Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Formal Message from Wild Alpha Council

Default Formal Message from Wild Alpha Council

-The primary audience for this message are our teammates, and those who were our teammates but are no longer. -

Recently, the WILD has launched attacks against the RED alliance. This is a declaration of war.
    This is in response to the transformation of RED which seeks to bring together the best players of the NE and the SE. We find this new alliance unacceptable. War is the best and only means of settling differences in this game. We do not see travian as a debate club, but as a battlefield. And today we invite RED to meet us there. The time for empty chest-pounding and unnecessary personal attacks and disrespect is over.
    To the members of RED who wished to prove their worth but lacked the initiative to actually get things started, consider this a gift. To the members of RED who only talked smack because they believed they would never have to back it up, I say too bad. Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.

To the leaders of RED who believed that they could disregard our agreements* and disrespect our alliance, and leaders and members with impunity, I say this is long overdue. Actions have consequences, and although we tried at every juncture to give you the benefit of the doubt and to make things work, it has become obvious that the more time that passes the less we could expect you to hold up your agreements, word, and honor.

*To those who are not aware, RED came to this server with WILD, with an agreement to be a hidden wing in the NE. As time passed, it became obvious to the leadership of the original WILD, and any other casual forum observer, that RED believed they had outgrown their original purpose, and no longer viewed themselves as part of the WILD. This includes but is not limited to
    - refusing to recognize the leader of the WILD as the leader of RED
    - personally insulting and harassing leaders of the WILD with misogynistic slurs
    - telling members of the WILD to commit suicide
    - forging messages and broadcasting lies with the intent to cause dissension in the WILD
    - continual insulting of WILD members in public and private
    - refusal to go to war alongside the rest of the WILD, and refusing assigned targets, instead preferring to sim in safety
    - sending ambassadors and artifacts to outside alliances and deceiving the WILD Leadership by claiming they were spies
    - and most recently, conducting secret negotiations and mergers with outside alliances, without the consent of WILD Leadership
    - refusing to acknowledge REDís position as a wing within a larger alliance
    - full RED leadership support for the all of the above activities and refusal to take any actions to correct or prevent them

This is what was happening behind the scenes. It is not intended as the first round of a debate, as matters have already passed the point of no return, and the non-RED members of the WILD Alpha Council have unanimously agreed that REDís latest actions have made our future path clear. At this point, given the long history of insubordination, deception, and hypocrisy, we could no longer play along with the charade that RED were our teammates. REDís actions have made clear they consider themselves independent of and superior to the WILD. When all is said and done, travian is a game and we all play to have fun. It was clear that RED leaders believed that they could not do so while playing as a loyal part of the WILD, and instead preferred to merge with another alliance. Rather than cry about where it all went wrong, we have decided to move on, play the game, and have fun with the teammates that do appreciate being part of our team. Good luck to all combatants.

*WILD Alpha Council

Dear Red,

You suck as a secret wing and by formal vote of a supermajority of the Wild Alpha Council you are formally ejected.

We contracted with you before the server started to come here with our support, inclusion in the Alpha Council and access to our knowledge and information system. In return, we asked for your loyalty and for you to be a member wing with all the rights and responsibilities - and help us do the nearly impossible goal - land in two quads and conquer both.

Congratulations on your success. Its a stain on your accomplishment that it made you so proud that you spat on the team you came to play with.

We are sick of listening to you talk about how much better RED is, sick of hearing you call the NW a zerg, sick of the lip service you call loyalty in council that on forum denigrates our members and how you whitewash the slop and call it hiding our relationship.

We are tired of debates about who is in charge - tired of listening in council to you demand votes and five minutes later declare RED wont abide by council decisions. We are sick of trying to include you in decisions only later to have you overturn them at your whim.

Worse even than the incessent bickering and fault finding is the sheer hypocrisy of planning cross quad phase with us and then merging a target group in because you want them. That you laugh at protecting a WW hammer that you tell us intends to target us and think its a funny joke because he will be "loyal".

Its a shame you dont seem to understand what loyalty really is. I considered you my friends and in the end was forced to look at your actions to face the truth behind your attitudes.

You cant recruit someone you know wants to hit the team's WWs and consider them a loyal member. There is a line, you've crossed it - and its time to start calling it a pig with lipstick and quit pretending its a muppet. Take your angst out on the battlefield instead of the shadows, we certainly will.

Signed,

Girasoul
    Mama Bear and Top Dog of The WILD

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by girasoul View Post
    -The primary audience for this message are our teammates, and those who were our teammates but are no longer. -

Recently, the WILD has launched attacks against the RED alliance. This is a declaration of war.
    This is in response to the transformation of RED which seeks to bring together the best players of the NE and the SE. We find this new alliance unacceptable. War is the best and only means of settling differences in this game. We do not see travian as a debate club, but as a battlefield. And today we invite RED to meet us there. The time for empty chest-pounding and unnecessary personal attacks and disrespect is over.
    To the members of RED who wished to prove their worth but lacked the initiative to actually get things started, consider this a gift. To the members of RED who only talked smack because they believed they would never have to back it up, I say too bad. Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.

As time passed, it became obvious to the leadership of the original WILD, and any other casual forum observer, that RED believed they had outgrown their original purpose, and no longer viewed themselves as part of the WILD. This includes but is not limited to
    - refusing to recognize the leader of the WILD as the leader of RED
    - personally insulting and harassing leaders of the WILD with misogynistic slurs
    - telling members of the WILD to commit suicide
    - forging messages and broadcasting lies with the intent to cause dissension in the WILD
    - continual insulting of WILD members in public and private
    - refusal to go to war alongside the rest of the WILD, and refusing assigned targets, instead preferring to sim in safety
    - sending ambassadors and artifacts to outside alliances and deceiving the WILD Leadership by claiming they were spies
    - and most recently, conducting secret negotiations and mergers with outside alliances, without the consent of WILD Leadership
    - refusing to acknowledge RED’s position as a wing within a larger alliance
    - full RED leadership support for the all of the above activities and refusal to take any actions to correct or prevent them

*WILD Alpha Council
    Hmm, yeah, it most likely would be more effective if i would be allowed to do what i had intention to few weeks ago, but it is obviously a water under the bridge.
    Can't believe RED leadership was all that bad.
    As a part of RED council (at least i think i was after a whole alpha jumped on me in skype) i could admitt myself about "personally insulting and harassing leaders of the WILD with misogynistic slurs" and add some sexist (sort of) expressions which intended that i would put an effort on extracting two players out of the leadership which i personally consider going a bit over the edge. My sexist side was proven by both of those players turning up as female.

But hey. I am not a part of Wild. I am a leader of PTT. On the other hand part of Wild is ex PTT. Including of some of your alphas. And none of you, alphas, can quote me on agreeing on this plot of exterminating massive chunk of your competition greatly before any inner quad coalition has formed with which disabling a chance of any other quad to succeed right from the start. You do not even have to start to fight at all.

All you, rascals (mind if i call you that? Not too sexist?), is just bashing your own in NE as it is your last threat. And of course we have loyal to you and certain alphas in Wild players (which even jumped the hogs to shout hail in my thread) but still ...

Yes, you are at least twice as big. Yes we were fighting all this time while your asses get more and more fat (no offense to ladies meant again, was metaphorical sim wise).

I dare to say turning on your own...

Hmm, let me rephrase that. Turning on NE might turn pretty bloody, as this will not be anything like your last server when someone strong agrees to slaughter all the competition for you and when the time comes - mass delete leaving you victorious...

And emoticon

Edit: while i was writing everything above i was not aware of your second post Gyra...
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Thorned Warrior

Declaring wars you can't possibly lose is such a momma bear thing to do.

Caliban

that's not very fair to RED. after all the talk about how talented they are, and even 2 posts above you can see one of their leaders somewhere in that confusing rant claim that they are ceaseless warriors, it is quite the turnaround to now act as if they are defenseless babes in the woods

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx View Post
    Declaring wars you can't possibly lose is such a momma bear thing to do.
    Oh, but I was sure that everyone here was amply informed by exceptionally brilliant RED players about how WILD sucks and we're a bunch of simmers and how RED is obviously the best because of all their super awesome stats and everything. So, surely you jest! RED is going to kick WILD's butt, there's no way RED can lose!

WAIT... RED was sent here by WILD... Many leaders in SWAT are ex-WILDers... WILD leaders are mainly from WILD..

Why did you guys not bother to plant anyone in the SE????
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    Maca, stop embarrassing yourself.

Thorned Warrior

They had an agreement with Greifer.

Hi
    And I thought the last Classic server Com3 was devious
    2011 S7 Wild. 2012 S2 Wild, tx8 Spartans. 2013 S1 Wild, S2 Infamous.
    2014 S5 Wild, S6 Infamous

meh im still waiting for someone to say that one of the wild wings are acctually a secret wing for swat
    Quote Originally Posted by herbalmessiah View Post
    I hope you realize you will never win an arguement with silent wind. You may think you can, but you can't.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast