Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lol... Funny Ultima Guys

Thorned Warrior

Default lol... Funny Ultima Guys

So, I'm minding my business on my little 5k pop account, when all of a sudden red swords appear on most of my villages Who would dare attack my lil ole account. So I check.. hm, some Ultima guy is heading in from another quad, intending to make me a farm. So I message him and question the wisdom of trying to make such a lil ole account a farm. Oh nos, more red swords long story short... he ends up with 4000 dead ponies.

So I send him a lil ole message thanking him for making a donation to my glue factory (I was raised to have good manners). Oh nos, more red swords This time on my lil ole capital... From a different Ultima guy. So I message him about attacking my lil ole account. He tells me my account sucks

Here is the result
    http://****************.net/us/report/12981171822
    travian- reports (without the space)

oh well, perhaps one of these Ultima guys will teach me how to run an account

your "lil ole" account, with apparently plenty of reinforcements

I'm sure the guy that attacked you are more than happy about loosing those troops, as the sever is close to ending and Ně seems to have a habit of not really being able to catch hammers

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Thorned Warrior

yes, I'm sure they are quite happy about losing 48 million resources to an account that sucks. It is a much better use of their hammer. Not to mention having to explain to the rest of their Ultima friends how their hammer died attacking some small, non-allied account that sucks. [Theutates Thunder]

I love this game!

Quote Originally Posted by hound dog View Post
    yes, I'm sure they are quite happy about losing 48 million resources to an account that sucks. It is a much better use of their hammer. Not to mention having to explain to the rest of their Ultima friends how their hammer died attacking some small, non-allied account that sucks. [Theutates Thunder]

I love this game!
    This is not the game, it's the forum. Your trolling of the forum don't make your gameplay better. If the ultima sucks why do their WW grow better than yours. And shoulden't your friends be angry about you? I mean hanging in the forum and not improving in the game. You don't win anything in the forum.

Thorned Warrior

i guess a NO player has to explain to some players why all there deff is dead
    he even new i was comming with EE arti.

http://www.****************.net/us/report/12985382681

yes, I'm sure they are quite happy about losing 48 million resources to an account that sucks. It is a much better use of their hammer.

Not to mention having to explain to the rest of their Ultima friends how their hammer died attacking some small, non-allied account that sucks.
    as I said, the game is almost over, it's better to use the hammer than just having it standing around. it's not like it was a WW-C anyway.

tbh I don't really think anyone will demand an explanation if it was a WW-C then maybe, but by the looks of it, a lot of people will have huge cleaners meant for WW that they will have no use for.

and as I pointed out before as well; a small account with plenty of reinforcements so don't go on and brag about your personal achivement, as it was clearly not only your own doing.

Animis opibusque parati

Thorned Warrior

love to see deffers brag how they kill a hammer....... hard work contacting leaders and begging for deff
    my hats off to all the attackers. i seen some good hammers out there in all of the north and even in NO allaince. the time that was spent making the hammers, feeding, keeping them safe and warm.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    as I said, the game is almost over, it's better to use the hammer than just having it standing around. it's not like it was a WW-C anyway.

tbh I don't really think anyone will demand an explanation if it was a WW-C then maybe, but by the looks of it, a lot of people will have huge cleaners meant for WW that they will have no use for.

and as I pointed out before as well; a small account with plenty of reinforcements so don't go on and brag about your personal achivement, as it was clearly not only your own doing.
    Is this really a better use of a hammer at any point in the game? or is it a couple guy puffing up their chests bent on showing the little guy who the big dogs are. The evidence suggests the second option considering they told me my account sucked.

jamie0957
    love to see deffers brag how they kill a hammer....... hard work contacting leaders and begging for deff
    my hats off to all the attackers. i seen some good hammers out there in all of the north and even in NO allaince. the time that was spent making the hammers, feeding, keeping them safe and warm.
    FTR, I'm not affiliated with any of the alliances on this server. I came here to check out T4 and to watch endgame so that I could see what the differences are in T4 and run some experiments. So begging leaders for defense... I don't have any. I did join the NO people for a minute earlier in the server, but they wanted me to provide them with my troop counts, and I don't share troop counts, so I left that group when one of the leaders threatened to boot me if I didn't provide them.

Killing hammers takes strategy, a concept that some hammer players don't have. I was able to kill this one because these silly Ultima players fell into a trap. They were very predictable and easy to read, a fatal flaw when you're playing offense in this game. They did not consider who was on the other end of the computer, even after the evidence was right in front of them.

Is this really a better use of a hammer at any point in the game?
    I suggest you to take a look at the WW standings. I'd rather waste my hammer than not use it and just have it home when the server ends.

and once again you ignore my statement about the fact that you clearly recieved reinforcements.

Animis opibusque parati

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    I suggest you to take a look at the WW standings. I'd rather waste my hammer than not use it and just have it home when the server ends.

and once again you ignore my statement about the fact that you clearly recieved reinforcements.
    I didn't ignore your comment at all. Did I have some help? Sure, a friend and I planned the whole ambush. It is what we do. You would be mighty surprised at how much defense a 5k pop account can build.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast