Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lol... Funny Ultima Guys

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by hound dog View Post
    I didn't ignore your comment at all. Did I have some help? Sure, a friend and I planned the whole ambush. It is what we do. You would be mighty surprised at how much defense a 5k pop account can build.
    Boring. You actually make a thread with a rude remark and in it you just write lies. Don't you think that the forum could be used in a better way? Are you going to make a new thread every time you get attacked or you want to blame the travian team or the ultima team for something.
    Do your stuff in the game and stop *****ing in the forum. Your small account got defence and more. And if you can't take the attacks in a better way, then you should leave the game. This is just a game. Have fun playing and stop trolling foum.

Axerider
    EA Phenomic Headquarter Ingelheim am Rhein

I didn't ignore your comment at all. Did I have some help? Sure, a friend and I planned the whole ambush. It is what we do. You would be mighty surprised at how much defense a 5k pop account can build.
    I think that N0 was surprised how much offense can build 8k acc. Not just one hammer, more of them...

And I still don't know what you wont say? That you are very good player? That's all???

You must begin on you's side...

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by yet another cute girl View Post

Do your stuff in the game and stop *****ing in the forum. Your small account got defence and more. And if you can't take the attacks in a better way, then you should leave the game. This is just a game. Have fun playing and stop trolling foum.
    A bit hostile don't you think? I have zero problem dealing with attacks (as you can see). I was simply showing an example of what happens when overconfident players choose to pick on what they consider an easy target. Learn from it or not.

BTW, Last I saw, this is a "public" forum, no one is forcing you to read this thread. If you don't like what is written, stop reading and responding to it.

@ FIKI, I am sure they were surprised at how big of a hammer an 8k account could build. Like defense, if you build the account correctly, you can actually build quite a bit. And I am sure your enemy underestimated the account. I think the only limiting factor would be cats. They tend to quite a bit, so unless you love to NPC or raid 24/7, you would be capped off a lot sooner than building defense.

A bit hostile don't you think? I have zero problem dealing with attacks (as you can see). I was simply showing an example of what happens when overconfident players choose to pick on what they consider an easy target. Learn from it or not.

BTW, Last I saw, this is a "public" forum, no one is forcing you to read this thread. If you don't like what is written, stop reading and responding to it.

@ FIKI, I am sure they were surprised at how big of a hammer an 8k account could build. Like defense, if you build the account correctly, you can actually build quite a bit. And I am sure your enemy underestimated the account. I think the only limiting factor would be cats. They tend to quite a bit, so unless you love to NPC or raid 24/7, you would be capped off a lot sooner than building defense.
    There is a thread that deals with attack-reports. There was no need for you to make a new thread. You just maked this thread to put rude remarks and to climb on other players. It is just small persons that have to climb on other to make them better. So next time put your defence report in the proper thread. And you could be a little more nicer to people. That don't hurt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12