Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LiQ vs Dacia

Natarian Knight

Default LiQ vs Dacia

Judging by this week's attackers board, it looks like Dacia is LiQ's punching bag again. However, I don't know by which criteria they're choosing their targets, because they don't seem to have much success at it and are hitting mostly deff - not just this week, but in general.

Also what's the deal with the account that has the unique boots ? It's not even in top 10 robbers... imho might as well give the artifact to someone who can actually make use of it.

Now I don't mean to upset anybody, but someone had to say it so I guess I'm saying it

Comments will be appreciated.

Cheers

Durisbane

Quote Originally Posted by benchmark View Post
    Judging by this week's attackers board, it looks like Dacia is LiQ's punching bag again. However, I don't know by which criteria they're choosing their targets, because they don't seem to have much success at it and are hitting mostly deff - not just this week, but in general.

Also what's the deal with the account that has the unique boots ? It's not even in top 10 robbers... imho might as well give the artifact to someone who can actually make use of it.

Now I don't mean to upset anybody, but someone had to say it so I guess I'm saying it

Comments will be appreciated.

Cheers
    Unique boots guy is from LT, his computer probably had to restart to install automatic updates and therefore stopped his bot, on his once a week checkup I'm sure he will turn the bot back on the head for the robbers board again

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Durisbane View Post
    Unique boots guy is from LT, his computer probably had to restart to install automatic updates and therefore stopped his bot, on his once a week checkup I'm sure he will turn the bot back on the head for the robbers board again
    He's in Dacia. And btw, how many alliances are confed with Dacia ? I did not actually sat and counted but it looks over 30. Every time I clicked on one of them it was linked to another group and so on...

Axerider

He's in Dacia. And btw, how many alliances are confed with Dacia ? I did not actually sat and counted but it looks over 30. Every time I clicked on one of them it was linked to another group and so on...
    Just look to main Dacia who has the confed.. and that is all about their confed....

Durisbane

I know he's in Dacia.. LT is the cheat servers

Natarian Knight Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5's Avatar

I think LT is using the Unique boots so that if he launches his WW hammer, it travels thrice as fast and hence he has to feed it 3x less. How very thoughtful?

comxr6 : iceman94 | comxr7 : Nightofluck | comxr8 : Lord Dark | comxr9 : Gerhardc | comxr10 : The Benders | comxr11 : Merlin | comxr12 : Harry | comxr13 : halfcocked

LT-god walled one army last week.
    Cute girls can do anything - Mata Hari - pwn1 pwn2 pwn<3
    Slow round with duals starting late - Promiscuous

Great! The most envied arte wasted this round too...

comxr6 : iceman94 | comxr7 : Nightofluck | comxr8 : Lord Dark | comxr9 : Gerhardc | comxr10 : The Benders | comxr11 : Merlin | comxr12 : Harry | comxr13 : halfcocked

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5 View Post
    I think LT is using the Unique boots so that if he launches his WW hammer, it travels thrice as fast and hence he has to feed it 3x less. How very thoughtful?
    Raiding helps you get more resources, hence more troops Artifact applies to the whole account so training more hammers is a good idea. Also because the troops move that fast, they can gather a lot more bounty in that same amount of time that would greatly help support those hammers(which the unique boots owner was supposed to have).

Instead of using GB and GS he could train 4 hammers with the same cost. Even though they would not be as powerful as concentrating those resources into just one, those 4 would be large enough to do a lot of damage and because they are 4, rebuilding is also much easier. I have seen such a technique used with great success by touwchVtm(one of the leaders of the PFF alliance) and he did not even had boots. He used 6 off villages with armies around 100k+ each. I have seen him raid 250+ mil. for more than a month and adding that to the fact he also had a big pop account with more than 50 villages his income was no doubt high. Along with Dragonlion he dominated the top raiders and attackers. Even though Dragonlion made more attack points than him, I think he caused a lot more damage as he spent huge amounts of resources on siege units to use with his strikes and lost a great deal of those throughout the game. Definitely the striker type which obviously was not satisfied with just killing troops.

Cheers

I don't get it why everyone thinks raiding is the main reason for getting boots.
    The primary importance of boots is catching offense at home. The raiding comes as an added bonus. Unique boots and small trainer's is the deadliest combo for smashie-smashie type of play. But, its true that one gets motivated to raid with Unique boots. TTs with unique boots feels like God.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast