Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CWL ....Supporters

Lightbulb CWL ....Supporters

.................................................. .............................

...you are officially told NO spamming of Trave forums with ANTI THUNDER Msgs or what ever ..........
    at the server End Simon and I will make 1 joint post.....
    members can post congrats 1 each that's it no...more ..and no ANTI thunder crap >>
    WIN or LOOSE..............we stay proud in how we played
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    by order of simon and brezz

CWL S5.Com 2008 Brezzok...CWL S6.Com 2009 Brezzok&anarchy CWL S7.Com 2010Dark Magnus. Bgbros. CWL S4.Com 2011 with Malissa....CWL S7.Com 2012 Brezz Si Pria H... Wild s2 simetheslime s1 orbit

Wow... You're acting like the guys in your alliance are employees of some multi-national corporation who'll get fired for posting their personal thoughts on Facebook.

Perhaps you forget that your alliance-mates are NOT your employees and are entitled to free speech?

And it's "lose" not "loose".
    S9 2009-2010 - 50% Rol
    S7 2010-2011 - DirtyAngels

Natarian Knight

how sad, CWL gets criticised all server for the posting of some of their players, the leaders get criticised for not attempting to tone down the excesses of some of their players.

when a leader attempts that, he gets criticised,

Si
    CWL - Goats - Wild - Lod - AOW - ResT - 2005 - 2012

CWL - United Goats TS2 - 2016.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by simetheslime View Post
    how sad, CWL gets criticised all server for the posting of some of their players, the leaders get criticised for not attempting to tone down the excesses of some of their players.

when a leader attempts that, he gets criticised,

Si
    Uhm Si that's a bit of a wrong comparison here.. there's still a difference between silencing palyers and "attempting to tone down the excesses".

Not to mention it's pretty useless, I don't think some random forum trolls will care about what will happen to their account if the server has already ended :P

But I really appreciate the effort though, just think it's rather pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM View Post
    Relax my young padawan...

Natarian Knight

but the thought was there, or at least the intention, and the CWL players will know what brezz means.

Si
    CWL - Goats - Wild - Lod - AOW - ResT - 2005 - 2012

CWL - United Goats TS2 - 2016.

Guardsman

You know this is kinda funny . Almost all server we have had the he said BS or you did this BS . Some of us(me included) have been critical to the leadership of CWL not telling there people to stfu when needed , or they crossed the line . Because lord knows I have been told to STFU a couple times . Then the leadership of CWL comes out weather its the right or wrong time and tells there members no TROLLING or FLAMING come end game and Channing throws the first dart . Really
    com7 : Meohmeohmy Ministry
    Com8 : Harmsway LOD
    Com4 : CLWOD LWC

Quote Originally Posted by hamj1 View Post
    You know this is kinda funny . Almost all server we have had the he said BS or you did this BS . Some of us(me included) have been critical to the leadership of CWL not telling there people to stfu when needed , or they crossed the line . Because lord knows I have been told to STFU a couple times . Then the leadership of CWL comes out weather its the right or wrong time and tells there members no TROLLING or FLAMING come end game and Channing throws the first dart . Really
    I threw a dart? Really?... I was just remarking that I think it's funny that a group of friends are being silenced by someone else in the group of friends despite the possibility that they might have an opinion.
    S9 2009-2010 - 50% Rol

Axerider

yawn...

if it can spinned into CWL being evil then it will. Shock horror....

LOL.

Evil? no.

Ridiculously silly? Yes.
    S9 2009-2010 - 50% Rol

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post

Ridiculously silly? Yes.
    Funny, that can be said about you as well.Well Don't let that stop you, you are putting up hell of a show on your own.
    [2010-11]: Shakal (s7)
    [2009]: Shikari (s1)
    [2008-09]: Shakal (s6) CWL ~|~ [2007-08]: Shakal (s1) LF/ONS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast