Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Formal Message from Wild Alpha Council

cathcatca

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Defensive_Rat View Post
    I would call it a blatant idiot jumping to the wrong conclusion, and having a half baked spy who can not figure between a joke and seriousness.
    And I would call it a couple IGMs that were forwarded to my inbox.

What's up with your "bloody shield", Red?

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Sauerkraut View Post
    And I am not sure what you call this but it is commonly called spying.
    Once again, there is nobody else in the NE aside from RED players capable of sharing information. Absolutely nobody. Y'all are the only ones who have hands and can type.

Forward, lemmings! Over the cliff, blindly ignoring everything!

Quote Originally Posted by cathcatca View Post
    And I would call it a couple IGMs that were forwarded to my inbox.
    Shhh... You're not in RED. You're incapable of saying anything. Shhh...

Axerider

Yes, you have every reason to feel that way. Every Wild player AND every RED player has reason to feel that way.
    Then why do I feel like I'm being frowned upon for feeling betrayed? lol.. (Rhetoric)
    For the record, I'm actually over this by now.... wayy over this
    If I could only count the number of times my messages went unanswered, I'd probably have my 1st chapter by now XD (except for Ceril <3 <3, she's a darling and she answers all of my silly questions ^^)..

I think I want to stay away from here.. I feel all cold and scared :X..

To the battle field it is!
    I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.

Default Go wilde !!!

I'm sorry i couldn't be there with you all but in future, I'll be and let's make the PTT work again with Red Queen

Well to all the players out there on com7, I'm mystery59 from com8, if you know me, message me.

And regarding the war between WILDE and RED, i know, everyone knows, WILDE's gonna win it, they're gonna win the WW.

GO WILDE !!

M59

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery59 PTT com8 View Post
    I'm sorry i couldn't be there with you all but in future, I'll be and let's make the PTT work again with Red Queen

Well to all the players out there on com7, I'm mystery59 from com8, if you know me, message me.

And regarding the war between WILDE and RED, i know, everyone knows, WILDE's gonna win it, they're gonna win the WW.

GO WILDE !!

M59
    It's obvious that you will win if you ally all the competition... Duh..
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    Maca, stop embarrassing yourself.

Natarian Knight

RED/Black is partially PTT. So it is kind of PTT vs PTT and this is not the first time it is happening.

To be honest, at the start of this server i was looking towards working with Wild as i recognized quite a few of their players from the past. Creating coalition with RED was absolute neccesity to consolidate quadrant before any outside NE diplomacy could be extended.

And then few weeks ago suddenly i was approached by Ice, DFox and Gira at the same time and being weirdly friendly. About 40 hours later i found out that they are infact my superiors, which kinda puts all the questions layed upon me by Caliban in a completely different perspective and it still seems that i was mocked by a group of relevant to this server players i considered friendly towards me. Faustus warned me about Caliban being dishonest and knowing all the answers already, but did i listen? I was being total Flegmatic towards his warnings. And maybe their sudden approach of me in skype was an attempt to somehow recover damage by emotionally bonding once they found out that i am about to know something about the plot which this particular thread is based uppon and won't do anything unexpected.

Grinding my teeth ever since. My first reaction of course was coming public with this (right after considering deletion of course ), but somehow i managed not to as ordered. But it was more than obvious that after screwing the rest of the server, we in NE will be next screwablies.

I accuse Alpha of dishonesty and lack of understanding the very basis of travian itself and an attempt to cause quite a few tens of thousands of gold loss and wasted time and effort of thousands of players around this particular server by prohibiting their rights to have a normal run this year.

One thing is being bigger and stronger. But in no way this plan has anything to do with it. Weirdly enough i am recieving via PMs congratulations and good luck wishings from veterans of previous s6 who experienced Wild(e) on it and not even playing this server but with certain curiousity are following events here and are truly hoping that this round Wild will actually be forced into playing travian itself and someone will make them run for their money.

Something tells me it is going to be RED/Black. As this is still just a mid game this war will be long, but for those in Wild i just wish to say one thing. For the very first time you WILL experience what endgame is all about. I promise it feels different when you build a WW and someone is ACTUALLY attacking it...

I still grief about the loss of authority and respect towards Ice and Cali. There's a team gathering for com5 currently. Most likely it will be led by Chris and Tony and it most likely going to be victorious. Just look at those two, Ice, and learn how to win with skill not trickery.

You, dear Alpha, lost your honor. If you would have been Japanese you wouldn't be able to handle easily this loss...

Edit: not denying RED members who where in Alpha council are all white and fluffy either. But at least they eventually realized that this particular plot is crippling the game on the level that would make even Kirsa blush.
    Last edited by Flegmatic; 11.11.2011 at 09:36. Reason: comercial ad
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Flegmatic View Post
    Something tells me it is going to be RED/Black. As this is still just a mid game this war will be long, but for those in Wild i just wish to say one thing. For the very first time you WILL experience what endgame is all about. I promise it feels different when you build a WW and someone is ACTUALLY attacking it...
    I don't understand. Are you saying RED will attack Black?

Edit (Please ignore this question, I didnt read your post clearly, must have been drunk too)

In last s6 no one can send a decent hammer to WILDE WW because the opponents were all crippled by WILDE before endgame.

Edit: Things might have been better if RED came clean with Black before the merge. If you want to marry someone, better let him/her know you still live with your parents.
    Josh W / PTT s8 '08-'09, Alpine /WILD s6 '10-'11, /EaD ts10 '10-'11,
    Jack London /WILD ts7 '11-'12, ts2 '12-'13,
    Jack London /Infamous ts2 '13-14', Orbit / Wild ts1 '13-'14

I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Flegmatic View Post
    You, dear Alpha, lost your honor. If you would have been Japanese you wouldn't be able to handle easily this loss...

Edit: not denying RED members who where in Alpha council are all white and fluffy either. But at least they eventually realized that this particular plot is crippling the game on the level that would make even Kirsa blush.
    And yet, the RED leadership who were involved in this plot right from the beginning didn't lose their honour?
    Did some one put a gun to their head and force them to this agreement? It's cool for people who have held position of Alpha to come on the forums and blast Wild when the whole deal was still under the table?
    You sit on the Alpha council, even for a day, you gain responsibility to take care of the average member of Wild.

And yet, didn't PF come on here and have a ridiculous brawl with Froggy? Didn't they both go at it with gusto calling out Wild and RED respectively for perceived inadequacies? The difference was one held the postion of Wild Alpha and knew what was going on. If the RED leadership disagreed or grew a conscience, they should have broken the deal off or never agreed to it in the first place. But it appears to me that RED didn't in fact break the agreement and go public, but Wild did.

I like you Flegmatic. I like the easy going manner and often whimsical posts you make. But enough of this "Wild Alphas were evil and RED leaders are less evil for both doing the exact same thing" nonsense.
    There is no jousting for moral high ground here, we are all in the same cesspit together.

Hell, the fact that you edited the post you made to throw in that comment saying RED leaders were okish sort makes me feel glad I am in Wild. At least they tolerate loose cannons like me here and I don't have to toe the party line and say "Alphas are slightly less evil than other forms of evil I know!"

Note: This post is not an endorsement of the Alphas who caused this. I stand by everything I said in my first post in this thread, so sue me!

Natarian Knight

Sadly i agree with you. I just want to come clean that i was never in Alpha council and ever since i found out about it had kinda lost it and was obviously not ok with it.
    I was never a high moral type of a person but i just to not being able to swallow this and just keep going. Becoming increasingly inadequate lately even when sober and turning into cry baby who has a bad boo hoo.

I apologize publicly for my actions and would like to point out that sentences i post here are strictly my own opinion and not the formal statements from Red/Black (pretty obviously,duh). Instead of me screaming my mfing head off about how this is unfair and project my understanding of definition of "fair game" on those who obviously understand it rather differently, team got it and adapted to a new situation way better than me and in a matter of hours restructurized their game plan. All i do here is making them look weak, therefor...

I think i will stop posting. Purely humanly this is kinda hard for me, hope you understand.

Thrilled of having an oportunity of communication and sharing opinions with you all. Cheers...
    Last edited by Flegmatic; 11.11.2011 at 14:23. Reason: adding...
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Axerider

1st thing that's going through my head is.. Get over it ppl.
    Whats done, is done. This server was (I don't know what words to use here that may not sound too offensive) from the start. There is no bases for "I am better and more ethical then you" here because no one is any better. Everyone involved in this were equally at fault, RED & WILD. This went down badly, and that is that. There is frustration on both sides, which is clearly visible. There is only one thing to be done here and that is taking responsibility for these "actions", and moving on.

Now, from the impression I get from my own leaders is that they had good intentions towards all their wings, including the secret wing from the very beginning. This secret was not to be kept a secret for too long. Originally that was the plan, no? Now tell me dear RED leaders, whose plan was it to stretch this secret for so long? You were aware that this secret, if kept from ones own members, for an extended period of time, would perhaps create a lot of controversy within the alliance, did you not? Or was that your intention originally? Why did you come here, on the forums, provoking non-secret WILD members while secretly being a WILD wing leader yourself? In the end it was the non-secret WILD leaders that actually came out into the open with all of this, no? If they hadn't, how much longer would you have kept this to yourselves? What bases is there for saying that RED is in anyway less evil?

@Fleg, you were probably, if I may say, an unfortunate(?) individual in all this, since you did not start out this server with any such agreements, but got involved only later and was probably sworn to secrecy? However, you cannot go around pretending that RED had less to do with this and ICE or Cali are worse than PF or any other RED leader, because they are not. Before you jump at me:
    not denying RED members who where in Alpha council are all white and fluffy either. But at least they eventually realized that this particular plot is crippling the game on the level that would make even Kirsa blush.
    Excuse me? So their "pretending" to be a WILD wing in the NE and socking the SE? Jumping one quad, moving to the next? How different is that from the beginning? At least WILD, we are alone.. No SW, no NE and no SE.. Guess whose playing 1vs3? That's right baby, we are

Tbh, I'm glad we broke ties with NE.. If we win it'll be OUR win, alone
    There is no more funny business deals going on in the NW (so far, and I believe), because all that funny business has just ended.. Its 100% pure Travian at its best! [So like.. ummm.. can the anti-meta new metas please stand up, please stand up, please stand up ]..

Ed:wrote all this b4 I saw your reply there Fleggy.. Sad to see you go... You actually make this place fun to hang around..
    I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast