Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LiQ - Their Goals (Read first post first)

Pikeman

Post LiQ - Their Goals (Read first post first)

Liq are probably one of the best Meta's to form on travian.. like it or not.. its a truth!

Now we all know that Liq refuse to show us their true reasons for the meta.

But lets have some banter on the issue rather the whining thats going on.. So we are looking for what you think is their goal.. not asking them (@Rokchik especially) and hey even Liq players can have some fun maybe some one will slip the truth in and see if anyoen picks up onit..

From Lone accounts to Alliances to Meta's - we all play the game different..

Now my opinion is that Liq are trying to emulate what happened on UKx.. a whole quad going at it for the WW.. but going one step further.. and just demoralising the whole server with "You know were going to win, so dont try stopping us" approach. the lack of reports on here is amazing though.. i think its due to the fact you cant post external links to them and people just can't be bothered to edit it so others can see..

But having played Ukx against some of them.. i know they will have big impacts on alliances after Artefacts.. too many hammers to share 1 or 2 troop trainers..

Liq Goals

1. Pwn the Quad (check)
    2. Take as many troop trainers and hastes as possible (will it happen) we'll judge after the first 2 weeks wether they have them all or above 75%.. will be a good feat.. they'll be the most defended artefacts.. and teamwork will be required to break through and grab em
    3. Take and steal as many plans as possible..
    4. Win the WW race (after prolonging it for 5).. having 3 WW's and let other alliances/Meta's think they have a chance.
    5. Make sure we smash every record breaking hammer on travian..
    6. Annihalate any Big Meta's - hence their venture into the NE bullying RoC.. please note with no retaliation from any wing

post your comments and remember the aim of the thread..

Quote Originally Posted by sperco View Post
    5. Make sure we smash every record breaking hammer on travian..
    The relatively late arrival of artefacts aren't really a great start for building record hammers. But still would be nice to see some nice ones

Quote Originally Posted by sperco View Post
    Liq are probably one of the best Meta's to form on travian.. like it or not.. its a truth!
    Really, I can think of at least four meta's that are better. CE, LoDm, MDS, and CWL.
    I am in the business of PWNing Noobs.

rokchick

Default LIQ goals

I could be churlish and say "create the most boring comx round ever" But I'll enter into the spirit of the thread and say what I think their aims probably are and what I think the outcome is likely to be.
    • Pwn the quad (well, duh!)
    • They will want ALL the trainers and speed artis as well as the strength for their WWs. Should get most of them on at least later attempts. I predict they will miss at least a small trainer or speed because of locations and one other they really want, and will lose 3 hammers trying to get them. Will be interesting to see who puts the first hammers in and who ends up with the arti. I hope they don't get all of them. But looking at the numbers they probably should eventually. The other artis they will aim for at least 50%
    • They will take probably 5 WWs and leave 2 undefended. Should have no trouble defending their main 2. Although they will get good def figures because I suspect every other WWK out there will hit them.
    • Their main aim will be to keep the meta together all round without fracture. I predict this they will probably fail in.

Other predictions:
    • At least 1 decent account will split off from the meta and cause some issue. Possibly over artifact distribution, or the likelihood of an unused WWK.
    • Various meta players will claim greatness from their actions (and if I can be bothered finding them I'll refute it).

The only other possible aim I could imagine would be to take none of the WWs but all of the plans, pass them to accounts that delete and force the admins to keep re-issuing them. But that's been done before with less of a meta up, so probably not that...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike (weedninja) View Post
    Really, I can think of at least four meta's that are better. CE, LoDm, MDS, and CWL.
    I see your intent but CE never did the meta thing. One round we had a confed all round with one other alliance - which of course we won. Another round we NAPped with them and later confedded because they were going for a WW. The others are not from servers I know but, unless they did this stupid LiQ early elite hugfest, I will agree on principal. I could give a list of unsuccessful metas which is much longer of course!

Natarian Knight Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike (weedninja) View Post
    CE is a meta? rofl.
    imo, CE had one lucky round at aux.
    LoDm, yes, i'd agree.
    MDS, oh come on, its MDA not MDS, MDS and DA aren't that great separately but together they are strong.
    CWL, err?????????

rokchick

Quote Originally Posted by Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5 View Post
    CE is a meta? rofl.
    imo, CE had one lucky round at aux.
    LoDm, yes, i'd agree.
    MDS, oh come on, its MDA not MDS, MDS and DA aren't that great separately but together they are strong.
    CWL, err?????????
    So you don't actually have any aims then Prince? Just here to spam the forum with lies and misdirections?
    And really.. don't go the CE path - that is an argument you just can't win, no matter how many lies you try to tell. I realize you will never be fond of CE because they refused to let you join, but really, that just goes to show the opposite of what you are are trying to.

Quote Originally Posted by rokchick View Post
    I could be churlish and say "create the most boring comx round ever" But I'll enter into the spirit of the thread and say what I think their aims probably are and what I think the outcome is likely to be.
    • Pwn the quad (well, duh!)
    • They will want ALL the trainers and speed artis as well as the strength for their WWs. Should get most of them on at least later attempts. I predict they will miss at least a small trainer or speed because of locations and one other they really want, and will lose 3 hammers trying to get them. Will be interesting to see who puts the first hammers in and who ends up with the arti. I hope they don't get all of them. But looking at the numbers they probably should eventually. The other artis they will aim for at least 50%
    • They will take probably 5 WWs and leave 2 undefended. Should have no trouble defending their main 2. Although they will get good def figures because I suspect every other WWK out there will hit them.
    • Their main aim will be to keep the meta together all round without fracture. I predict this they will probably fail in.

Other predictions:
    • At least 1 decent account will split off from the meta and cause some issue. Possibly over artifact distribution, or the likelihood of an unused WWK.
    • Various meta players will claim greatness from their actions (and if I can be bothered finding them I'll refute it).

The only other possible aim I could imagine would be to take none of the WWs but all of the plans, pass them to accounts that delete and force the admins to keep re-issuing them. But that's been done before with less of a meta up, so probably not that...

I see your intent but CE never did the meta thing. One round we had a confed all round with one other alliance - which of course we won. Another round we NAPped with them and later confedded because they were going for a WW. The others are not from servers I know but, unless they did this stupid LiQ early elite hugfest, I will agree on principal. I could give a list of unsuccessful metas which is much longer of course!
    I see any ally not going it alone as a meta. Others did not do the LiQ hugfest thing.
    I am in the business of PWNing Noobs.

MDS was good. MDA were great. But nothing against LiQ. Trust me i have been a part of it. And CWL eh? They are fools.

Natarian Knight Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rokchick View Post
    So you don't actually have any aims then Prince? Just here to spam the forum with lies and misdirections?
    And really.. don't go the CE path - that is an argument you just can't win, no matter how many lies you try to tell. I realize you will never be fond of CE because they refused to let you join, but really, that just goes to show the opposite of what you are are trying to.
    FYI, i was in yodha_ from the beginning till the end. No doubt yodha_ was the best account in CE or the server even.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5 View Post
    FYI, i was in yodha_ from the beginning till the end. No doubt yodha_ was the best account in CE or the server even.
    CE is not a good meta. If it is. Tell them to survive comx instead of small domains like inx.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast