Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Formal Message from Wild Alpha Council

Natarian Knight

Ceril i like you so much. But mishap with Mobi was before i knew about the plot and it is hard for me to see that somehow everyone is forgetting to mention it. But mistake of trusting Henk still makes me smile, i usually am not that wrong about people and that: " Holy crap, seriously?!?" was a genuine reaction of realizing that i am not paying enough attention to details. He told me in public he is in NW this round and i paid very little attention to it. Now, when i look back at the details provided to me from various sources i should have figured it myself. Which just proves how deluded i am into thinking that i have a slightest glimpse of intelligence for recognizing the conspiracy happening all around me.

But it is all good though. Players on both sides seem to enjoy current events. That for me seems to be most relevant. I do regret i was disrespectful to certain players along the way but if they truly are even a slight step better than me and knowing me for quite some time they were ought to know how i will react on a plot like this.

For some here Travian is a place to make their ambitions being enforced on others. For me seeing Red/Black members enjoying the game and being excited about it is good enough. That just means Red/Black administration does not suck as much as i thought.

It was proven several times that i am incapable of arguing with word twisting wildies both from wild and red. But when i come up with a public post i try to bring a message instead of quoting someone else and twist a meaning of it.

Alphas had a plot i had a hard time swallowing it and mainly i had a hard time believing that i am forced into allegiance that i was working for in a first place. But now as i saw the overall cheerful mood of Red/Black member i got over it and now it is all about travian skill from now on.

Sorry for being a cry baby before.
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Natarian Knight

Actually when it happened we mainly laughed (I hope you don't feel bad when I say that). It's one of those moments one remembers many years from now. I bear no grudge against you whatsoever Fleg. It's very nice to have you on the forum.

However when it happened it didn't add a stronger sense of trust to say the least.

I agree that I think both the Wild and RED/BLACK players are enjoying this war. After all this is a game and we are here to play it.

Natarian Knight

I am slowly getting you to a point where you are supposed to realize what i am saying.

It is not like a character of Flegmatic for some alphas is being met for the first time.
    Seeing me posing as PTT leader this round would make a group of people that has supposedly carefully planned this server ahead very cautious. Planting 10 commandos in NE to set a bar for those who survive and get accepted into a team mixed with a well known alcoholic suffering from inability of not making a drama out of everything being included into leading of the quadrant just makes you ( by that i mean those who i bet still are laughing) well entertained ... uhmm... can't figure the word to place in here.

I hope you are still laughing and screaming Charlie's style: "Winning!" currently. Because you are... Your plan of how this server will go and how you will win it goes perfectly so far.

And i am sure you are laughing on the matter that you are capable to do anything to harm NE currently. Like WILD most likely have plans to zero pop most of the players and all that as it is more than obvious that Red/Black consists mainly of players who are pretty hard to pressure into deletion.

Good thing Red/Black council is mainly first timers ...
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Natarian Knight

I think you misinterpreted me. We laughed at the misunderstanding with the Mobius/Lords mix up. Not at you, and not at RED.

As for the rest I think you need to be more precise in what you mean if you want me to understand. Small words, like to a 4 year old.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ceril View Post
    As for the rest I think you need to be more precise in what you mean if you want me to understand. Small words, like to a 4 year old.
    Hehe, you are getting great at this, grasshoper. But, it is hard to be precise at what i mean due to the process requiring an understanding of it. Which, sorry, i seriously lack of...

And emoticon

I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.

Lots of words
    Damn, Ceril! You are getting as bad as me with these walls of texts!
    Thank you for the thoughtful response.

I wish to apologise for going public with my displeasure. Not a very smart to thing to do on my part, but hey, it's me, I am incapable of anything smart
    There will be nothing more said by me on this issue here in the forums.
    I find posting distracts me from the all important job of sending rock hurlers to NE.

Good luck to both sides in the war.

I would first like to say that the entire idea of RED as a secret wing was a horrible idea for all sorts of reasons. I will not go into the reasons it was done, that is a topic for internal Wild discussions. It was a joint plan, joint agreement, and a joint responsibility for all alphas, both those in Wild and RED. I am very sorry for all the mess this has caused and apologise to all our members.
    Respect. Yes, that piece right there. Being able to say that you're sorry and apologise, wow. If only someone had written those words in the MM and I would never have felt nearly as much for this as I did.

I don't really care about all the other words in the post, whatever reasons you had to do this I know I won't share them but I'll just let them pass since you're oh so high alphas. However, just sometimes, when the time is the right; Try to have some self-distance and atleast pretend to be a bit less chesty, atleast just that day. (This part is not to you Ceril, but to the other alphas...) It might just work wonders.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Odinsstaff View Post
    Damn, Ceril! You are getting as bad as me with these walls of texts!
    Thank you for the thoughtful response.

I wish to apologise for going public with my displeasure. Not a very smart to thing to do on my part, but hey, it's me, I am incapable of anything smart
    There will be nothing more said by me on this issue here in the forums.
    I find posting distracts me from the all important job of sending rock hurlers to NE.

Good luck to both sides in the war.
    Pff, war...

Anyhow, i do consider you Odin as one of the valuable posters as you post a message or an idea or an opinion. Which is most valuable treasures we have here. Only through a dispute of opinions we get to the ...
    Uhmm, we get to a fact that battle hardened NE attacked by Wild will still kick ***

Seriously, Odin. Your presence here is invigorating.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    The power of selective memory always amazes. That's cute there how you pretend you were our only competition and like we didn't eviscerate your alliance a TWICE!, but only after destroying a 300+ member server winning alliance in the SE last s6. Truly don't stop.

I will never get sick of hearing:
    1. how we are zergs - despite the fact that every wing of our alliance is filled with strong competent players that are the envy of the other quads. I understand that in most alliances you are safe in assuming that 80% or more of the members are just space fillers, but unfortunately for our competition WILD is not like that.

2. how we lock up servers via diplomacy - despite the very teams and people throwing those accusations invariably belonging to teams that tried very hard to ally us! I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. @hamj1... u do realize that your 50-60 superman alliance tried very hard to ally WILD, right? But we just weren't that into you.

3. Legacy Alliance - it seems you also think we should be ashamed of running a team so well that large numbers of talented players wish to return or join us? Maybe sometime when you are part of special team you will understand what this type of loyalty really means.

I'm sorry for ripping into ya, but I would think one server of belly-aching is enough. This is a new server and WILD and RED have their own story. Unlike your team, RED is not upset that WILD didn't ally them, RED is upset that we did!

Hello there DFox . Its funny how you talk as I don't know you lol . A very good friend of mine taught me to leave the past the past so I will but you my friend can not talk about honesty or any thing close to it .
    Now lets get to my alliance , or superman alliance as you call it . I am here goofing around playing with people I do not know some with experience some with none . No matter what these guys would do anything for each other , that's more than I can say for you .Oh and please tell us about the small meat shield you promised the world to to only screw them in the end . I am sure we will all be waiting
    com7 : Meohmeohmy Ministry
    Com8 : Harmsway LOD
    Com4 : CLWOD LWC

Natarian Knight

Lately i have to admit what Hofheim was all about and who he was threatening. Might be that ghosts of christmas past are following the trail of decapitated opponents?

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast