Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: WW hammer reports

Axerider
    EA Phenomic Headquarter Ingelheim am Rhein

I have on travian.si rammer and hammer. Much more powerful.... Nothing special... I like axes. 250K, 80K TK and 20K catas. Rammer 150K axes, 50K KT and 18K rams...

And without arts and helmets...

Quote Originally Posted by myk View Post
    I'm VERY impressed. The main hammer was great, but to add a separate rammer? I support that WW, but I have to say that was a terrific hit.

Quote Originally Posted by myk View Post
    I'm VERY impressed. The main hammer was great, but to add a separate rammer? I support that WW, but I have to say that was a terrific hit.

Thanks mate!

great hit by N, although apart from the WW hit and one taking out two warehouses, the damage is not that severe, especially not when the WW village have been built up completly with plenty of storage space.

I am not sure I would agree with the doubble targeting of some of the armies.

but yes, glad to see N able to bring some excitement to the server

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    I am not sure I would agree with the doubble targeting of some of the armies.
    I agree. The two hammers in there that I think would've benefited from using a single target instead of 2 would be Julio Csar and Yondertoy. He knocked two GGs from 20 down to 18, but if he had targeted just one it likely would've fallen to level 14. Rebuilding the top 2 levels of 2 GGs in a WW takes just shy of 38 hours. Rebuilding one GG from 14 back up to 20 would take about 43 hours. SO... there's a difference of 5 hours of build time.

The next closest is Yondertoy, who hit the MB and a GG down to 17 each. A single target on the GG (which would take the longest to rebuild) would've likely taken it down to level 11. The two buildings combine to about 38 hrs of damage, while a single target would've done 54 hrs, for a difference of 16 hrs build time.

If you think the WW race is going to come down to a difference of 21 hours, then yes, this is significant. However, I don't think it will be anywhere near that.

All that being said... well done by the Zirafa account. Those are some fine hammers, and I am absolutely shocked that that barrage didn't clear the WW.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwin View Post
    If you think the WW race is going to come down to a difference of 21 hours, then yes, this is significant. However, I don't think it will be anywhere near that.
    my point still stands cleaners should imo be used as effectively as possible. wether you belive the WW race will be close or not, setting the WW almost a day more back does not hurt you chances.

Animis opibusque parati

Quote Originally Posted by kerwin View Post
    I am absolutely shocked that that barrage didn't clear the WW.
    there are a lot more shocks to come

P.S. jamming the RP of WW was not necessary! defense was gonna be there regardless!

I know this may change as the "rollback" settles in, but as of 16:57:20 server time, MTK's WW is untouched.

Wonder if the armies will still show up as marching? (All of my current fake waves have disappeared, though I'm still being charged for the wheat consumption)
    Southern by birth, Cajun by the grace of God.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! haha now this is funny ^^ wohoo! 15 free gold!1!!!

Animis opibusque parati

it is funniest thing happen in server i cant find my troops my artefact etc ... lool
    it was long day i dont want to have it again

Troops should eventually show up (all of my outbound troops suddenly returned home after having vanished for awhile).
    Southern by birth, Cajun by the grace of God.

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast