Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Formal Message from Wild Alpha Council

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Sauerkraut View Post
    "Friends". Or do you rather mean spies?
    Claiming to work on the same level with RED and still have spies in there.
    You're right. There is absolutely nobody else in the NE capable of sharing information aside from RED players. I knew about the secret confed from day 1, even though I have no part in diplomacy, and have been planting dozens and dozens of spies in RED just because I never trusted you dirty scoundrels Ah, I just love the smell of pure genius.

Natarian Knight

Mac, you can not organize a squat about it and i do not mean to be offensive. Several leaders of the server already pointed out that your leadership has been compromised. So let's just kick back and watch what their prodigy Froggy of modern warfare has prepared for us. I bet he has more that just 24 swords...

I know this is sort of a zerg revelation for the server, but they obviously intended and publicly announced to launch at NE and i would love to see the simmers act to a by far the first public announcement.

You know, just to find out what real action is.

We had aquintances before, Froggy. I dare you to launch at your worst nemesis. By that i mean Hal (Poor Faustus). You always seemed more versatile, more experienced and skilled...

And emoticon :Shock:
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Natarian Knight

Hello Agent Sauerkraut

Lies. There were never ambassadors (plural?? as if there are that many alliance on the server you can send ambassadors to). There were personal reasons for the MP account leaving. There is no reason for me to lie, I don't care about winning this game as much as WILD seems to. I don't care much about diplomacy so I am certainly not the right person to be an ambassador.
    We were told you had been deliberately sent there so either it was that way or we were told things that were not true.

That is exactly the point.
    RED was supposed to work with WILD and at the same time WILD worked with SWAT and both of them were not informed about WILD working with the other. That's what you call being treated equally?

And you are surprised that RED actually decided that they do not want to be treated that way? Seriously?
    No RED wasn't supposed to work with Wild. RED was a Wild wing, or was supposed to be I should perhaps say. We were not working with SWAT. Any SWAT leader can confirm that.

Let's go back to artifact time - WILD thought that any artifact in the NE which they would have an interest in should be left to them. Probably they did the same in the SW which is why some SWAT players didn't even hit some really close to them. RED refused, they are disloyal of course.

One more: just after artifacts had been taken, a RED player tried to steal an artifact from WILD. an action which RED leadership did NOT know about. After being informed by WILD, RED leadership made sure that the player would not succeed to get the artifact.
    Shortly after, a player from WILD tried to steal an artifact from RED. WILD leadership made RED leadership believe that the real attack was headed at a certain player. The real hit went somewhere else and it was pure luck that I sent a def call for that player as well.
    We had absolutely no coordination with SWAT around arties. As for RED we considered all Wild wings, well Wild wings. If we considered all NE arties something to be transported out of the NE then why did we steal unique arties from all quads except the NE?

As for artie steals which foundation do you have for your claims? RED did never make sure an artie would not be taken on an attempted steal by their members (or if they did we weren't told), and Wild did never deliberately point to the wrong target (did we ever point to one at all?). The truth holds enough interesting things for you to say things that aren't true.

Natarian Knight

Just stop yapping and do your worst.

Ceril, at some point you were right.

Mac, implants name starts with Y...
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Flegmatic View Post
    Just stop yapping and do your worst.

Ceril, at some point you were right.

Mac, implants name starts with Y...
    That is the only one? You mean the One that MM'd BEFORE ALL OF THIS that he was an ex-WILD member?

I was hoping for a list of implants..
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    Maca, stop embarrassing yourself.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Macalista View Post
    I think we really need to reorganize the political structure of this server against WILD..
    Well RED, or rather Fleg has already been there. While being a part of Wild (that is being in wing council of the the Wild wing BLACK) he tried to contact the Lords leaders to coordinate to have BLACK fight together with Lords against his own alliance (Wild). We found this to be slightly disloyal.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Macalista View Post
    That is the only one? You mean the One that MM'd BEFORE ALL OF THIS that he was an ex-WILD member?

I was hoping for a list of implants..
    I just feel horrible to disappoint you. I bet that guy had no influence on alliance decisions before and had no idea when to MM that he was an ex Wildie. I bet this thread was a surprise for him too

Good term - ex Wildie...

What does actual Wild alliance consists of? I mean a bunch of an old travianers are preparing for com5 and i see few "wildies" in that fb and skype chat too. Which annoys me to death as no one else as Hiraya should be there. Well, i should not be on that list either so who am i to judge

I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.

I have known about this for a while now. I have had arguments with Gira over it. I called her mean names, called her 'Rand' which is possibly the absolute worst thing a leader can get called in Travian. I am sure my Wild brethren from Exile will agree.

I used to be an Alpha. (More a comic relief guy, than an Alpha actually) As a result I had admin access on the forum.
    It wasn't immediately taken away after I stepped down (Dev quit the same day, the last day of last s6). I noticed two new people in the Alpha council group.
    I knew the names. They were part of MYTH which was my alliance on the previous S6. This was weeks after the last s6 ended, months before this S7 started.
    I didn't pay much heed to it. Who gets made an Alpha made no difference to me anymore, I quit Travian, got my old copy of Castlevania Symphony of the Night out and disappeared into Wilderness.

I came back to help my dual with the server start as he was away on a vacation.
    I noticed this alliance in NE that had names I recognised. Don Tomas? MxM? Creepingdeath? Sounds like the old MNU guys, I thought to myself. Got on skype and what do you know? Brett who I know is an Alpha as I saw him in the Alpha group on Wild forum, sports the name of 'The Vicar' in his skype name.
    I couldn't check the Alpha group on the forum to make sure anymore. But I still have access to Wild admin master, a google doc. I checked access and one of the people with access is Brett.

My first reaction was fury. I am still furious. Part of me screams that I should rip everyone involved in this decision and denounce them as betrayers of Wild. And why should I not?
    This sh!t happened last round. The Alphas in their wisdom sent Mike down to SW and let's just say it didn't work out as planned.
    There was the whole Torque side-show we could have very well done without too last round.
    One would think the Alphas by now would have realised that these things have a nasty habit of turning into a wrench in the cog. That after all the sh!t Wild went through with leadership egos getting in the way, the MI divorce and the Mike incident to learn from, they owed it to Wild that stuck with them through it, a clean, fun round. A round where the Wild that were loyal and are still loyal to them could have fun and not get dragged into unnecessary sh!t.

But how does that loyalty get repaid? Why by tying a ball of iron in the form of a 'secret wing' in RED around the neck of Wild. By having two hidden Alphas on our highest council. I argued with Gira that this is betrayal of trust of Wild and I stand by that view.
    You cannot have people in the highest executive and administrative council which decides everything from cropper disputes to who we war and not tell the people who are affected by these decisions.
    It is gross miscarriage of duty to not tell Wild from the outset that they were intended to work, not for a Wild victory, but a RED-Wild victory.
    Claiming that it's a covert op that went horribly wrong, doesn't absolve any involved from guilt. Wild were kept in dark of their destiny that was already made for them.

I have nothing against Marvin and Scully, the two Alphas that weren't involved in this decision. I have friends in Wild who I care deeply for. I will still do what needs to be done. For those friends, for the people that spent their time and money and sleepless nights for Wild. I am sorry we ended up here.

-Adi

Caliban

RED was supposed to work with WILD and at the same time WILD worked with SWAT and both of them were not informed about WILD working with the other. That's what you call being treated equally?

And you are surprised that RED actually decided that they do not want to be treated that way? Seriously?
    I give you points for effort but overall that was a definite propaganda fail. As a member of RED or IP or whatever suits you from one day to the next, you can tell all manner of lies you want about how RED may have been mistreated or how you believe they should have been treated. However, no matter how much you repeat it or how loud you yell it, it will be pretty hard to convince the leaders of SWAT that they were working with WILD and they somehow just missed that memo, but luckily for them some angry RED/IP guy got the inside scoop on what was really going on within their own alliance

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ceril View Post
    Well RED, or rather Fleg has already been there. While being a part of Wild (that is being in wing council of the the Wild wing BLACK) he tried to contact the Lords leaders to coordinate to have BLACK fight together with Lords against his own alliance (Wild). We found this to be slightly disloyal.
    Sorry, what?

Fight against my own alliance? Wild?

Once again for those who drives a tank...

I am a PTT leader. I have nothing to do with Wild.

You, my darlings, on the other hand have a bunch of ex PTTers in your team.

I was displaying my anger for weeks about two ( i am bound not to disclose who due to their genders) plans for this server as it excludes all the possible sportsmanship and competition of this server. Sorry Ceril i truly do not know you. I was just going about my business and creating threads while drunk. But this is most likely the time when i am truly angry and furious about what is happening currently. No NMIGN, PF or Froggy crunching numbers can be relevant at this point.

You, zergers, show steel. Afterwards we will share our impressions on results if Ice and Cali would not quit at that point.

You turn on your own. Not like i have not predicted it but you made a choice as i saw you would. Now finish what you have started.

If i would have been capable of preventing Ice and Gyra (despite them being females and calling their plan as zerg made me sexist) from implementing in this game elements which i consider as cowardly and cheap - i most certainly would. But hey. There is an upside to it, right? It is self righteous Froggy who will make all server suffer for disrespecting him.

Ceril, i in personal messages called a group as a strongest one on this server. I challenge whole your group to eliminate one single me out of the game. Would you accept?

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast