Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Server s9.com Predictions.....

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    ... ask vinti ingame or on skype..., i really dont want get banned on forums for forwarding his msg's ... and he keep bugging me

as i understood he mean here should be no unbans at all, and bans should go only with 100 % proves

...he asked to edit that post as well ... this is getting embarasing ...

katt
    I won't make fun of the bad English anymore, it was just soooo tempting

Talked with Vinti in-game. Seems a nice bloke and I can agree on one thing: if there is no absolute proof of foul play, unban should not go with punishment.

However, I have seen the attack logs in our own alliance (I monitor all attacks on us, so we get a complete shitlist of targets) and have noticed this pattern of attacks for months. There is nothing that will convince me he wasn't using some form of bot (will not say boting again, still cracks me up though).

What he should do, is man up and admit to it, sure everyone will respect him for that. I personally have no problem if they unban him, even without punishment. He was on our to-do list for this week and I would have enjoyed the fun. But I have to agree with Cupcakes, the account is as big as it is because of cheating an allowing him back into the game, even with punishments, so close to the end would not be right.

Any news ?, Any further comments Katt/Vinti ?

Quote Originally Posted by le_chuck View Post
    Any news ?, Any further comments Katt/Vinti ?
    Nothing new ... If admins wont give those 65k troops back (according to vinti unfair MH action), vinti refusing to take any penalty and get unbanned...

As about mobi and cupcakes comments , i dont care to reply ... and obvious cant quote vinti replies cause i would get banned in forums right away

All i can quote is :

"Good luck Cup and Mobi , the only people who interesting in my ban is You 2 ... further more cup propaganda in tread what reading 4 people is more then funny ... I still know You and You dont know me :P

Also ty for so high comments on my troops: "30k in each villa and 4 with 100k+" ... thats only shows You have no clue about raiding or building raiding account ....

One or other way, i wont get unbanned so WAR guys got what they wanted (obvious easier to use "friends" help to get rid of treat instead doing something by self :P )"

Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Red View Post
    Come on Kat, as the wise Judge Judy would say "don't p*ss on my leg and tell me it's raining."

Natarian Knight

Nothing new ... If admins wont give those 65k troops back (according to vinti unfair MH action), vinti refusing to take any penalty and get unbanned...

As about mobi and cupcakes comments , i dont care to reply ... and obvious cant quote vinti replies cause i would get banned in forums right away

All i can quote is :

"Good luck Cup and Mobi , the only people who interesting in my ban is You 2 ... further more cup propaganda in tread what reading 4 people is more then funny ... I still know You and You dont know me :P

Also ty for so high comments on my troops: "30k in each villa and 4 with 100k+" ... thats only shows You have no clue about raiding or building raiding account ....

One or other way, i wont get unbanned so WAR guys got what they wanted (obvious easier to use "friends" help to get rid of treat instead doing something by self :P )"

Katt
    If Vinti gets his 65K troops back, will we get our hammer back including the arti we were stealing?

As for Vinti's remark, I am not interested in his ban at all. He got caught cheating, it happens. Had a guy in my wing who got caught a few months back, he started whining to. Told him to suck it up and take the punishment. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime....

I think this part of alliance profile says enough (hope I am not in violation of forum rules):

Our Team

dWARwin•
    dWARwin
    dWARwinS
    dWARwinN
    dWARwinE
    dWARwinM
    dWARmons
    dWARwinA
    dWARwinX
    dWARwinR
    dWARwinC
    dWARwinH
    SwissWAR
    WAR•SA•

and possibly

BoE
    NoE
    AoE
    WoE
    EoE
    GoE
    LoE

But never Bots
    XoE.IV
    XoE.II
    XoE.III
    XoE.VI
    XoE.V

Pick your side, Human vs. Bot

Pikeman

/ shy // Katt, i like your accent.

In my times Captain Cupcakes was a great raider, great attacker and questionable leader. I am told the first two don't hold anymore. Is this true?

Natarian Knight

lolz, Yea. Unfortunately for my Travian accounts, I have a life now.....

-C

Back to only being 'Questionable Leader'

Now Charge, you Lemmings!!!!!!

Thorned Warrior

What a team player. But it does fit right in with the behavior of people who cheat. Of course, if all this talk about being given a penalty and allowed to continue to play is true, those of us who built our accounts without the help of a bot would have to question the fairness of the travian admins.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234