Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: WW hammer reports

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by benchmark View Post
    And with this hit I think it's about time we wrap things up. I guess those that thought the main reason why NO meta is losing comes from that regrettable rollback will be finally convinced that Ultima is no doubt the best between the two main forces. Imho the longer the game lasts, the worse it gets for them... I mean, their WW holder account even has the 5x unique architect artifact. If even with that and roman wall they can't manage to keep their only WW in one piece, I think there's really nothing more to say...
    Didn't the NO people say hasta la vista baby when Travian admin screwed them over with the rollback? Kind of easy to win the game when you don't have an opponent.

The admins screwed NO over? I thought NO screwed NO over, just like they have dozens of times. They just like to try to pin the blame on others and take the easy way out.
    ninjaplatypi -s8 2012- Infamous DC
    Ad Astra -s2 2013- Infamous DC
    Popsiclepadawan -s6 2015- Infamous DC

Regardless of the outcome of this round, I'm proud to be on Ultima and allies' side. They are a great team and a great leadership.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by hound dog View Post
    Didn't the NO people say hasta la vista baby when Travian admin screwed them over with the rollback? Kind of easy to win the game when you don't have an opponent.
    No, they didn't.... they said hasta la vista baby a long time before that Just read previous comments and you'll figure it out. When the rollback occurred they were already one foot in the grave. They only used the rollback to make up an excuse...

Default play a fair game, or why this would be my victory...

some thought:
    almost the whole server against a few crew.
    i do not see any activity of "my" ww. some reports usually sended, but lacking the whole info. boring and stupid thing.

i think much of this because the stupid, might be only suspected game rules. ie. mtk gave up his villages, but elcid maestro not. NO was unable to defend its ww because their was not enough to collect defenders over millions.

it would be desirable that not only one big group of players could be succesful... there is not real competition now, i think. and on much of the servers it happens the same, i think.
    and ww builders should share infos automatically. ie, if you are not the member of the ww clan, you can not send supply or forces. ww clans could be bigger in members' number. natars should hit harder big confederacies' ww even to force to be impossible to finish it after a certain measure of conf...

that is my thoughts.

It is not over yet. The first to reach level 100 wins.
    NO problems started when they let the ultima take over two WW villages. It is something that a meta should be able to prevent. So low def and with so many allies. With 15 ally it should be a lot of big hammer left to show up. What has been seen so far is a few hammers and a lot of little of.

Rollback affected NO least because they could save a lot of troops which they had already lost. to get them back was a good gift from travian team. NO was not capable of managing their troops better which is not Ultimas wrong.
    The idea that jumped into someone's head to spam a WW village was not good. It needed a lot of calculations for a WW village and the servers had already shown that they could not handle the calculations at normal play.

This server is said to be a beta server, but is actually a pre beta. The other servers have serious problems and should be called the beta servers. Playing with money under such conditions is a lottery.
    Travian team has said that this is a beta server, so it is up to each one if they want to throw money into such an unstable game. But it's not fun for many players on other servers, which run into many problems with updates during the game. They should be compensated properly. That have yet to be seen.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by galedki View Post

it would be desirable that not only one big group of players could be succesful... there is not real competition now, i think. and on much of the servers it happens the same, i think.
    and ww builders should share infos automatically. ie, if you are not the member of the ww clan, you can not send supply or forces. ww clans could be bigger in members' number. natars should hit harder big confederacies' ww even to force to be impossible to finish it after a certain measure of conf...

that is my thoughts.
    You are totally correct that more and more people are zerging up servers vs having multiple alliances against each other. Endgame is a lot more fun to play when there are multiple enemies. You have to use a lot more strategy if there are 8-10 viable targets. I think travian was trying to reduce the zerging by only allowing 3 confeds, however, now people just write their millions of confeds in the alliance profile vs using the travian confed system. I suspect that one day, it will be one zerg'd up server vs natars at endgame.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by hound dog View Post
    You are totally correct that more and more people are zerging up servers vs having multiple alliances against each other. Endgame is a lot more fun to play when there are multiple enemies. You have to use a lot more strategy if there are 8-10 viable targets. I think travian was trying to reduce the zerging by only allowing 3 confeds, however, now people just write their millions of confeds in the alliance profile vs using the travian confed system. I suspect that one day, it will be one zerg'd up server vs natars at endgame.
    I suspect some alliances will want to help the natars

Who knocked down 4 levels of Elcid Master WW?
    Any reports please?

Were there any more attacks also?

http://forum.travian.com/showthread....ame-for-Ultima

slash account was supposed to hit with his rammer b4 amarcanos, but as you can see in the thread, his computer lagged if not, the WW might have been cleaned and conquered

so yeah, go to the other thread to see the hits from DHH; for the other hits, here you go:

http://****************.net/us/report/130346954bb

http://****************.net/us/report/1303470f76b

http://****************.net/us/repor...08,1303477dca0
    (two hits in here)

("travian -reports" for all of them)

as you can see, a lot of hits on resource fields, apparently cobra decided to build warehouses instead of GWs

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast