in your village. He knows that you want to defend the village using troops from
    his attacking army. Your intention is just not gonna work and will only just invite his hero
    for some troop licking in your village again, again and again.
    In this case, build up your army, but dodge from his attacks as much as you can!!
    That way, his hero will never gonna get any experience when he attacks your village.

Use your troops for raiding. Not for defending his attacks. That way, you will benefit even more
    by raiding and dodging at the same time.

So he's gonna think twice before attacking your village next time because he knows
    he might do the long and tiresome process all for nothing.

Do what I tell you to do.
    The first time you do this and he gets nothing from anything, experience or resources etc,
    I assure you that he won't stop.
    But if you carry out the same process for a week or two, at least, then the next week,
    I assure you, he won't attack you much.

This worked for me too.
    Thus, in s5, I never had an attack from anyone upto now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa41 View Post
    If u were made of ice cream u would lick yourself to death

I just joined his alliance hahahah

Now THAT'S what I call tactics!! HAHA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa41 View Post
    If u were made of ice cream u would lick yourself to death

Quote Originally Posted by TomTHeBomb View Post
    I just joined his alliance hahahah
    Genius! xD

Only good as long as they let you stay in the alliance, and aso as long as he remains in the alliance, and not to sound rude...but if they recruit people who just lost everything against one of there own, then they are not the kind of alliance he will stay in for long...sounds poor, but i hope im wrong :P
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

A pill to make me dumb... make me somebody else.

Axerider

sure aint no stone cutters :P
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Pikeman

You will not be able to withstand superior players.

While you build and waste defense armies he will advance to catas and being angry at you cata you to zero.

So the only real solution is joining some alliance. You will have to learn how to not be a farm though. Never give your farmers any resources and some alliance will take you and set the defense for you.

You will have to create troops and defend your allies too, btw. But if it's kind of much easier to do it together, than alone. You can easily have 10x of your own troops defending your village if it's known it will be attacked and when it will happen.

Use spies to keep information about you village secret. Spies are cheapest defense, and probably most effective, especially if you have allies.

Thorned Warrior

the last time i had farms be recruited into join my alliance, i changed alliances.
    I knew they'd come for me, so i torched everyone that was in my old alliance that was in the 14 x 14 of my vills.

After that, i gave them the option to drop the farm or they can continue to have 2 villages zeroed per day.

honestly, because your in that alliance, odds are its full of weak players. Amy strong players there need to wake up and move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast