Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stupid is as stupid does

If there was EVER a question as to why Ministry would join with Thunder, stay loyal through our disagreements, and honor our confeds even when things looked bad instead of fighting them or siding with rangers/cwl then look no further then this incident. Ina mm's out pw for people to go look at the ww, a pretty standard travian thing and someone goes in the account and starts sending nasty messages. Now ofc I don't know exactly who it was but it has to be a cwl or rangers spy. Way to show class guys.

Sober follow up to a slightly drunk post. I have zero shreds of evidence it was cwl or rangers player. It's my opinion that it was but take it as you will. 50+ messages sent out to people all across the server in every alliance with no rhyme or reason.
    Last edited by Tim_; 22.05.2011 at 11:50. Reason: Double Post

Thorned Warrior

There's always some idiot who abuses the WW account password share ~__~;

I think it was a Thunder player, posing as a CWL Spy Scum-of-the-earth, just to further tarnish the CWL name within the Thunder community! Those b4stards!!!!!!!!!!
    com3,5 : 2005~2007 : JackDaniels : LLJK
    com5 : 2009~2010 : wces : PANTHEON
    com7 : 2010~2011 : Lord Loser : NWC

Axerider

Lol more conspiracy theories... :P I thought that was my job

no it definatly was a cwl player

because only cwl are scum and do crap ,

thunder players are saints.

anything bad happens blame us first think later.

CWL S5.Com 2008 Brezzok...CWL S6.Com 2009 Brezzok&anarchy CWL S7.Com 2010Dark Magnus. Bgbros. CWL S4.Com 2011 with Malissa....CWL S7.Com 2012 Brezz Si Pria H... Wild s2 simetheslime s1 orbit

Guardsman

Yeah about that, I was kind of intoxicated. I'm sorry.

Or maybe since we are starting theories, it was the DA team letting everyone know how they feel and then blaming someone else since the password was sent out.

Axerider

Lol...

I think the point is it could be anybody with a twisted enough personality to want to ruin reputation of any specific player. Considering it seems to be aimed at every alliance we can safely say its a lame **** stirrer which exist in all alliances and do not deserve to be tagged against any alliance. I am sure all alliances will openly denounce this behaviour as completely retarded and unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by yuppie View Post
    Lol...

I think the point is it could be anybody with a twisted enough personality to want to ruin reputation of any specific player. Considering it seems to be aimed at every alliance we can safely say its a lame **** stirrer which exist in all alliances and do not deserve to be tagged against any alliance. I am sure all alliances will openly denounce this behaviour as completely retarded and unnecessary
    100 % correct

and same for a lots of the crap posted here all year by a few....

not endorsed by allainces but all get painted by the same brush

respect to all players

Peter

CWL S5.Com 2008 Brezzok...CWL S6.Com 2009 Brezzok&anarchy CWL S7.Com 2010Dark Magnus. Bgbros. CWL S4.Com 2011 with Malissa....CWL S7.Com 2012 Brezz Si Pria H... Wild s2 simetheslime s1 orbit

Guardsman

whats the guys name that say he was in Thunder but would do as much damage to them because of something they did . Said he would send his hammer at the DA WW if it every looked like it would win but never did
    com7 : Meohmeohmy Ministry
    Com8 : Harmsway LOD
    Com4 : CLWOD LWC

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by hamj1 View Post
    whats the guys name that say he was in Thunder but would do as much damage to them because of something they did . Said he would send his hammer at the DA WW if it every looked like it would win but never did
    I believe I said if I was sure I could make sure Thunder wouldn't win. After GL WW was hit again I knew I couldn't drop the DA WW enough to make a difference. If Travian had a great workshop it might have been possible, but sadly I lacked the siege.

Now ill just bide my time and hope I come across my chance to get my revenge, if not oh well, I was part of the winning team technically.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Remixed View Post
    I believe I said if I was sure I could make sure Thunder wouldn't win. After GL WW was hit again I knew I couldn't drop the DA WW enough to make a difference. If Travian had a great workshop it might have been possible, but sadly I lacked the siege.

Now ill just bide my time and hope I come across my chance to get my revenge, if not oh well, I was part of the winning team technically.
    We'll be waiting.

I'm sure you'll be able to move your hammer over to the next server.
    S7 (2010-2011) - sloth [Thunder]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast