Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Server s9.com Predictions.....

  1. #21
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    31.10.2009
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I have to give hats off mobiyou for the laughs! Your boting comments have made my day! Well done! If I could rep you, I would!

    I too have been waiting for the Vinti rant, and am sad that the mod's have denied us the pleasure.

    oh well. in the end... Karma wins!

  2. #22
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    12.09.2009
    Posts
    1,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    About capital , it has lvl 19 tiles at some point , but vinti destroyed them to avoid chiefing - so they were lvl 10 at capital destruction time. 70-80k production per hour didnt matter much for that acc ..

    katt
    Hey! I missed this last time. So Vinti destroyed his lvl 19 tiles to avoid chiefing? How does one chief a capital? And if one could, how would lowering fields prevent this?

    Think the kool-aid runs freely on the Vinti account

  3. #23
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    31.10.2009
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mobiyou View Post
    Hey! I missed this last time. So Vinti destroyed his lvl 19 tiles to avoid chiefing? How does one chief a capital? And if one could, how would lowering fields prevent this?

    Think the kool-aid runs freely on the Vinti account
    they were chiefing his hammer so he switched the capital to prevent that from happening.

  4. #24
    Passive
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mobiyou View Post
    Hey! I missed this last time. So Vinti destroyed his lvl 19 tiles to avoid chiefing? How does one chief a capital? And if one could, how would lowering fields prevent this?

    Think the kool-aid runs freely on the Vinti account
    Well i heard an elite team of warriors who had already chiefed one of his hammers away. Then faked another one, but this time he switched capital, thus destroying the lvl 19 fields down to lvl 10.

    As for it being done by human hand on the attacks done by said elite warriors hammers were used as defense because alarm didn't go off, so no one was on the account to move them out... But even without anyone there to send the hammer out so it wasn't used as defense, something was still their sending the raids. The only explanation is a Poltergeist.... but its ok i have called ghost busters

  5. #25
    Thorned Warrior Katt's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.06.2010
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Passive View Post
    Well i heard an elite team of warriors who had already chiefed one of his hammers away. Then faked another one, but this time he switched capital, thus destroying the lvl 19 fields down to lvl 10.

    As for it being done by human hand on the attacks done by said elite warriors hammers were used as defense because alarm didn't go off, so no one was on the account to move them out... But even without anyone there to send the hammer out so it wasn't used as defense, something was still their sending the raids. The only explanation is a Poltergeist.... but its ok i have called ghost busters
    Raids wasn't sent at that time , thats why hammer was at home and did defense. Even with 4 people on account we wasn't sending raids 24/7 every 30 minutes, specially when vinti was having his "party days" hehe, his time on account usually was uncover.
    Im not surprised he didnt heard alarm clock or w/e while sleeping drunk

    About THE GAUL attacks on vinti hammer villages and small trainers stealing is same story as well.
    When you cant load rally point and see any attackers , after dodging first 40-50 fakes, eventually you give up and just hope rest 150-200 is fakes too. Just pure luck and zero skills

    katt
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Red View Post
    Come on Kat, as the wise Judge Judy would say "don't p*ss on my leg and tell me it's raining."

  6. #26
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    12.09.2009
    Posts
    1,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    Raids wasn't sent at that time , thats why hammer was at home and did defense. Even with 4 people on account we wasn't sending raids 24/7 every 30 minutes, specially when vinti was having his "party days" hehe, his time on account usually was uncover.
    Im not surprised he didnt heard alarm clock or w/e while sleeping drunk

    katt
    No raids send out? Vinti had a power failure on his boting machine? Well, to be fair: the power company does work closely together with Darwin/WAR (dWARwin). It will be on the next episode of "Jesse Ventura: Conspiracy Theories" (feel free to google that).

    Passive's message explains the cropfields. Not the whining on his profile as the entire cap went down from lvl 19 to non-existent....

  7. #27
    Thorned Warrior Katt's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.06.2010
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by le_chuck View Post
    Is it only me or is the above absurd ! If he cheated in the manner suggested ( I do not have any facts so I cannot make any comment whether he cheated or not) then a 25% "fine" is ridiculous, it becomes merely a cost of cheating that you need to cover, ie cheat some more to cover the penalty ??? WTF is this game then Indefinite ban would be the only fair (to other players) result.

    If, on the other hand he didnt cheat he should be allowed to continue un hindered of course
    vinti asked me to reply to this post since he cant byself:

    "I 100 % agree with You chuck , if MH's have 110% proves just ban or delete the s*** and dont even reply to complaints.
    Any offers to unban with punishment is more then unfair to other players.
    Instead MH's should make locked thread in public forums and if any cheating account complaining just LIST those 110% proves and /care.
    That would lower not only cheaters activity overall , would improve gameplay , but also would silence all suspicious questions about MH's attitude , friendships, morale, influence and only would increase players respect to MH's and admins.

    Thanks,

    vinti"

    I hope i wont get baned in forum for posting this

    katt
    (now ex vinti dual good/female side of account)
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Red View Post
    Come on Kat, as the wise Judge Judy would say "don't p*ss on my leg and tell me it's raining."

  8. #28
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    12.12.2008
    Location
    Florida...
    Posts
    806

    Default

    I for one, feel much happier with Vinti banned. After reporting him for botting at the beginning of the server, I feel vindicated and hope that TBD can bring together a fair game. Good luck to the TBD/oE squad. A game without bots is how travian should be played.

    Unfortunately, last server I played on, the bot player hung in there until Multihunters lost resolve and made a deal with the cheater. They came back and won the server.

    When an account has 30K offense in every non-hammer village and over 100K in four villages, it's pretty safe to say human hands are not the only thing working here. I resent that Vinti is here, breaking our beloved Travian. And I hope that he is never unbanned. Should TBD win the server, I will be still smiling.

    -C

  9. #29
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    12.09.2009
    Posts
    1,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    Any offers to unban with punishment is more then unfair to other players. That would lower not only cheaters activity overall , would improve gameplay , but also would silence all suspicious questions about MH's attitude , friendships, morale, influence and only would increase players respect to MH's and admins
    So let's see if I get this straight If you unban a suspected cheater with punishment, it will lower cheaters activity while improving gameplay? How is that a bad thing?

  10. #30
    Thorned Warrior Katt's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.06.2010
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mobiyou View Post
    So let's see if I get this straight If you unban a suspected cheater with punishment, it will lower cheaters activity while improving gameplay? How is that a bad thing?
    ... ask vinti ingame or on skype..., i really dont want get banned on forums for forwarding his msg's ... and he keep bugging me

    as i understood he mean here should be no unbans at all, and bans should go only with 100 % proves

    ...he asked to edit that post as well ... this is getting embarasing ...

    katt
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Red View Post
    Come on Kat, as the wise Judge Judy would say "don't p*ss on my leg and tell me it's raining."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Biased Server Predictions?
    By Robin Hood in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 8
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19.05.2014, 12:30
  2. Predictions about server politics.
    By Macalista in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 7
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04.03.2012, 10:06
  3. Server predictions
    By rokchick in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 17.06.2011, 20:37
  4. Server 2 predictions
    By Raptor in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 2
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 16.03.2010, 01:23
  5. Server 2 Predictions?
    By Kult in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18.04.2009, 23:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •