Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Qualifications Medals

  1. #1
    Pikeman -BB-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2010
    Posts
    25

    Angry Qualifications Medals

    This sucks!!!!

    First Travian kept us in the dark about the next round. Then they announced that it will most likely be on T4 and that the Medals are on there way (that was over a month ago). Now they removed the comX2 forum. My guess so we will not be able to complain much ... or to hide all of the negative posts about the championship moving to T4 (which is a SCAM!!!!).

    What is going on here????? We demand and deserve answers.

    When will the Championship server start?

    What version on Travian will it be on?

    Where are our Medals????

    Please answer those questions. If you do not know the answers, please find out.

    We are tired of this behavior. This game is going downhill. I play on some new servers that have 2000 active players (a year ago, those servers had 20-30k players at this stage).

    You will lose us all (soon) if things do not change.

    Thank you in advance (for answers),
    -BB-
    (a person who spends well over $5000 a year on the game - 2-3 servers at a time)

    US2 R3 ~ [FU] US3 R3 ~ [FU] & [ĜUT] US3 R4 ~ [ĜUT]
    COMX2 R1 ~ [ND] COM10 (Beta) ~ [FU] & ONE

  2. #2
    Natarian Knight Valliant's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.12.2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    I think everyone from x2 server is dissatisfied. TG knows roughly how long each server will last. They know when all the rounds started. So why cant we just get a straight answer on roughly the next server will start? All I have heard is summer some time. Maybe I missed something.

    T3.6 was the voiced choice in the x2 forums. Many players, like myself, will not be playing another 2x round if it is T4. Travians first championship server will be an epic fail if they alienate the voices of their customers.

    Still waiting on my medal.

  3. #3
    Pikeman -BB-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2010
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valliant View Post
    I think everyone from x2 server is dissatisfied. TG knows roughly how long each server will last. They know when all the rounds started. So why cant we just get a straight answer on roughly the next server will start? All I have heard is summer some time. Maybe I missed something.

    T3.6 was the voiced choice in the x2 forums. Many players, like myself, will not be playing another 2x round if it is T4. Travians first championship server will be an epic fail if they alienate the voices of their customers.

    Still waiting on my medal.
    Hi Valliant,

    I feel the exact same way. I am just not sure why are we being ignored?

    It seems that 100s (if not 1000s) share the exact same feeling as the two of us. Yet we are all being ignored. It seems like the have the time to lunch new servers and introduce new features. Yet, they do not have the time to deliver on their promises.

    This might be the beginning of the fall of Rome (Travian).

    -BB-

    US2 R3 ~ [FU] US3 R3 ~ [FU] & [ĜUT] US3 R4 ~ [ĜUT]
    COMX2 R1 ~ [ND] COM10 (Beta) ~ [FU] & ONE

  4. #4
    Natarian Knight Valliant's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.12.2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    You can't change the rules half way through the tournament. Its like running the 400 meter only to be asked to throw discuss in the finals.

    T4 is still bugged/unfinished. If 66.67% (2/3) of players said they wanted T4, then sure, that would be an overwhelming majority. But I can find maybe 5 people who have voiced their opinions in favor of T4 for the championship round.

  5. #5
    Pikeman -BB-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2010
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valliant View Post
    You can't change the rules half way through the tournament. Its like running the 400 meter only to be asked to throw discuss in the finals.

    T4 is still bugged/unfinished. If 66.67% (2/3) of players said they wanted T4, then sure, that would be an overwhelming majority. But I can find maybe 5 people who have voiced their opinions in favor of T4 for the championship round.
    Said by you and 100s of other players on the (suddenly) removed comX2 forum.

    I just do not understand what does it take to get an answer? And why are the Travian staff avoiding this issue.

    We have been promised something ... we did our part in the agreement ... many of us spent $1-3k usd in the process.

    Why don't they keep their part of the agreement? Why do they ignore this topic?

    US2 R3 ~ [FU] US3 R3 ~ [FU] & [ĜUT] US3 R4 ~ [ĜUT]
    COMX2 R1 ~ [ND] COM10 (Beta) ~ [FU] & ONE

  6. #6
    Natarian Knight MOD TiGGy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    12.01.2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Mainly because this is grump corner, not official complaint and query corner....that would be my guess.
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

    Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.




    A pill to make me dumb... make me somebody else.

  7. #7
    Guardsman mgaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.09.2010
    Posts
    170

    Default



    So you just said that nobody cares for people grumping over things in travian ??? Nice job. Well, we do. And we have every right to do that. And no, this is not the first post on that subject. And every of it was either unanswered or closed. They removed x2 forum where players from other servers also came and posted their thoughts. So, I would have to agree with BB. We all want to know what is the problem with answering all of x2 players when and or even will there be a championship server. And we all would be grateful for that.

  8. #8
    Natarian Knight MOD TiGGy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    12.01.2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    I didn't say that nobody cares, what i meant.... and i meant it clearly is that this is not the place to get official answers to questions that have no answers, grump away by all means and have fun doing it, but dont expect admins to come in and answer your "grumps".
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

    Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.




    A pill to make me dumb... make me somebody else.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiGGy~ View Post
    I didn't say that nobody cares, what i meant.... and i meant it clearly is that this is not the place to get official answers to questions that have no answers, grump away by all means and have fun doing it, but dont expect admins to come in and answer your "grumps".
    What exactly does tschena even do as a forum admin. All I ever see, is her posting links in the bugs section of the forum. She ignores posts here, she doesnt make any changes to the forum or game, and there havent been any contests for like a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow~ View Post
    I love Spy-der and I want to be in his siggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dnnyk
    What would life be like without Spy-der
    Quote Originally Posted by mikening View Post
    Spy is right...Its not a suprise i'm just saying
    Quote Originally Posted by SpOiNgY View Post
    Once again I have to say it, do what Spy-der says.

  10. #10
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    28.12.2010
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiGGy~ View Post
    I didn't say that nobody cares, what i meant.... and i meant it clearly is that this is not the place to get official answers to questions that have no answers, grump away by all means and have fun doing it, but dont expect admins to come in and answer your "grumps".
    No the only thing we can expect from the grump corner is insanely lengthy bans!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Boycott Qualifications Reports!
    By Krypto in forum War & diplomacy - Tournament Qualification
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 18.06.2016, 06:27
  2. Tournament Qualifications have ended
    By Phanttis in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11.11.2015, 07:48
  3. Artifact Defense from Last Qualifications
    By OllieHones in forum Politics & diplomacy - World .COM Tournament Qualification
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18.04.2013, 04:21
  4. Qualifications Medals
    By TempL4r in forum Grump-Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27.03.2011, 00:25
  5. About medals
    By Multihumper in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13.07.2009, 08:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •