Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Myth

last 2 posts were spams??

Quote Originally Posted by dark rider View Post
    Maybe he was busy in sorting out LP in game.

@Linkin Park: why do you make an ID on my favourite rock band's name?? You do not deserve it...c'mon speaking sh!ts out of frustration...just makes you sound like a small kid..
    Man! I don't have idea what u're trying to say...C'mon DR! Frustation? I quit this server for quite long time ago, so i don't have any problem with all the people here regarding this issue. Oh yes.. i used to play in Old Death Id's before. Oh! We, i mean zmeul, Kini including myself successfully gave one of the Liq's acc Evil Clown aka Mary a great DAMAGE! Huh, after that, i got something to be done in my real life so i passed back this acc to zmeul&Kini.
    About Durisbane aka Osama... Lol! Nothing personal against him. He is my Enemy or Friend? Why should i pissed off against my own Countryman? Make any sense? I guess not. I admitted that, he deserved to be one of the best player in SW, but take this clearly.. Not the best of the best ok? Anyway.. Have a nice day&game to Durisbane from our Kangaroo's Island!

PS: Well, about the rock band's name.. lol! C'mon.. This was my First IGN/First ACC in Comx and DACIA back to the year of 2007/08. Linkin Park's acc aka Dacia SE's leader at that time. Anyone can make any ID with any name. Nothing should be worry right?

PSS:Cool man! Linkin Park is my favourite Rock Band too! At least we got some similarity beside Travian.
    Last edited by Linkin Park; 12.09.2011 at 05:14. Reason: PSS :D
    From 2007 - 2010.
    Remember... Once a Dacian, always a Dacian. Cheers!

Durisbane

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Man! I don't have idea what u're trying to say...C'mon DR! Frustation? I quit this server for quite long time ago, so i don't have any problem with all the people here regarding this issue. Oh yes.. i used to play in Old Death Id's before. Oh! We, i mean zmeul, Kini including myself successfully gave one of the Liq's acc Evil Clown aka Mary a great DAMAGE! Huh, after that, i got something to be done in my real life so i passed back this acc to zmeul&Kini.
    About Durisbane aka Osama... Lol! Nothing personal against him. He is my Enemy or Friend? Why should i pissed off against my own Countryman? Make any sense? I guess not. I admitted that, he deserved to be one of the best player in SW, but take this clearly.. Not the best of the best ok? Anyway.. Have a nice day&game to Durisbane from our Kangaroo's Island!

PS: Well, about the rock band's name.. lol! C'mon.. This was my First IGN/First ACC in Comx and DACIA back to the year of 2007/08. Linkin Park's acc aka Dacia SE's leader at that time. Anyone can make any ID with any name. Nothing should be worry right?

PSS:Cool man! Linkin Park is my favourite Rock Band too! At least we got some similarity beside Travian.
    im surprised they didnt kick you because you were Australian actually.. they done that to another account

and i never once stated i was the best of the best, im actually quite far from it. i simply stated i think that Osama played the best game this server. and i honestly believe we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post

actually i marked the kind of language you used

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345