Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Event Jam 1hr 13 minutes - Come on..

Default Event Jam 1hr 13 minutes - Come on..

Please - is the server going to be updated?? What is the cause of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imran View Post
    (to TheSeid)I'm in the S8 Restart skype room and I even talked to you a couple of times while waiting for the server to start. Made me a feel a little dirty afterwards =P

NO! the proverb was "if you can't beat them, join them" not cheat them.

There is a bug with RP, and NO decided to exploit it/cheat and jam our WW with 7000+ single troop raids. Now the whole server is jammed. It would be ironic if that would mess up the attack of one of their biggest hammer! and that would be fitting and well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by aZameGa View Post
    NO! the proverb was "if you can't beat them, join them" not cheat them.

There is a bug with RP, and NO decided to exploit it/cheat and jam our WW with 7000+ single troop raids. Now the whole server is jammed. It would be ironic if that would mess up the attack of one of their biggest hammer! and that would be fitting and well deserved!
    Yes, I think his hammer suffered from starvation while it's on the move

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebus Apollo View Post
    Yes, I think his hammer suffered from starvation while it's on the move
    Ooops.. forget to send my fakes
    (to TheSeid)I'm in the S8 Restart skype room and I even talked to you a couple of times while waiting for the server to start. Made me a feel a little dirty afterwards =P

Default According to our alliance attack log - Events are now being processed OUT OF SEQUENCE

Based on my understanding, this should not happen... Even in the situation of an event jam, the first thing to land should be processed first, and appear in the attack logs first.

But in our attack log, we have...

(reading attack log from bottom up)
    reports at 10:27, 9:42, 10:28, 9:49, 10:29, 9:58, 9:59, 10:30, 10:29, 10:30, 10:29, 10:28.... more out of order... 9:46, 9:48, 9:49, etc

Has anyone ever seen an alliance attack log with reports not in sequence..

And you can check the report URL - they numbers are in sequence (ie system record id ascending)..

I think this could have an impact on sniping, defense, crop etc..

If it was always in sequence.. I would trust that the system is handling it in the true order it was supposed to occur.... but it aint.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz-James View Post
    Based on my understanding, this should not happen... Even in the situation of an event jam, the first thing to land should be processed first, and appear in the attack logs first.

But in our attack log, we have...

(reading attack log from bottom up)
    reports at 10:27, 9:42, 10:28, 9:49, 10:29, 9:58, 9:59, 10:30, 10:29, 10:30, 10:29, 10:28.... more out of order... 9:46, 9:48, 9:49, etc

Has anyone ever seen an alliance attack log with reports not in sequence..

And you can check the report URL - they numbers are in sequence (ie system record id ascending)..

I think this could have an impact on sniping, defense, crop etc..

If it was always in sequence.. I would trust that the system is handling it in the true order it was supposed to occur.... but it aint.
    Now that's really strange... I don't know how can that be... but it's really screwed up indeed - even my merchants time doesn't show up anymore though they still deliver the goods, lol

Thorned Warrior

out of all the 00:00:0? stuff even the action house is messed up i won a item and its no where in sight. bad enough i cant see my raids/attacks or reinf i cant see and the really odd thing is normaly i npc only once every 3 days umm but now just on one village im npcing so far today 3 times umm getting really p*** now.................... not sure who to point the finger at lol

This bug was initially exploited by Ně to jam the WW rally point for unknown reason(s).

But, this is really scary...Imagine one player, just a single aimless player, who sends 10k attacks each with a single unit and the whole server jams...Everything jams, rally points, auction system, building buildings, simply EVERYTHING.

And we only have 2k active players, imagine the server is at an earlier stage where many more players still play.

A disaster that needs to be addressed by Travian Games and soon.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebus Apollo View Post
    A disaster that needs to be addressed by Travian Games and soon.
    They use cheap servers, and know for many problems with them around the all servers in all world. Long time ago. And simply they do nothing, just nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Mapuo View Post
    They use cheap servers, and know for many problems with them around the all servers in all world. Long time ago. And simply they do nothing, just nothing...
    I agree, but the idea of a single player screwing up the entire server is really scary.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast