Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Endgame: Who will win?

Hi Everybody ,

MH or Admin , didn't come to us with written notice.

Strictly , extra-judicial killings ..

Travian Games has lost the credibility.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomz55 View Post

What you was waiting for, some kind of letter: "You are breaking the rules, please stop it"
    If you didnt knew that blocking WW village could lead to deletion, this is your problem, not admins

http://forum.travian.com/showthread....f-Intervention
    I think you are making the assumption that all players have forum accounts and come to the forum to look up the game rules vs clicking on the game rule link in the game. I don't believe I ever received a notice when I set up my account that told me that additional game rules were located in the forum.

You don't need account to visit this forum, all topics are opened for reading without registration. If you have 3k accounts to represent you server, there had to be someone who is visiting this forum

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomz55 View Post
    You don't need account to visit this forum, all topics are opened for reading without registration. If you have 3k accounts to represent you server, there had to be someone who is visiting this forum
    This does not change the fact that it does not state in the Travian game rules that you need to visit the forums to find out additional rules, nor are players told this when they form a travian account. Only about 5-10% of people actually visit a forum, so it is an unrealistic expectation that the average travian player would have seen these added rules. If travian wants players to follow additional rules then they need to be upfront about these rules IN GAME where the average player would see them.

This tactic is legal in Turk Servers.

There are still examples.

Fall within the scope of this fraud.

If not resolved, the Turkish judicial authorities in Turkey, shall be prohibited in this game

Kind Regards

Thorned Warrior

I wish you put all this effort towards the game instead of whining on this forum

Pikeman

1. M-S-S-M USSR+RU 0 -
    2. Strelok USSR+RU 0 -
    3. Panjevi !INT WW! 0 -
    4. P4_jarzy5 PEWW 0 -
    5. murseb19 Trkiye. 0 -
    6. Marcopolo61 ITA 0 -
    7. night_wish USSR+RU 0 -
    8. Dwarf Nose D-P-TG 0 -
    9. night_wish USSR+RU 0 -
    10. genian USSR+RU 0 -
    11. night_wish USSR+RU 0 -
    12. SS57 Nail 0 -

Someone could help me?

I wondered know which embassies are helping to these WW

All PE embassies go with PEWW? and the portugueses? What about turkey?

D-P-TG is the WWs G4G? Who is G4G?

And the same questions for the other WWs...

Quote Originally Posted by Txori View Post
    1. M-S-S-M USSR+RU 0 -
    2. Strelok USSR+RU 0 -
    3. Panjevi !INT WW! 0 -
    4. P4_jarzy5 PE™WW 0 -
    5. murseb19 Trkiye. 0 -
    6. Marcopolo61 ITA 0 -
    7. night_wish USSR+RU 0 -
    8. Dwarf Nose D-P-TG 0 -
    9. night_wish USSR+RU 0 -
    10. genian USSR+RU 0 -
    11. night_wish USSR+RU 0 -
    12. SS57 Nail 0 -

Someone could help me?

I wondered know which embassies are helping to these WW

All PE embassies go with PE™WW? and the portugueses? What about turkey?

D-P-TG is the WWs G4G? Who is G4G?

And the same questions for the other WWs...

It is easy, G4G are Germans...so thats their WW. For PE of course it is their wonder but for Turkey...they are just plain "dogs" of PE confeds and are used to attack enemies for their own benefit and then they can just kill them offguard...i hope that answers your question.

As for the question...who will win the WW race? It is really obvious...how many hammer was sent at the first day of WW? Do you think other alliance think that .com players can easily be beaten? They know that .com players are very quiet and confident from the start...fought against almost all alliance and stand against the strong ones...and lastly the BIG players started to bombared the International WW since they know that this group of guys playing in .com are the team to beat. They can have 11 WW's of their own but will still have hard time against .com, how much hammer can you send? The players from .com havent sent any hammers yet, right? The international players defend the WW's very well and you will see the hammers in the end game...wait until you see the .com monsters.
    "The Greatest Test of Courage is to face defeat without losing your heart"

I'm sure that everyone would like to see what is happening in ALL wws, so i would like to call all participants to show us, not just International one. Don't force us to go to national forums to find something that is happening HERE.
    Thank you

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jane View Post
    It is easy, G4G are Germans...so thats their WW. For PE of course it is their wonder but for Turkey...they are just plain "dogs" of PE confeds and are used to attack enemies for their own benefit and then they can just kill them offguard...i hope that answers your question.

As for the question...who will win the WW race? It is really obvious...how many hammer was sent at the first day of WW? Do you think other alliance think that .com players can easily be beaten? They know that .com players are very quiet and confident from the start...fought against almost all alliance and stand against the strong ones...and lastly the BIG players started to bombared the International WW since they know that this group of guys playing in .com are the team to beat. They can have 11 WW's of their own but will still have hard time against .com, how much hammer can you send? The players from .com havent sent any hammers yet, right? The international players defend the WW's very well and you will see the hammers in the end game...wait until you see the .com monsters.

I think it is obvious to everybody that the Russians have come to this server very well prepared, and with an strategy from which we are just seeing their first results. What for the rest of the server are "big" hammers, for them are just a way to solve a crop trouble. It would be naive to think we have seen their big hammers yet. Do not underestimate them, they have planned this race very carefully.

Now the question is, Will the rest of the server be a good contender in this fight?. Or will the Russians win this server without the slightest challenge?.

Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast