Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: An easy server victory for the southwest under venom?

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Reader View Post
    Not attacking anyone, and claiming you don't care about endgame and only want fun is a lie. If you want to win and don't want to attack anyone, be my guest. But why be so eager to be saying you're here to have fun and fight, when you obviously aren't doing so. Just some thoughts..
    sorry I have never claimed I do not care about end game. I have stated several times I am here to do my best to ensure my allies win.

and as for attacks we will be attacking again next week.

Si
    CWL - Goats - Wild - Lod - AOW - ResT - 2005 - 2012

CWL - United Goats TS2 - 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Eagle View Post
    *Lmao* you have a reading comprehension problem. Not once did I say I was a Goat. I'll let you know that I am quite happy in the NE sending attacks to the NW. You missed the point of my post entirely. Goodluck in life.
    Don't matter if you are goats or not you logic is just dumb. But you can't fix dumb. Oh and don't you worry I have tons of luck in life so no good wishes needed. But since we are being polite and all that I hope you don't hurt yourself thinking too hard about how to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reader View Post
    I can't say I agree with slightly buzzed here, but cut the crap Si, seriously.

Not attacking anyone, and claiming you don't care about endgame and only want fun is a lie. If you want to win and don't want to attack anyone, be my guest. But why be so eager to be saying you're here to have fun and fight, when you obviously aren't doing so. Just some thoughts..
    You said you can't agree with me, and then parroted my point. We're making the same point... I just took a cheap shot to bait Simon into making empty excuses to explain away his quad's simming. And it is fair to mention his prior behavior. He is the same person who's played on many servers, and he's here too. He carries his history with him. His actions today, yesterday, a year ago and 3 years ago inform us what he'll do and say tomorrow.
    The Little Napoleon clambered atop his makeshift soapbox on S7 to cry loud and long about how righteous he and his group were because they fought everyone at any time and would only respect those who fought too. He would write grade school "Henry V" St Crispin's Day paragraphs daily about his lack of respect for those who tried to win via politics or propaganda on the forum, as well as for those who sought to win via simming.

Quote Originally Posted by simetheslime View Post
    so your on this server and i would love to say hey great to hear from you, but that would be lieing so i will just hope you crawl back under your rock and stay silent. But your right last server was two v 1, it was thunder + reload v CWL.

i am trying to ensure we do not do the same on this server, remember I was against gang bangs then and I still am.

no goats army have gone against ec or col for a couple of weeks, due to 815 hitting them as well.

however i now do have some targets and we will begin to attack, so watch this space next week.

Si
    If I remember right .
    It was Thunder,Ministry and Reload Vs. CWL,Rangers and almost every other ally on the server.
    And more drama and history,that I would rather forget about.
    But it was a great server.
    S7.com 2010 Gambit10 Thunder/Ministry
    S6.com 2011 Crasher
    S3.com 2013 Thanatos WC

Thorned Warrior

Because I have irreconcilable differences with the SW Meta I've formed a new alliance called AntiMeta. The alliance will be run by it's members and will never NAP or confed with any other alliance.

If anyone is interested in it IGM sleepingghost

http://tc6.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=987

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit10 View Post
    If I remember right .
    It was Thunder,Ministry and Reload Vs. CWL,Rangers and almost every other ally on the server.
    And more drama and history,that I would rather forget about.
    But it was a great server.
    for the end game, after the ww hammers had been simmed in the NE, but for most of the game it was cwl fighting reload+thunder+ministry and also rock.

it was not until the WW stage that CWL formed a confed with rock nwc and rangers.

but please remember goats are not CWL.

So please tell me where I lie?

Si
    CWL - Goats - Wild - Lod - AOW - ResT - 2005 - 2012

CWL - United Goats TS2 - 2016.

Thorned Warrior

It looks like I was wrong. Congratulations to the NE for proving me wrong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234